Shocking

Learn To Love

Hakyeon walk forward and backward in front of the operation room. She feel very worried on Jaehwan's condition. She can't sit still as she waiting for the girl. She really feel worried. Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and pull her down to make she sit beside him. He put his arm around her shoulder to calm her down.

"She will be okay," Taekwoon try to ease her heart. Hakyeon just nod her head as she look at the door. Suddenly she remember about Wonshik. She fastly take out her phone and call that boy.

"Jaehwan is in the hospital. Come here immediately or else," said Hakyeon when the boy answer her call. She fastly hang up and look back at the operation room. She rub her face as she sigh heavily.

"Sorry," said Hakyeon as she look at her husband.

"For what?" Ask Taekwoon.

"For disturbing your sleeping time," reply Hakyeon.

"No need to be sorry. Its an emergency. Your friends is my friends too," said Taekwoon as he pat Hakyeon's head. Hakyeon  just smile as she nod her head.

Not long after that, Wonshik arrive at the hospital. He look so untidy and messy. Hakyeon can smell the reek of alcohol from that boy. 

"Where is Jaehwan?" Ask Wonshik when he saw Hakyeon and Taekwoon. 

Hakyeon sigh before she glare at the boy. Without any warn, she punch that boy. It make Wonshik fall on the floor. Taekwoon look at his wife in shock. Hakyeon fastly grab Wonshik's collar and look at him angrily.

"I already told you to take care of Jaehwan nicely. But what have you done? Where are you when she need you? You think she does not has any feeling. You think she does not feel hurt when you always ignore her? She's in pain. I can feel how much pain she feel when she call me. You don't know how I feel when I saw her alone in the bedroom crying just now. She is fighting in pain alone. While you? Go drunk with your friends and does not even think about your wife who's alone at the house. Anything can happen. You know how much I love her. She is my bestfriend. And I can't accept what have you done. You should start to pray both of them are save. If not, I kill you," said Hakyeon as she glare at that boy.

She let her grip on Wonshik's collar and sit on the chair. She close her eyes as she take a deep breath. She really need to calm herself. 

Wonshik just sit on the floor thinking of what Hakyeon said just now. He start to think what have he done to Jaehwan. How he treat that girl. Even after he treat her coldly and badly, that girl still patiently treat him nicely. She always smile at him. Why he never realise about it? Why he never try to accept that girl? Why? 

Taekwoon just stand there still shocking with his wife sudden changes. He never know his wife can be that scary. He really need to think hard before he do anything. Now he know, he can't play with that girl.