Advise

Learn To Love

"Hyung, I need help," said Hongbin as he sit in front of Taekwoon.

"It must be something important that make you come to my office," guess Taekwoon as he close the file and give his full attention to the boy. 

"Well, I found a girl and I think I already fall for her," told Hongbin that earn a smile from Taekwoon. It rare to hear this news from that boy. After his sad experience in love, he already does not believe in love. Whoever this girl, she has open back his heart. Taekwoon really want to meet her.

Hongbin told Taekwoon everything. How he meet that girl and what happen to her. "I don't know why but I feel like I want to protect her. I never feel something like this. I want to marry with her," Hongbin told Taekwoon his decision.

"Wow, that's fast. You just meet her few days ago and you already want to marry her," Taekwoon really feel shock.

"So, where is this girl right now?" Ask Taekwoon.

"At my cafe. I give her job there," told Hongbin. Taekwoon nod his head as he think on something.

"How about if you bring her to my house. Let Hakyeon see the girl and investigate more about her. Well, girl can see girl very well," suggest Taekwoon.

"That's a very nice suggestion," agree Hongbin as he nod his head.

Suddenly they hear some noise outside the room. They look at each other before they walk out from the office and saw a girl scolding Youngjae, Taekwoon's secretary.

"What do you mean I can't meet Taekwoon? You know who I am? I can make you out from here immediately," yell Haeyong. Youngjae keep her head down when the girl scold her.

"Stop it Haeyong. Youngjae work with me, not you. The one who has right to scold her only me," Taekwoon approach the girl with Hongbin follow him closely at his back.

"Its her fault. She does not allow me to meet you," said Haeyong as she hold Taekwoon's arm and show her cute face. But for Taekwoon, it look fake and not cute at all.

"She just doing her job. You don't have any appointment. That why you can't meet me," reply Taekwoon as he pull back his hand.

"Why should I make an appointment to meet my own boyfriend," Haeyong keep holding Taekwoon's hand tightly.

"You mean your exboyfriend. We don't have any relationship anymore. So, please go. Don't embarassing yourself," Taekwoon pull back his hand and glare at the girl.

"Just go noona. As what I told you before, this all just useless. He will never come back to you," said Hongbin to stop that girl flirting with Taekwoon. 

"Go or you want me to call for guard," Taekwoon give her choices.

"Okay. But, I'll come back again," said Haeyong before she leave the office with unsatisfy feeling. 

"Sorry, sir," said Youngjae as she bow slightly to Taekwoon.

"No need to. You're doing good job. When she come again, just chase her out from here," said Taekwoon to that girl before he walk back toward to his room.