The ending is near.

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


-Jimin-

“Hahaha Jimin, don’t make us laugh haha.” Jungkook said.

 

“What’s wrong? I just asked you if that is your boyfriend?” I asked innocently

 

I stared at that guy and I felt my heart beating so fast. Its our first time meeting, but why do I feel like this? And I felt my heart shattered when he burst into crying. Before I got to said something he immediately goes out of the room. And I got more confused when dad goes out of the room. 


-Taehyung-

Why he doesn’t remember me? Is he joking? Please tell me he’s just joking. Why does this need to happen.

 

I felt someones arm around me. I looked at the person and its Jimin’s dad. 

 

“Stop crying, he will remember you soon. Just wait.”

 

After that he explained everything to me that its just temporary and he will be able to remember soon.

 

I entered the room just to see him sleeping peacefully. I sat down beside him and hold his hand as I fell asleep too.

 

I am awakened by the sound of someone having a hard time, like he is experiencing so much pain in his head. I panicked and started yelling to see the doctor.

 

The doctor came and he immediately calmed.

 

“Sir what happened to him? Why is he like that?” I asked.

 

“He will experience this everytime he remembers something. And I think the reason why this is happening so fast is becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter