-015-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


-Chanyeol-

I am glad that Jimin is already awake after sleeping for two days. Maybe he is just joking about not remembering what happened and taehyung.

 

“Hey, don’t joke okay? How can you forget Taehyung?” 

 

“Dad, I don’t really know who he is. And I am included in a car accident?” 

 

“Okay, yes you are. So please rest and I will just do some stuffs.”

 

Before I leave the room he said something. “Dad, you can’t really tell it to those strangers you said earlier.” And by that I closed the door. How come he forgot about taehyung and still remembers me.

 

I roam around the hospital and saw Jimin’s doctor.

 

“Uhmm sir, can I ask you about the patient Jimin Park?” 

 

“Sure sir, lets go to the cafeteria.”

 

As we sat down I asked him.

 

“What happened to my son sir?”

 

“Due to the big impact from the car accident he is experiencing Temporary gradrd retrograde amnesia. Where is he can’t remember those memories closer to the traumatic accident. And he can’t remember those memories that happened recently like those what happened in 5 months before the incident. That is why he can remember you and not others.”

 

“Oh that’s why. But when he can recover?” 

 

“Around 2-3 weeks”

 

“Thank you sir”

 

I sighed as soon as I heard those words. It’s nice to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter