Kids

Learn To Love

Years later~

"Taeyeon! Haewoon! Hurry! You two will be late if you two still bickering in the room," shout Hakyeon from the kitchen. 

"Good morning, my love," greet Taekwoon as he put his third son on the chair before he walk toward his wife and give a peck on Hakyeon's lips. Then he sit at the dining table, ready to eat the breakfast. Hakyeon put the pancakes on the table before she sit beside her son.

"Good morning, Taekyeon. Are you ready for your school?" Ask Hakyeon before he give a peck on his cheek.

"Of course omma. Where is Haewoo?" The boy ask about his younger brother before he take the pancake and shove it into his mouth.

"Still sleeping. Have you get new friends? Or maybe girlfriend?" Ask Hakyeon as she smile watching her son eating.

"What? Of course not, omma. I don't think the girls want to become close with me," reply Taekyeon that make his parents feel weird.

"Why not? You're cute like me," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him in disbelief.

"I know I'm cute. But, Taeyeon noona keep glaring at them like hungry lion. I don't think the girls dare to be close with me," reply Taekyeon that make those two laugh. They admit that girl really acting like an older sister. A protective one.

"But, I have this new friend. He's a quiet person and always alone. I never saw him talking to anyone except me. I am his first friend and I will be his friend forever," continue Taekyeon as he feel happy talking about his new friend.

"Good to know that," said Hakyeon as he ruffle the little boy's hairs. 

"And where are your...," before Hakyeon can finish her words, the stomping feet sound can be heard by them.

"Good morning, appa. Good morning, omma," great Taeyeon before she sit on her chair nicely. 

"Where's your twin, Taeyeon?" Ask Hakyeon as she put the pancake on the girl's plate.

"I'm here," said Haewoon before he sit beside his twin. Hakyeon smile as she look at the twins.

 

"Give it back!" Yell Dongyoo as he try to take his water bottle from the boys who are bigger than him. The boy push the little boy down easily.

"It cool. I want it," said the leader as he look at the bottle in satisfy.

"But, its mine. My mom bought it for me," said Dongyoo as he try to snatch the bottle from the boy again but only to get thrown on the ground again. The boys just laugh as they look at the boy who fall like a dead leaf.

"I said give me my bottle back," Dongyoo does not give up and keep trying.

The other boys hold his arms tightly. The leader of the group open the bottle and pour the water on Dongyoo's head. Dongyoo feel piss with him and kick the boy hardly on his stomach. 

"Ughh how dare you!" The leader raise his hand to slap the boy. Dongyoo close his eyes tightly as he wait for the pain that he will get. But, he doesn't feel anything. When he open his eyes, he can see a boy holding the leader's hand. He also can see two other boys who one of them he know.

"If you want to fight, find someone that have same size with you," said Haewoon as he glare at the leader. His glare is so cold and scary like his father. He can give a chill with his glare only.

"Let me go!" Yell the leader as he pull back his hand. Haewoon just release the hand without any objection. 

"Let him go," said Taekyeon as he push the boys who holding Dongyoo's arms. He might be small but he's strong. Thanks to his practice with the twins who always like to bully him.

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekyeon as he look at Dongyoo worriedly. Dongyoo just nod his head as his tears still flowing down. Taekyeon take out his handkerchief and wipe his friend's wet face and hairs softly.

"I heard about you. You the one who acting like you own this school. Think like you are the prince of this school. You think you're handsome," said the leader as he look at Haewoon in angry.

"I'm not handsome. But, I am absolutely handsome and cute too," reply Haewoon as he rub his hairs handsomely as he wink at the boy. 

"You make me want to puke, Haewoon," said Junhyuk as he close his mouth with his hand.

"You know it the truth, my friend," Haewoon put his arm around Junhyuk's shoulder.

"Whats going on?" Ask a voice that make all of them shiver. When they turn around, they can see three girls standing behind them.

"Did you bully my brothers?" Ask Taeyeon as she walk closer to the bullies.

"If we do, what do you want to do?" Ask the leader as he look at the girl with smirk. The brothers look at the pity boy with pity look. Its look like he does not know what this sweet looking girl can do. When she angry, she become like hulk same as their mother.

"If that so, let me teach you what will happen if you dare to touch my brothers," said Taeyeon coldly as she give a creepy smile at the bullies. She already warming up her fist and muscle.

"Stop, noona. Appa will not like it if he know you beat other kids," said Haewoon as he hold Taeyeon's left arm. 

"Yeah, noona. You will be punish if appa know about it," support Taekyeon as he hold Taeyeon's right arm. 

"Omma will support me," said Taeyeon that make her brothers give their puppy eyes to her. She really lose with her brothers' cuteness. Its her weakness.

"I think its better if all of you just go. We are more than you," said Junhyuk to the bullies.

"You all are lucky today," said the leader before he leave that place with his boys.

"No, you are lucky today," said Areum that earn a nod from her younger sister, Dasom.