°°NINE°°

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiminah~ Wake up Jimin!" I heard Taehyung as he leaned above my head and tapped my cheeks. I had a cold cloth on my forehead and was laying down on one of the futons that I have brought. 

I opened my eyes slowly and then closed them again because the light was too strong. I put my hand over my eyes and tried again. 

"What happened?" I asked and looked around. 

"You fell unconscious," Baekhyun explained. So they all were still there. 

A deep sigh left my lips. "Really?" 

"Yes you scared the out of us?!! What was that?"

I looked at Taehyung knowingly, giving him a sad smile. "Just a bad memory of someone," I explained and saw that Taehyung understood in an instant.

"He's still hunting you, huh?" Taehyung frowned and helped me sit. "That piece of ... I told you to not date him but you wouldn't listen. All over hills for guy who was just a sweet talk, my god..." Taehyung was mad at him, yet I was mad at myself. I let that bad memory hunt me yet didn't do anything to stop it.

"Calm down, Tae..." I smiled at him. "I'm good. Really."

"So..." BamBam looked at me, "you dated an alpha? Is that true?" he asked and earned smack on head from Taehyung. "What was that for?!" he winced.

"Tae..." I gave him a warning glare but he only shrugged and didn't look at me.

"So... You want to talk about it?" Baekhyun asked concerned. 

"It's fine guys... It was long time ago and I really don't want to talk about it," I smiled at them and shook my head to be fully awake again. 

"But you have to promise me that you'll tell me about it once, okay? 'Cause damn my mind is all over two alphas and I have no idea how to solve this dilemma," BamBam commented and everyone laughed at that. 

"Maybe your prince in a shining armor will be someone completely different," I smiled at him. He shot me a glare and If that could kill me I'd be dead many times over. 

Since we cleared out this incident BamBam suggested to continue playing the game but Taehyung and Baekhyun almost smacked his head at the same time if I haven't stopped them. 

We didn't play bottle anymore after that and sadly for BamBam, he didn't get the answer he was looking for. But it was sad only for him. Not for me at all. 

Thinking about past has always left me feeling empty and useless. Thinking about it left me feeling really weird inside. Even though it was a memory this bad, my mind kept on playing all the good things that happened to us when we were together, all the good moments.

I remember when we went on our first date, how nice it was to just walk and talk about almost anything. Memory of two of us was locked inside my mind and my heart and I just couldn't forget. Why would I forget all those good moments I could feel? That would be just a selfish act of teenage boy who I wasn't. I was in my early twenties, old enough to be mated and think about future with family and home. 

Mating was number one issue to talk about between almost all alphas and if it wasn't that then there were kids or alphas. I couldn't really escape it. The only thing I could do was to listen and not express myself any other way - they would talk to me about it and question as *why aren't you mated yet* would come and I really, really didn't like talking about that.

Anyways, we went to sleep after that and in the next morning I found myself cleaning after my companions. It took me almost a half day so I couldn't cook for myself. Who would think that four people can make so much of mess around one house. But they really can. Empty beer cans, soju bottles and empty bags of numerous snacks were laying all over the place. Also, my fridge looked like someone robbed it. I had to do the groceries.

As a result of the devastating state of my house, I had to eat outside which I hated the most. You get to contact with so many people around, like, I'm sorry I sound like neet freak right now. I went to restaurant that was closest to my house and decided to just order and let them pack it so I won't have to stay at that place for long. I can eat it at home. I will most definitely recycle all packing I'll have my food in.

It was around the lunch time so place was almost full. I wouldn't have a place to sit at alone anyways, so I just stood in queue and waited.

"Jimin?" I heard voice behind me and I swear all my neck hair (if I had any) stood up and my cheeks blushed immediately.

"Hello, Namjoon," I greeted but didn't dare to look back. If he'd see my face at the moment it would be equal to burying myself alive. 

"Did you come to eat here?" *no mister, I came to make food photoshoot-* of course I came to order food! Who would expect such an obvious question.

"Yes, just to get it packed and go back home, I still have some things to get done." I tried to sound convincing, I don't need to be with him at the moment.

"Did BamBam made such a mess again? You should tell him other way he'll do it again, trust me."

"I'll do that next time, thanks for advice," I bowed slightly not showing him my face.

"What are your plans for rest of the day?" he really was unable to read in between the lines. 

"Why are you asking?" Just one more person and it'll be my turn to order. 

"Because I'd like to ask if you'll go out with me," oh I thought it's gonna be something... Wait... What?!! 

"Sorry I'm busy today," I responded and shut his next question by ordering. 

"Would you like something to drink?" girl behind the counter asked.

"Green iced tea please," I ordered and whike she was working on my order I felt Namjoon hella close to ny back.

"Why green tea? Don't you want something more... Sweet?"

"Green tea helps with concentration," I explained, and I needed that immediately with an annoying alpha behind my back.

"Are you going to study or work on something?" He can't let me be, can he?

"What about you, are you going to do something interesting?" I shot him question not answering to his.

"You didn't answer my question." You don't say. 

"Yeah I know but I have to go." The girl had my order finally ready and I hurried to pay to leave as soon as possible.

"Can we meet later?" He asked - and again something I didn't want to answer. Seriously, this guy should learn what not answering means.

I took my order and bowed to him slightly leaving the place with confused Namjoon scratchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter