Week 12: Valentine's Day

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 12: Thursday

Glad I went shopping after all. Valentine’s Day is here. Now I guess it’s just a matter of figuring out if I want to make a big deal out of it. It’s a pretty nice day out, actually. The weather really cleared up, it made for a nice walk back to the dorm while I figure things out.

As I enter Likey House I can hear all kinds of noises. Sounds like everybody’s home at least. I head up to my room for a moment while I decide what I want to do.

I suppose there’s no point in waiting around. No time like the present, after all. I take the gift that I bought with me as I walk out of my room.

I knock on Sana’s door, but there’s no answer. I go downstairs and see that Chaeyoung is using the TV, so I head into the kitchen. Luckily, here she is! She’s got a small pot of tteokboki cooking on the stove, but looks up at me as I come in.

“Heya honey bunny, how are you on this fine day of looooooove?”

“I don’t know, it’s been a little bland so far. I’m just looking for something to spice it up.”

“Ha! Well this tteokboki is all mine, so I’m afraid you’re gonna have to look elsewhere.”

“Come on, y, it’s a cold February- I’m just looking for something hot.”

“Hmm… Sure, sure, I bet. I think there’s stuff for hot chocolate over the fridge.”

I roll my eyes at her as I laugh a bit.

“Yeah, yeah. So what is this crap? Tteokboki on Valentine’s Day? Haven’t you got someone to take you nice places?”

“We’ve both got midterms this week. So we’ve got a date for this weekend. And don’t make fun of my tteokboki, it is delicious.”

“I won’t know if that’s really delicious if you wouldn’t let me taste it.”

“Fine, I’ll let you have a bite.” Sana wipes her hands on the apron before turning around to fully foc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter