Come back

Learn To Love

"What's wrong Hongbin? Suddenly you want to meet me," ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy curiously. Hongbin take a deep breath. He really look worried.

"Its about Haeyong noona. She come back," told Hongbin that make Taekwoon raise his brows.

"So?" Taekwoon really does not care about that girl anymore.

"She said she want you back. She said she regret on what she has done. That why she come back to korea. I'm afraid she will do something that can destroy your marriage," Hongbin told his worry. Taekwoon keep silent when he hear that boy's words. Hongbin's right. That girl can bring problems to his marriage.

"Thank you for telling me that, Hongbin. I'll be more careful," told Taekwoon as he pat Hongbin's shoulder.

"I want you to be happy and I know you can with Hakyeon. I don't want that girl disturb your marriage," reply Hongbin. He still feel guilty on what has happen before because he's the one who introduce this boy with his cousin. That really a big mistake and he does not want to repeat that again.

Taekwoon drive his car back to his house as he think on what Hongbin said. Haeyong has come back to Korea and she want him back. How funny when he think back. She throw him like a rubbish at their own wedding, now she want him back. What make she think he will accept her? Funny.

When Taekwoon arrive at his house, he can see a girl standing in front of his door. When the girl turn around, he can see who is it. Taekwoon roll his eyes in annoyance.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon coldly as he stand in front of her.

"Taekwoon, I miss you," said Haeyong cutely as she try to hold Taekwoon's hand.

"I'm not," Taekwoon fasty pull back his hand.

"Just go. I don't want to see your face anymore," continue Taekwoon. 

"Don't want to. I'm sorry, Taekwoon. I know you still love me and you can't live without me. Thats why I come back. I'm still love you," Haeyong show her sad face that make Taekwoon really want to choke that girl.

"Don't worry. I already forgive you. If not because of you, I will not be married with a the most great girl. But, sorry. I don't love you anymore. So please leave. We will never be together again. We already finish. Goodbye," said Taekwoon before he open the door and close the door fastly before that girl can follow him.

"Play hard with me. No need to worry. I'll come back again. I never fail to get what I want, Taekwoon. Just wait. I will make you crawl to me, begging me to come back to you," nag that girl before she leave the house with hot feeling.

Hakyeon step out from the lift and accidently bump into a girl who look so angry. "Are you blind?" Yell the girl. 

"Emm sorry?" Said Hakyeon even when she does not sure if she the one who false here. That girl just glare at her before she walk into the lift. 

"She look familiar," Hakyeon talk to herself as she walk toward her house. 

"I'm home," said Hakyeon as she enter the house. She feel weird when no one answer her. When she enter the bedroom, she can see her husband sitting on the bed. Hakyeon walk toward that boy and sit beside him slowly.

"Taekwoonnie, what's wrong?" Ask Hakyeon as she hold her husband's arm tightly. Taekwoon take a deep breath before he look at Hakyeon. He does not love Haeyong anymore. But still, her appearance make he feel little bit sad when he think about the past.

"Nothing. Just feel tired," lie Taekwoon as he put his head on Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon just hum as she rub Taekwoon's hair softly. 

Taekwoon know he should tell Hakyeon. But maybe later.