Tired

Learn To Love

"Have you eat?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw his wife enter the house lazily.

"No, I don't," reply Hakyeon as she sit on the sofa. She lie on the sofa with her eyes closed. She feel so tired. She has so many report that need to be done. In her mind, she's cursing her lecturers for giving so many assignments to her. 

Taekwoon prepare everything and put the foods on the table. He look around to find the girl and found her, sleeping on the sofa. He walk toward the girl as he smile. He look at the girl lovingly. He rub Hakyeon's tired face softly. He then fastly pull back his hand when he realise that girl open her eyes slightly. 

"Go clean up yourself first. After that, you can eat," said Taekwoon as he stand up. Hakyeon groan in annoyance as she close her eyes back.

"Yah, wake up. You should not sleep like this. At least change your clothes first. Or you want me to help you to change it," said Taekwoon as he sit beside the girl and start to open her shirt buttons. 

"Yah, what are you try to do ert?" Shout Hakyeon as she sit up and hold her clothes tightly. 

"I just want to help my wife changing her clothes," reply Taekwoon as he smile at the girl. Hakyeon glare at the boy before she stand up and enter her room lazily.

Taekwoon just shake his head looking at his wife who walking like a zombie into her room. 

***

"Its so delicious," praise Hakyeon as she keep shoving the spagetty into . 

"Well, thank you," reply Taekwoon as he smile at the girl. 

"I'm sorry," said Hakyeon suddenly.

"Why?" Ask Taekwoon as he does not understand why she apologise to him suddenly.

"Well, because you need to cook for me. It should be me who need to cook for you," said Hakyeon as she look at the food.

"Don't worry about it. You are busy doing your assignment while I don't have anything to do. I should do something like this at least," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon smile as she look at the boy. Her husband is such a responsible person. She really fall for him hardly.