THE END

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jimin-

I remember all the things now, what happened the day of the accident. But I don’t care about that because after all they share the same blood and there is nothing between them.

 

My attention turned to someone who just said something.

 

“Jimin” that is the voice I don’t want to hear.

 

“What brings you here?”

 

“I got the news about my friend who works here.”

 

I just nodded. Not looking at her and just paying attention to someone sleeping while holding my hand.

 

“I just want to give you this.” He handed me a basket full of fruits.

 

“Thanks”

 

“And btw sorry. I’ll go now.”

 

At least she know how to say sorry with sincerity.

 

-Taehyung-

I woke up with Jimin looking at me. I felt  so happy that all this time this is the person I will love forever. Someone whom I didn’t know that can change me easily and made me love him so fast. We shared pain and happiness together. 

 

He really proved that even if your mind forgot about it, your heart remembers it all. That everything happened for a reason. When I thought I am already living a good life with perfect relationship, that is nothing compare to what I am feeling now. And Jimin gave that feeling to me. Everything will be fine, and we will live happily.

 

After Jimin was discharged from the hospital we started liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter