-13-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Taehyung-

 

I am still shocked to see Jimin in front of me. I didn’t knew that Jimin is the one my father is talking about. That’s why he is so sure about the guy I am meeting, he sure really did pick someone worth it. I can’t say anything in front of him, I’m just smiling like a fool here. I am so happy that he’s the one I will marry.

 

“Hey, so its you haha.” Jimin said with the same reaction of me.

 

“I can’t believe this. All this time its just you?” 

 

“I think we are destined to be together.” He said while smiling.

 

“I hope so and this is the very first time I am happy with my dad’s decision.” That is true tho.

 

“Luckily, I agreed with my dad’s suggestion and here I am with my love one.” He said while blushing. Haha cute.

 

The foods arrive and we just talked and eat. After eating we decided to go to a mall and play. We played many things and go to a karaoke room and then dance. It’s a day full of fun, that I forgot all of my problems and worries. He bring me home and say hi to my dad. I hugged my dad really tight and thank him for this. I just hope this marriage will be successful. 

 

-Jungkook-

 

Taehyung’s mom is really kind to me. Its like she is my mom that I think that would not happen. When I was a child I didn’t get to know my mom, even her pictures with me when I was a baby I don’t see anything. And my dad just said that she married someone. Tsk. After you got what you want from that person you will leave him. I wish my mom is like Taehyung’s mom. A kind, loving, and caring mother ever be.

 

I thought about what she said earlier. Taehyung will be married soon, how come I didn’t know any of this? And I think she really like me to be his son’s husband. But you know he his already happy with Jimin. Should I talk to him? I cant understand myself too. 

 

Should I ruin it? And then he will hate me for his entire life? I think I should just talk to him. And there I will try to fix this . I really love him, for all those years that we’ve been together. It will go like nothing happened? No way it will be li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter