Threat

Learn To Love

"What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon coldly when she saw Songhoon stand in front of the door with a bouquet of flower.

"Just want to visit you. I heard you pregnant, so congratulation," said the boy as he give the flowers to Hakyeon. 

"Sorry, but I can't accept it. Please go. Its not nice if people see you here," Hakyeon try to close the door but the boy fastly hold the door to stop her.

"What do you want, Songhoon?" Yell Hakyeon as she push the boy. 

"I just want to talk with you. Your husband is not at home right now, right? So, you don't have to worry anything," the boy try to hold Hakyeon's hand but fastly Hakyeon pull back her hand and slap him.

"Whether my husband is here or not, you can't touch me. I already married. Now go or you want me to call the police," yell Hakyeon angrily.

At that time, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk arrive with little Areum in her mother's arm. They saw what happen and fastly go to the girl.

"What happen, Hakyeon?" Ask Jaehwan as she stand beside the girl.

"What happen, unnie? Who is this boy?" Ask Sanghyuk as she glare at the boy.

"I said go!" Yell Hakyeon again in louder voice. Songhoon smirk as he walk closer to the girls.

"This is not the end, Hakyeon. You dare to reject me. I'll show you what I can do. Just wait," threat Songhoon before he leave them.

 

"Are you okay?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at Hakyeon after they enter the house and sit nicely on the sofa.

"I'm fine. Don't worry," reply Hakyeon as she smile at her friend.

"Here," Sanghyuk give a glass of water to her unnie. Hakyeon take the glass and drink it slowly.

"Thanks. I really need that," said Hakyeon after she finish the water.

"I think you should tell Taekwoon about this," Jaehwan really feel worried on Songhoon's threat. She afraid he will do what he said just now to her friend.

"Its okay. I can handle this by myself. I'll take care of it," reply Hakyeon as she hold Jaehwan's hand. She actually does not want to make her husband worry. 

"No, I don't think so. Taekwoon oppa should know about this," oppose Sanghyuk. She also worried on Hakyeon's safety.

"I'll think about it. So, for now lets me hear everything from both if you. How's your life right now?" Hakyeon change the topics. But, the others know it and they will act when the right time come.

While they still talking about random things, Hakyeon's phone ringing. Its her husband. "Hello, Woonnie. Already arrived?" Hakyeon fastly leave her friends to answer the call.

"Yes, I am. What are you doing right now?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Just talking with Jaehwan and Sanghyuk," reply Hakyeon. She does not realise the other two are walking toward her slowly.

"Are you okay? Is everything okay? I hope you and the girls will be happy tonight. But, don't forget to study for tomorrow," remind Taekwoon on Hakyeon's final paper.

"I will. And don't worry. Everything is fine.We though after this we want to watch a movie and then...," Hakyeon unable to finish her words when the phone got snatch by Jaehwan.

"Yah!" Shout Hakyeon as she try to take her phone back. Sanghyuk fastly hug her unnie to stop her moving. She also use her aegyo when Hakyeon push her away. It make Hakyeon can't do anything to her.

"Yah, Kim Jaehwan. Give me back my phone," shout Hakyeon when she know she can't escape from Sanghyuk's arms and aegyo.

"I will give it back to you but if only you tell him what actually happen just now," said Jaehwan as she wave the phone in front of Hakyeon. 

"What happen? Is there anything happen to Hakyeon? What's going on? Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon loudly that can be heard by all of them. Hakyeon sigh in defeat before she nod her head slowly.