Attack

Learn To Love

"Oh my god, I think I left my key on the shoes rack," said Wonshik as he try to find his car key in his pocket. 

"Just go take it. We'll wait for you at the car," said Jaehwan as she take Areum from Wonshik's embrace.

Wonshik fastly walk back to the lift while the girls walk toward the car and wait for the boy there. Hakyeon lean on the car as she rub her belly softly.

"Its bigger than me when I having Areum," comment Jaehwan as she look at Hakyeon's belly with a smile.

"Of course," reply Hakyeon with a meaningful smile. She and Taekwoon do not tell anyone about her having a twin. They want to keep it secret and suprise them with their twin.

Without they realise, a girl is approaching them. "Hakyeon, watch out," yell Jaehwan when she realise that girl walking to them with a knive in her hand. 

That girl swing the knive toward Hakyeon, but fastly she take few steps aside to avoid the knive, slide on the door. In that process, she push Jaehwan away to make she distance herself from that attacker.

That girl try to stab Hakyeon. But, Hakyeon fastly use her bag as her shield. The knife stabing through the bag. Hakyeon rotate the bag that make that girl's lost her grip on the knive. The knive fall down with the bag. Hakyeon use this chance to push that girl away. It make she fall down on the floor.

Hakyeon and Jaehwan can see that girl runaway from that place. "Yah, don't play with Jung Hakyeon!" Shout Jaehwan as she look at the running girl.

"What happen?" Ask Wonshik who appear at that time. He can see the girl runaway from that place. But, he does not know why.

"She try to attack Hakyeon with a knife. Are you okay?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at Hakyeon worriedly.

"I'm fine. Maybe. I feel tired suddenly," said Hakyeon as she hold her back and her belly.

"Lets get in," said Wonshik as he open the door for Hakyeon and help her to enter the car.

 

"What?" Taekwoon look at his wife worriedly.

"Are you okay? You don't hurt anywhere?" Ask Taekwoon as his checking on Hakyeon's body.

"I'm fine. She did not able to do anything to me," said Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand tightly.

"Do you know who is she?" Ask Taekwoon even when he can guess who.

"Its Haeyong," told Hakyeon that make Taekwoon huff in angry.

"You need to report her to the police," suggest Jaehwan.

"I agree. She might try to do it again because she failed to do it today," support Wonshik. Then they can hear Areum mumbling on something as she slap her hands that make all of them look at her.

"Look, Areum also agree on it," said Jaehwan before she look at Hakyeon.

"You lie. She does not say that," reply Hakyeon as she show her disbelief face.

"You also agree with our suggestion, right?" Jaehwan look at her daughter. Areum look at her before she nod her head eagerly.

"Look," said Jaehwan as she show proud face to her friends. The others laugh when they see Areum's cute action.

 

Haeyong sit in her car as she ruffle her hairs angrily. She should able to kill Hakyeon today. How can she failed? She will kill her. She promise that she will kill her. No matter what happen. 

She look out as she start to plan what she should do next. Its difficult to approach Hakyeon because she never alone. She though at that time is perfect time to act. But, that girl is too strong for a pregnant woman. While she is alone right now. She has no one in this matter. Songhoon already dead, while Dongwook already give up on Hakyeon.

As she in her deep thinking, her phone is ringing. It her father. She really does not want to talk with him. Its all because of him she leave Taekwoon. Because her father, she runaway from her own wedding. She can be happy with Taekwoon, but because of her father's greedy and revenge she leave Taekwoon. Its all his fault.

She will take Taekwoon back from Hakyeon. Taekwoon will be her again. They will be happy together again. Haeyong laugh crazily when she think that Taekwoon will be with her again. She laugh as she imagine Hakyeon lying lifelessly when she kill her. She laugh as she imagine how happy she is when she and Taekwoon be together again. She laugh as she feel nothing. She already loss her mind. She already can't think rationally. What she know is she want to kill Hakyeon. And she will do it. Just wait.