-12-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Third person-

Jimin look at himself in the mirror of his car. “I think I look good.” He said to himself. He was interrupted by a phone call. ‘Dad’ he murmured. 

 

‘Uh Jimin can you go buy a chocolate for the person you will meet?’ the person on the phone say.

 

‘Yes dad I am on my way. In *** restaurant right?’ jimin replies. 

 

‘Go now, behave okay.’ The person on the phone said.

 

Jimin ended the phone call and he cant stop thinking about taehyung. He cant just let go of his feelings toward taehyung. He wish that the one he will meet can change the person on his heart. 

 

On the other side Taehyung was busy picking something what to wear. ‘Its hard to pick’ he said to himself.

 

‘Who the hell is this person that I need to meet?’ He thought. Taehyung finish in picking what to wear at exactly 10 in the morning and he is already late. ‘Ughh this is hassle’ he murmured. After the preparation he headed to the Fortren restaurant that his father told him. 

 

And taehyung enter the place with a great smile. He looked around and saw a familiar face sitting on the table he was asked to. They both saw each other.

 

‘Taehyung?’ ‘Jimin?’ They said at the same time.

 

-Taeyeon-

 

~Calling Jungkook~

 

“Goodmorning Mrs. Byun” 

 

“Don’t call me Mrs. Byun, its too formal.”

 

“Sorry, by the way. Why did you call me? Specially early in the morning? Is it import

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter