Visitor

Learn To Love

Taekwoon's phone ringing when he stop for the traffic light. "Hakyeonnie?" Mumble Taekwoon when he see who the caller. He press the answer button and want to say hello but stop when he hear a man voice. He can feel his heart beating louder and faster when he know what happen there. He fastly make a u-turn and drive back to his house hoping he's not too late.

 

Hakyeon hold her big belly tightly. She afraid that man will do something that can danger her twin stars. Songhoon look at Hakyeon with creepy smile. He walk toward Hakyeon and play with her hairs like a crazy people.

How did this happen? When Hakyeon hear the door bell, she though Hongbin and Sanghyuk already arrive. But, its not them. Its that crazy boy. What should she do now?

"You look more pretty. I bet its true that woman look more beautiful when she got pregnant," Songhoon caress Hakyeon's face with his creepy smile.

Hakyeon try herself to not shaking but she feel scare. She feel so weak right now. She can't fight that man. What can she do now is only pray. Pray for anyone to come.

"What do you want, Songhoon? My husband will come home anytime. I think its better if you leave now," said Hakyeon. Secretly her hand taking her phone and call for someone. Songhoon laugh when he hear Hakyeon's words. He take the photo frame of Hakyeon and Taekwoon on the table beside them with a smile. Then, he glare at the photo angrily before he throw it on the floor harshly.

"Let him come. I want to meet him so much. You know how much I love you. I'm willing to do anything to get you. Even if I need to kill," said Songhoon before he grab Hakyeon's hairs harshly that make she yelp in pain.

"Oh, sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. I love you so much and I want to treasure you. Don't worry. I'll take care of you and this baby well. Okay," Songhoon release Hakyeon's hairs and rub it softly. Hakyeon try to hold her tears as she shaking.

Then she can see Songhoon walk toward the kitchen and come back with a knife in his hand that make she become more scare. She look at the knife with wide eyes. "What do you want to do, Songhoon?" Ask Hakyeon worriedly.

"Oh this, just for our future. So that you will not do anything stupid like try to runaway. I know you can't walk well but still I can't take you lightly. You're full with suprise. Thats why I fall in love with you," reply Songhoon as he play with the knife before he point that knife on Hakyeon's belly.

"St.. stop, Songhoon. Don't do this. Please, I beg you. Don't hurt my baby," pleade Hakyeon as she cry.

"Shhhh don't cry. Of course I'll not hurt it. Don't cry," Songhoon wipe the tears and cup Hakyeon's face. 

"I'll not hurt it if you agree to follow me. If you try to do anything stupid, you know what will I do," threat Songhoon that make Hakyeon nod her head. She need to protect her twin stars. 

"Hakyeon!" Call someone as he run into the house. Hakyeon look up and she can see Taekwoon standing not far from them.

"Taek... Taekwoon," Hakyeon look at him with teary eyes.

"So, you're Hakyeon's husband. Nice to meet you. I'm Hakyeon's boyfriend and I want to bring her with me," said Songhoon as he stand up and look at the intruder. He then walk around Hakyeon and stop behind her.

"Let her go, Songhoon," said Taekwoon as his eyes still fix at his wife. He can see his wife shivering. He can feel how scare his wife is. He also feel same.

"I'm not doing anything to her. She also want to follow me. She love me too. She never love you," said Songhoon as he put his arms around Hakyeon. 

"Am I right, Hakyeon? Am I right?" Yell Songhoon louder as he shake Hakyeon's body. Hakyeon nod her head eagerly as she cry.

"O... okay. Whatever you want Songhoon. Just don't hurt her," Taekwoon try to walk closer but stop when Songhoon point the knife toward him.

"Stop there or...," Songhoon point the knife toward Hakyeon's neck.

"Okay. Okay. I understand. Don't hurt her," said Taekwoon fastly.

"I love her! I will never hurt her! I love her so much. So don't disturb us," shout Songhoon. The knife scratch Hakyeon's neck slightly that make it bleed. It make Hakyeon wince in pain.

"Stop. You're hurting her," yell Taekwoon angrily.

"I'm not. Stop saying I hurt her. I'm not hurting her. I love her so much. Don't you understand," yell Songhoon angryly as he ruffle his hairs harshly and start to attack Taekwoon.

His sudden attack make Taekwoon unable to react. He can feel something stabing his stomach. When he look down, he can see the knife almost disappear in his stomach. When Songhoon pull back the knife, Taekwoon fall down on his back as he hold his stomach.

"Taekwoon!" Shout Hakyeon as she stand up and walk toward the boy slowly.

"Taekwoon, stay with me. Please," said Hakyeon as she cry. She hold Taekwoon's head and put it on her laps. Her hand pressing the wound while the other hand rubbing Taekwoon's hairs softly.

Songhoon look at the bloody knife before he start to laugh crazily. Then he look at Taekwoon. "Its your fault. Its your fault. Not me. Now we can be together forever, Hakyeon," said Songhoon as he walk closer to Hakyeon. She does not care about that crazy boy anymore. What she see now only her husband.

"I'll stay here with you," whisper Hakyeon as she hug Taekwoon tighter.