°°TEN°°

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Good morning sunshine. Let me pick you up at 5 PM.*

- Namjoon

 

I groaned when I read the text message. I was still in my bed and tried to persuade my mind that what happened yesterday was just a dream. Obviously, it was not. And I can't even say I'm sick because I was perfectly healthy when he saw me last time.

 

I remembered what he did yesterday at my door and I buried my face into pillow groaning even louder.

 

"Jimin you idiot!" I scolded myself and sat on the bed ruffling my hair in frustration. I sighed and got off the bed. I have to take a shower and cook lunch. Usually, I have some leftovers from the day before but yesterday, out of my mental state, I ate everything.

 

I did my morning routine, including mentioned shower, breakfast and cleaning dishes. But it was still just 10 AM. What should I do?

 

Ringtone of my phone echoed in the living room and I run to pick it up. Taehyung called.

 

"Hello, Jiminah ~"

 

"Hey! What's up?"

 

"Kim's family is inviting you to join family dinner tonight. And you can't say no!"

 

"Wait... What?!"

 

"As you heard. You are invited to join the dinner. You can't reject the invitation. Also, Namjoon will pick you up and BamBam wants you to wear something from his gifts. Of course, you should wear something casual but elegant... You know, official dinner. There's gonna be a lot of people so remember that." He didn't even give me a chance to protest.

 

So this was what Namjoon meant by picking me up at 5 PM. He knew and he didn't tell me!

 

"Let me guess. Will the dinner be at 5 PM?"

 

"No, but you were close! It's going to be at 6 PM!" he answered excitedly. Hell, this doesn't sound good. "Then I guess you're coming!"

 

"Wait! Tae!"

 

"See you later at Kim's house!"

 

"Taehyung!"

 

Beep beep beep beep

 

!

 

Sigh.

 

What should I do now...

 

*BamBam send me a text saying you'll be wearing one of the gifts he gave you. Don't. I don't want other alphas to see it!*

- Namjoon

 

!

 

BamBam I'll kill you! 

 

But no matter what I won't wear it anyways. It would be literally a madness from me. I leaned on the sofa and leaned my head on its back. Thoughts were passing my mind. Did I really think too much about everything? Further, I wanted to run from him, somehow I got even closer.

 

Sigh.

 

Why do I feel like this? So uneasy? I met Him, I admit, but could he still have this power over me? Oh god, I was so fine alone and now there are two alphas messing up my life.

 

I got up and went to cook lunch. I needed food. Why do I stuff myself with food when I'm in stress? Oh my... Why? It doesn't matter since my stomach was growling so loudly. I went to the kitchen working on whatever was in my mind.

 

I ate.

 

I drank.

 

And it was 4 PM and I was sitting on my sofa again watching TV and doing basically nothing. The sofa was comfy and I had a lot of pillows around me so it was quite normal to lose track of time. Right?

 

But somehow my eyes looked above the TV on the clock and I literally jumped from my little comfy nest. Namjoon will be here within an hour and I was still in an overly big shirt and sweatpants with my favorite koala mules. I was indeed domesticated tiger, I admit that with whole honesty. I run in my room and throw my closet door opened. What to wear what to wear. Taehyung said something about casual but elegant I see... Hmmm...

 

First, you can never ruin something with black. I picked black jeans folded to ankles, black socks, and black oxford shoes. Bottom black and top? Plain white shirt and top it with a long coat, yes that should be right.

 

But...

 

Looking at the state of my face and hair, this has to be solved first. I run to my bathroom checking the clock. I have still some time but it still will be really hurried. As I know myself I'll be stressing about everything at the end anyway.

 

I cleaned my face first and applied some cosmetics on and then I styled my hair a bit with hair spray. Once that was done I looked at myself. Would it be bad to apply soft makeup as well? Just a little bit tho... CC cream and soft shadows. Just to make my eyes look bigger a bit.

 

4:44 PM.

 

!

 

I hurried back to my room and got dressed. Jeans on, socks on, shirt on tugged into jeans, shoes on and yes coat. Wait I forgot deodorant and perfume! Jeez... Coat off and back to the bathroom.

 

After a few more running up and down my house, I could say I was ready. Just in time. I heard the door ring. That must be Namjoon. What to do what to do. Do I look good? Wait... wait... Why do I care how I look, I'm not trying to look good for him tho. I'm trying to not embarrass myself at the family dinner. 

 

I went to the door and opened them slowly. I sneaked behind the door seeing a man standing there his back facing me. He was wearing a fancy suit, perfectly fitting his shoulders and back. And I admit, he had pretty much good in those trousers that were matching with the suit. I recognized that it was Namjoon. 

 

"Ehm..." I made a sound to make him turn around. He did and he looked too good. I mean, now I know why most of the omegas wanted to be mated by him. He really was a gene carrier most of the omegas would love to have within their kittens.

 

I know how illogical it sounds but this is just simply how it is. Love doesn't have that important role in our society, healthy next generation it is instead. Having healthy kittens that would be useful for society is most important here, that's how we survive. At the beginning it was a good idea with an intention to save the population which was decreasing but now, when we finally established a working system, we still can survive yet these old methods are somehow locked inside our minds, unchanging. 

 

Yet when I looked at Namjoon my legs changed to jelly and I pushed feeling of shiver behind me. He smiled at me and those cute dimples made me smile as well. How can someone look handsome and cute at the same time? 

 

"You're ready?" I shook my head to put myself together. Stop daydreaming Jimin! "No?" 

 

"I- I am. B-but, Taehyung said dinner is at 6. Why did you want to pick me up at 5?" I asked stepping outside my house.

 

"Ehm- I wanted to show you something," he scratched his head and looked away. He looked kinda cute- you see? This is what I'm talking about. How can one resist?

 

"Oh, I see..."

 

"We don't have t-"

 

"No no no I'll gladly go!"

 

Did I look too excited? I blushed madly.

 

"Then," just now I realized he came with his car. He opened passager's seat for me. "Shall we go?"

 

With a small sigh and a bit of hesitation, I went ahead and sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter