¨ONE¨

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain. It was here again. Each month is coming and going and the only thing it left is a reminder of the empty place inside me. The place that is asking me to find somebody who will be here and take care of me as well as own me. It was a pure animalistic feeling I couldn't control. It was a heat. Something every omega is going through from the age of fifteen. That’s when we first see alphas as someone else. It doesn’t matter if we grew up together, once we meet an alpha in our heat we can’t say no to them.

Sad story is, that most alphas found out about it way too soon and most of us were mated really young and to someone who they didn’t want. I was the exception. I wasn’t mated yet. I was clever. When I felt my heat coming I hid in the mountains and stayed there till it was over. Yes, I felt empty like a bowl but clean and satisfied that no one used me against my will.

I was going back to our village from my heat when I heard bells ringing. There was going to be a meeting in the village hall soon and everyone should be there, me as well. I hurried to be there asap. Once I arrived I saw our chief standing in front of others proudly looking at one of his twin sons.

“It’s my pleasure to announce that here my son, Jin, found his other half, his mate! The official wedding will be in a week from today and all of you are welcomed!” He screamed and my empty heart got even worse upon finding out who his mate was. Taehyung. Jin’s mate was Taehyung, my best friend. How did this happen? Did Taehyung want it or did Jin make him mate him? I have so many questions, but looking at his face I could tell Tae was happy. He looked in love.

I walked away, to my home. It’s not like I wasn’t happy for Tae, more likely I was maybe a little jealous. If he found his mate it will be good for him, he was a lucky one. I wasn’t that lucky yet. Maybe never.

I went into a shower to wash out the forest smell and sit down. I didn’t realize it till now, but I was very dirty. I lubricated a lot this heat and it was all over me with dust, leaves and other stuff from forest. Most of it ended up stuck in my fur because of when I changed it didn’t hurt that much.

When I went out of the shower Taehyung was in the living room with that square smile of his. I just giggled and sat on the sofa in my bathrobe.

He kept on grining and not telling anything so I just laughed. “Just tell it already, I know you have a lot to say,” I sounded a little bit weird but I hope he didn’t realize it.

“Would you believe it! I found a mate! And it’s chief’s son! Do you know how many girls are jealous of me?” he laughed so hard I couldn’t help and laugh with him.

“Yes, I saw you,” I said drying my hair with the towel. “How did you do that? I mean, catching a chief’s son isn’t that easy,” I said and his expression changed into really serious one. When did this guy start to change so much?

“That was destiny,” he said and I stared at him like he is drunk. What the ? Destiny?

“You can’t be serious. Destiny, Tae? Don't you have some better story?” How can it be a destiny?

Tae just changed his position on the sofa to sit more comfy and looked at me very seriously. “I’m gonna explain you something and you should shut up and listen,” I was staring at him but did what he wanted.

“Listening,” I sat there and watched him.

“You know when we feel so empty inside and we can’t change it? After heat when you feel like you miss something? I was talking with other mated omegas and they said that when alphas mated them without them wanting it, both of them ended up hurt, and badly so. Also none of those omegas have a kittens as you can see. I wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter