Honeymoon

Learn To Love

"Are you sure she can sleep here?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at Areum who already in Taekwoon's arms.

"Of course she can. Taekwoon like to play with her. Areum also like his Woonnie uncle so much," reply Hakyeon as she hold Jaehwan's hand tightly.

"Don't worry. She will be fine. Just enjoy your romantic dinner," support Taekwoon. He then smile when the girl laugh suddenly.

"Look, Areum also agree," said Hakyeon as she pinch Areum's chubby cheek.

"Are you ready?" Ask Wonshik who suddenly appear behind Jaehwan and put his arms around her waist.

"Yes, she is. Now go. Don't worry about Areum and enjoy your night," Hakyeon reply for Jaehwan. 

"Lets go, my princess," said Wonshik as he hold Jaehwan's hand tightly and lead her toward their date place. Jaehwan follow the boy as she smile shyly. Its their first date for them, without Areum. She keep smiling as she sometimes glance at her husband. Well, her husband look so handsome and y tonight with few black shirt. 

As they approaching their date place, Jaehwan can see a beautiful gazebo near the beach. It has been decorate with flowers and ribbon that make it look more beautiful. 

"Please sit, my princess," said Wonshik as he pull the chair for his wife before he sit in front the girl. The dinner is so romantic for Jaehwan. With the wine and delicious food. Also with her husband who keep praising and flirting with her.

Wonshik stare at his wife lovingly. With her black hair flying beautifully when the sea breeze blowing it softly. Her red lips and red dress make she look so y. "Why you look so y today?" Ask Wonshik as he still staring at the girl.

Jaehwan look down to avoid Wonshik's stare as she blushing hardly. That boy become extra naughty tonight. She can feel something caressing her legs and she know who the one do it. She look up and can see her husband smiling ily at her. 

"I want you tonight," said Wonshik as he play with his lips. Jaehwan put down her spoon and fork before she smile at her husband.

"Whatever you want, my prince. You already own me. Tonight and forever," reply Jaehwan with her y voice before she bite her lips softly and give a seducing stare at her husband.

"Lets finish our food fastly. We need to go back to our room fast," said Wonshik as he take a deep breath and start shoving the food into his mouth. Jaehwan laugh when she saw Wonshik's chubby cheeks that already full with foods. She then continue eating her food as she smile widely.

"Finish," said Wonshik as he put down his spoon and fork before he look at his wife.

"I'm already full," Jaehwan also put down her spoon and fork. 

They look at each other lovingly as they smile. Wonshik hold Jaehwan's hand tightly and kiss it lovingly. "I love you. Sorry for my stupid ego before. I'll make up everything. I promise I'll stay with you and treat you like my queen forever," Wonshik stare straight into Jaehwan's eyes.

"I already told you I forgive you," Jaehwan hold Wonshik's hand tighter.

"But still, I feel guilty on what happen. I...," Wonshik's words got cut by Jaehwan.

"Just forget about it. Its all the past. Now is more important. We will stay together and see our children grow up. We will be happy together. Forever," Jaehwan really hope her husband forget about that dark past and stop blaming himself. She's fine. Areum also fine. He does not need to feel guilty on it forever.

"Thank you and I love you," reply Wonshik as he smile widely. He feel happy to have this girl as his wife. He lucky to have her as his queen. 

"I love you too," said Jaehwan as she smile back to her husband. They just stare at each other lovingly for a while before Wonshik stand up and pull the girl with him.

"Lets go. We need to use this chance well. We cannot waste our time alone," whisper Wonshik as he pull the girl closer to him. 

"I'm ready. Take me right now," whisper Jaehwan ily that make Wonshik cannot hold his patient anymore. He fastly lift the girl and bring her back to their room for their making child session.

 

"Oh, where the customers?" The waiter ask himself when he see no one at the gazebo. He look at the food on his hands before he look around to find the couple. "I guess I'll be the one who eat this foods."