Week 02: The Vegan

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 02: Monday

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this class routine. 

After a long day's work, some food sounds great. Time to hit the kitchen and find out how long until I can get some grub.

The first thing I see in the kitchen is Tzuyu staring right at me.

"Oh, hey, I was just checking on dinner..." I say.

"No problem, want to lend a hand? I could use some help with the tofu?"

Oh geez, veggie night again. I suppose I could help out, though I don't know anything about cooking this stuff. Then I remember the last time she was left alone with our food, it came out... less than ideal.

"Let me out my stuff away and go wash up. I'll come down if I can, okay?"

"Sounds good. Otherwise I'll see you at dinner." She answers with a small smile.

Once I've got my hands washed, it's back down to the kitchen to give Tzuyu a hand. Maybe together we can make this week's meal better than last week's.

Tzuyu beams at me the moment I entered the kitchen.

"Welcome back! Grab a spoon and stir the pasta, okay?"

Why do I keep allowing these girls to boss me around? First Sana, then now Tzuyu. Wtf is wrong with me? Oh well...

"Erm... is this the same stuff as last week? Cause that stuff was terrible." I voice out.

"No, I switched my brands. I even made myself some over the weekend just to make sure. This stuff is much better than the last. Plus, I'm not trying to pretend it's hamburger this time. I figure we'll get back to basics this week. This time, fried tofu and portobello fettuccine alfredo!" Tzuyu says confidently.

I can see her mixing some kind of creamy sauce in a small pan. A pot is boiling on another part of the large stove. I grab a spoon and start to stir the pot of pasta.

"Let me know when that tofu starts turning brown so I can flip it, okay?"

"Okay. This is a pretty amazing spread for all vegetables."

I hear Tzuyu chuckles.

"Do you mind me asking, why'd you decide to go vegan, anyway?" I ask.

"It was an ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter