Happy news

Learn To Love

"Hakyeon is so cool," praise Youngjae after her boss and his wife enter the room. Leaving her with Daehyun only.

"Yes, she is. But also scary," support Daehyun as he nod his head. 

"But, why you don't tell me about that witch? I heard from Taekwoon hyung she came before and scold you," Daehyun look at his girlfriend. Youngjae smile as she hold his hand.

"Its not I don't want to tell you. You have been busy with the new project. I don't want to disturb you with this unimportant thing," reply Youngjae.

"Everything about you is important for me. So, if anything happen after this, please tell me. Especially if anybody scold you or make you angry. Even if your boss," said Daehyun as he pull the girl closer. Youngjae giggle as she nod her head.

"Okay," reply her shyly. Daehyun smile at the girl before he give a peck on her lips.

"As my vitamin," said Daehyun before he leave the girl and walk back to his room.

 

"She make me disappointed. I though she really does not care if I get angry," nag Hakyeon after she enter her husband's office. She then look at her husband and walk toward him slowly. She cup Taekwoon's face and give a beautiful smile to him.

Taekwoon then hug his wife tightly. He does not want to let her go. He afraid Hakyeon will go and leave him. He does not want that happen. Never want it happen.

"Woonnie, don't worry. I'll never leave you again," said Hakyeon as she pat Taekwoon's back softly.

"Promise?" Taekwoon show his pinky finger as he look at Hakyeon.

"Promise," Hakyeon link their finger as she smile widely.

Taekwoon smile back as he pull the girl toward his seat. He sit on the chair with Hakyeon on his laps. He put his arms around Hakyeon's waist and hold her tightly while Hakyeon put her arms around Taekwoon's neck and look at him lovingly. She carefully brush her husband's bang and kiss his forehead.

"Sorry," said Hakyeon still staring at her husband.

"For what?" Taekwoon does not understand why she need to be sorry.

"For not trusting you. For leaving you even just one night. I should not believe what I see bluntly like that. I'm sorry," explain Hakyeon. Taekwoon fastly shake his head.

"I'm the one who should say sorry to you. I should tell you about Haeyong. About her come back. If only I told you, this thing maybe not happen. I'm sorry," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and kiss it.

"Well, its not fully your fault actually. Maybe because of this I become more sensitive," said Hakyeon as she pat at her stomach. Her gesture make Taekwoon look at her confusely.

"I heard woman become more sensitive when she's pregnant," continue Hakyeon that make Taekwoon understand what his wife talking about. He look at his wife with wide eyes. He can feel his tears start to forming in his eyes. How much he love his wife right now. He automatically put his hand on Hakyeon's stomach as he smile widely. 

Hakyeon also smile as she look at his husband. She put her hand on Taekwoon's hand on her stomach. They stare at each other lovingly and cry in happiness together.

Taekwoon cup Hakyeon's face lovingly and wipe the tears with his thumb. "I love you," Taekwoon lean forward and kiss the girl lovingly and sweetly.

"I love you too," whisper Hakyeon after the kiss. She put her head on Taekwoon's shoulder and rest her body against Taekwoon. One of his hand still around Hakyeon's waist while the other hand still on Hakyeon's stomach. They feel so happy right now. Their live will be more perfect after this. With their children. Its so perfect.

 

Mrs Jung hug Hakyeon tightly. She feel so happy when Taekwoon told her that she will be a grandmother soon. Mr Jung put his arm around Taekwoon's shoulder as he smile widely. He also feel happy when he know about the happy news.

Taekwoon also told them about Haeyong's comeback. It give them little bit worry but they know Taekwoon and Hakyeon will be fine. They will never let that girl destroy their happiness. Never.