Pick up

Learn To Love

Hakyeon wait for the taxi at the bus stop alone. It already late and there no sign of any taxi or even car on the road. She sigh as she look at her watch before she look around. The road is so empty and there no one there. It feel so quite and chilling for her.

"I hope there no ghost will suddenly appear," mumble Hakyeon as she take out her phone to call Jaehwan.

Suddenly a car stop in front of Hakyeon. The girl does not realise on it and just looking at her phone.

"Hakyeon, what are you doing here?" Ask the boy that make Hakyeon jump little bit and look at him in shock. Not for long when the face change to annoy face.

"Do you want me to sent you back? Or you want to follow me back? Come on. No need to be so cocky on me. Just follow me. I'll bring you to a very nice place. Trust me," Dongwook hold Hakyeon's hand and try to pull her toward his car. Hakyeon fastly pull back her hand and walk away from the boy.

But, Dongwook follow her closely and try to pull her again. "Don't touch me! You should be shame. I'm your friend's wife. Let me go!" yell Hakyeon. She keep struggling to escape from the boy. But, Dongwook does not want to give and keep forcing the girl to follow him.

Not for long when a punch land on his face that make he fall on his back. When he look up, he can see his friend is glaring at him. Taekwoon without giving any chance keep punch that boy and only stop when Hakyeon drag him away from that boy.

"Don't touch my wife! From now on, we're no longer friend. I don't know you and you don't know me. If I know you try to do anything to my wife, I'll kill you," warn Taekwoon still glaring at the boy. 

"Now go if you don't want to die," continue Taekwoon that make the boy runaway from that place. Dongwook know what Taekwoon can do when he's angry. He know he has awake the sleeping lion and he need to get away if he want to safe. But, he promise that this is not the end of it. He and Songhoon will make some plan for them. Just wait.

Taekwoon fastly hug Hakyeon tightly. What happen just now make he feel scare on losing this girl. Hakyeon almost forgot that she still angry at that boy. She fastly push Taekwoon and look away from him. 

"I'm still sulking," pout Hakyeon. 

"I know," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand and pull her toward his car.

"Let's go to eat first before we go back home," said Taekwoon before he drives the car away from that place.