Week 09: The Fan

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 09: Monday

Nothing good lasts forever, I guess. Time to get back to school.

I have a few new classes this quarter, and a few continuations from last quarter. The continuations, luckily are being taught by some of the same professors. So I don't have to learn new names this quarter. I even see a few familiar faces in class. It looks like Mina is in here with me. We share a quick nod as we get seated next to each other.

Soon the professor strides into the room and throws his notes on the table in front of him.

"Welcome back to all of you who didn't flunk out of 101. You're not completely brain dead. Welcome to the class where you actually get started." He says in a straight face manner.

I roll my eyes before sighing.

"Although I'll be lecturing, and there will be homework, the majority of your grade this quarter is going to come from a paper due at the end of the class. Of course, I'll be expecting your paper to be inclusive to the topics we've discussed in class, so don't think you can just skip my class all quarter and bull your way to a Grade-A paper." He adds.

Crap, that was half my plan.

The professor drones on for the rest of the class, getting right into the new quarter's lessons. By the time class is done, I've already got a page of notes to look over tonight. And by notes, I mean a pile of unreadable drivel.

Ugh! I don't know if I'm gonna be able to take actually paying attention in class.

I pack up my things along with the other students, and head out the door to go to my next class.

--------------------

Later that day...

So early in the new quarter and I've already got a ton of work to do. It's ridiculous. My music's finally starting to get somewhere and they saddle me with so much homework I'll never leave the house again! Which is exactly why I made my way over to the cafe. Nothing says I have to stay cooped up while I do a bit of studying.

"Is that gonna be it for you?" Sana asks.

"This'll be fine. Thanks, Sana. Come back later, I'll make sure to give you a tip." I say.

"No need, I've already got one- Don't hit on the waitress. She's almost certainly heard it done often, and better." She winks at me as she sways away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter