-004-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


-Jungkook-

 

 I am here practicing together with my co-players or my friends. Its really tiring, there will be a competition. RM walk towards me and sat beside me.

 

“Hey Jungkook, did you know that Hoya likes Taehyung? And we know that you don’t even know that Yeri, he even used his sister just to punch you. At least it doesn’t affect you guys.” He said

 

“Really? That bastard, yea I don’t really know that Yeri and Tae knows that.” We will fight until the end.

 

Until our practice ended, Taehyung didn’t visit me. But he did texted me. I miss him. I wish he will visit me tomorrow, its already have been two weeks since I started practicing. And I know he is safe cause he is with Jimin.

 

“Aren’t you going home now? Its already late.” Hoseok said.

 

“Nah, I will go to Taehyungs house.” I said and go to the opposite way.

 

As I was walking, I cant help but think about something that I know will not happen. Or it might be. I shake my head to erase those thought. He will not do it to me. He will not hurt me.

 

I am near his house, when I saw Jimin getting out of the house. Its already late, where did they came from? I walked towards them with trust in my mind.

 

“Hey Jungkook! What are you doing here?” Taehyung said and hug me.

 

“Just visiting you, since you didn’t visit me on the practice.” I said while pouting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter