Too shocking to know

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Taeyeon-

I scanned the table full of papers. I wonder what are those about until-


 
“Let’s be honest here Taeyeon.” Baekhyun said

 

After he said it, I already knew what it is. He already knew. The truth that I am keeping for a long time.

 

“You already know right?” I asked 

 

“Yes, let them hear it from you.” 

 

I saw Taehyung and Jungkook looking at me with meaningful eyes.

 

I let out a heavy breath and speaked.

 

“You two know that me and Baekhyun are arranged by our parents right? But before we got married I am secretly meeting someone else.”

 

I paused and look at Jungkook’s eyes. 

 

“And that someone is your father Jungkook.”


-Jungkook-

 

“And that someone is your father Jungkook.” 

 

I am shocked about this revelation. So she is my mother that I didn’t even saw her face and now. She is the mother of the person I like. All this time I am with her. The way she cares for me is like I am her own child. That is why she wanted me to be happy. That is why she really liked me for her son.

 

“H-hey Jungkook don’t get mad. That abortion thing. I didn’t want it at first but because of my parents they knew that it is not Baekhyun’s son, they don’t want me to let you live. And thanks to your father he raised you so well. That you would be like this. And who would know that fate brings us close. I really love your father Jungkook and you resembled him really well.” 

 

I don’t know what to say. At least now I know that my mom is not that bad as she seems in my mind. That it is not her fault to be in that situation. 

 

“I’m really happy that, finally I found the mother that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter