Relieve

Learn To Love

"How is he?" Ask Wonshik when he arrive at the hospital with Jaehwan and Areum. Jaehwan fastly walk toward her friend and hug her tightly.

"He's fine. Thanksfully that stab does not hurt any vital organ," reply Hakyeon as she smile in relief. But still, she feel worried. Her husband almost died.

"How about Songhoon?" Ask Wonshik. He want to know if he already caught or not.

"He's dead. Police shoot him," Hongbin answer for Hakyeon. Sanghyuk and Hongbin arrive at the same time the police arrive. After Taekwoon got the call from Hakyeon, he call for the police.

"I hope everything will be fine after this," said Hakyeon as her hand holding Taekwoon's hand tightly. 

"Hakyeon, you also need to rest," said Wonshik when he realise how pale that girl is.

"But, I need to stay with him," Hakyeon shake her head. 

"You need to rest Hakyeon. If you continue acting like this, it will give bad effect to your twin," coax Jaehwan. Her words make she think. She cannot be selfish. She need to think about her twin too.

"Okay," said Hakyeon in defeat as she nod her head.

 

Hakyeon smile widely when she see her husband already wake up. She walk toward him and hug him tightly as she cry. She really feel worried and scared. Scare Taekwoon will leave her. 

"Don't cry. I'm not dead yet. Look. My heart still beating," said Taekwoon as he take Hakyeon's hand and put it on his chest. He cup Hakyeon's face and wipe her tears using his thumb softly. 

"I'm glad you okay. I'm glad all of you okay," said Taekwoon before he pull Hakyeon into another hug.

"We're just fine. But, you not. You almost dead. You don't know how I feel when I see you bleeding like that. I though you will leave me," Hakyeon buried her face on Taekwoon's chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you worry and sad. I'm sorry," said Taekwoon as he push the girl slowly.

"But, for you and our stars, I'm willing to get stab million times just to save you," continue Taekwoon that make Hakyeon slap his shoulder softly. 

"Ahh...," Taekwoon groan in pain as he put his hand on the stomach where he got stab.

"Omo sorry, Woonnie. Sorry. Are you hurt? I'm sorry," said Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand and look at him worriedly. Taekwoon laugh when he saw her face that make she frown in annoy.

"You lie to me," yell Hakyeon as she look away and pouting. Taekwoon smile before he give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek that make she look back at her husband. Taekwoon take this chance to capture Hakyeon's lips. Hakyeon want to continue sulking but his lips make she melt. 

"Ehem," fake cough make they realise that they are not alone in the room anymore. Hakyeon buried her face on Taekwoon's chest to hide her red face. While Taekwoon just smile when he saw his wife blushing. She look so cute. 

"Hyung, glad to see you okay," said Daehyun as he walk closer to the happy couple.

"Thank you," said Taekwoon as his hand still holding Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I heard from Hakyeon that you came out last night because you get call from my phone saying that I'm involve in an accident," said Daehyun as he look down. He feel quite angry actually. How dare that boy use his name to deceive them. He stole his phone and lie to Taekwoon just to make he leave Hakyeon alone.

"Its not your fault, Daehyun," said Taekwoon as he smile at him.

"Yes, don't think too much," support Hakyeon. Daehyun nod his head as he smile back.

 

After Daehyun left, Taekwoon and Hakyeon continue to cuddle. "Where did you sleep last night?" Ask Taekwoon as he play with Hakyeon's hairs and her belly.

"At Hongbin's house. I don't think I can go back to that house," reply Hakyeon before she yawning.

"Are you sleepy? Just sleep,"said Taekwoon as he hug the girl tighter and humming a soft melody. In few seconds, Hakyeon already fall in sleep. She can't sleep last night. She feel so worried on Taekwoon that make she unable to rest well. 

Taekwoon smile when he see his wife sleep in his embrace. He really feel glad to see his wife does not hurt at all. He might look cruel to be happy on other people's death. But honestly he really feel glad to know that boy will never able to disturb his wife again.
Now he need to find another place to stay. He does not think he can live at that house anymore after what happen. Someone die in the house. His ghost might hunting that house. He also want to find a bigger house for his family. Soon, their family will get two new members. And after that maybe more. He know he need to find bigger house for them.