-001-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Taehyung-

“Hon! Come here at our house I will introduce my friend.” A beautiful voice that I heard the first thing when I woke up Jungkook.

 

“And who’s that someone I didn’t know? You hid him from me huh?” I said teasing him.

 

“Hahaha, well I think you should just come here? Go now!” well I cant say no to him.

 

I prepared myself. Just wearing a shirt and jeans. Its just his friend, do I really need to know him? I ask myself while driving. Is he handsome that Jungkook will cheat on me? Hahahaha nah, he can't cause I might punish him.

 

As I arrived I saw a fancy car parked in front of their house it must be from his friend. I enter the house and got welcomed by Jungkook’s hug.

 

“Aigoo, why did you just arrived now? He is in the kitchen eating, lets go” he said and cling his hand in my arms.

 

Then there as I stepped at the kitchen he look at me and smiled. He lend his hand.

 

“Hi, I am Jimin. Park Jimin.” I shakes his hand.

 

“Hello, Taehyung.” I said then sat beside Jungkook.

 

“Yah! Cant you be more nice to him?” Jungkook whisper to me.

 

“I am nice to him, cant you feel?” I whisper back.

 

“Ahh well Jimin feel free at home and be friends with him” Jungkook said while looking at me.

 

“Ahh yes yes, I will.” Jimin said and looked at me.

 

“Hey! Lets go play ps4” I said while pulling him toward the living room where the tv is.

 

He didn’t said anything and we just played until we both get along well. And then Jungkook come and then shared some snack with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter