°° SIX °°

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days after our movie night and my night with Namjoon in one bed, I was peacefully in my room laying on bed and reading book. Till I heard bell from front door. With annoyed sigh I went there and surprised I saw Jin standing there. I didn't expect him to be here. 

"Hi." I said still with shocked expression. 

"Hi. Can we talk?" 

Since I wasn't sure how to react I opened the door for him. It's not like he was posing a risk for me since he was already mated with Taehyung but there will always be that feeling of fear and respect towards alphas. 

I closed the door behind him and followed him towards living room. "What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked.  

For a moment he was just making slow steps with his head hung low like he was thinking about something, hefore he let out a sigh and slowly sit in the couch. "Jimin, you're making me nervous, sit down please," he said with smile and after a moment I just rolled my eyes on him and sat down on the couch but as far as possible so yeah, each of us was sitting on the opposite ends of the couch. 

"I'm sitting so you start talking," I wanted it to be over and go back to sleep. 

"Give a chance to Namjoon," the statement took me by surprise. That was so surprising I wasn't sure if my brain took it right. What does Jin meant by 'giving a chance'? 

"W-what?" I shuddered. "Jin, do you know what are you asking me to do?" I started to get annoyed slowly as my brain proceeded what should I do. Which again leaned to need of touch and pain and I really really wasn't sure about it. 

"I know, Jimin, TaeTae said me something about it. I know it can be complicated but I can see he's very much interested into you and your hard-to-get position now is hurting him so much. He just want to get to know you."

"Yes, and hold hands with me and go on dates with me and probably even kiss me... Don't you get it? So many dangerous situations may happen that don't have to be necessary planned. It may happen by a chance and I'm defenseless at that point. All my life I'm trying to get away from those situations and you came asking me to go and do exactly that one. Why should I risk it?" more I spoke more was I hurt at some point. Even tho I wanted to do all those things oh so badly and I started to like Namjoon, even tho slowly, I still didn't knew him as well as I would want to. He was possible danger and I wasn't all thrilled about finding out if yes or not. I'm not masochist. 

"I'm aware of it. But you see, you don't have to necessary touch. I mean skin to skin and you already know that when there's blanket or any fabric you won't feel anything. And maybe, as you get to know him better you'll realize he's your alpha. The right one," Jin said and I knew where it was all leading. 

"I know Jin, I really get your point. But I got burned once and I don't want to feel that pain ever again," I sighed. "I believe Namjoon is a good man, truly , I don't hate every alpha just because they're alpha but I have my respect as an omega and I keep my distance just in case. So please, let me make my decision," I gave him a smile. He has to understand first. I don't understand my own feelings yet not to mention I have then all mixed up. I needed time to adjust this very weird situation where I actually talk to alphas and enjoy their presence in my life. It wasn't as easy as anyone may think.

"I understand but promise me to think about it," I nodded and stood up.

"Now if you excuse me I need to prepare myself for tonight."

"Oh yeah Taehyung mentioned those your Omenga Sleepover you have each month. Have fun tho." he said and I smiled.

We went to door and I said my goodbye to him. He, just as his lovely husband and my best friend Taehyung, planted a seed of insecurity in his own decision to avoid every alpha. So many what ifs were there.

I shook my head. Why would I think about such things now? I should stop and go to prepare my room for sleepover. There will be me and Taehyung usually but since Taehyung is now chief's son's husband he may bring someone over. I wouldn't mind tho it won't be that boring after all. And since Taehyung's wedding was last month, he was just busy and they didn't have time to meet up.

After a while, when I was cleaning, I realized that if Taehyung will bring someone over they won't sleep in his room. We'll probably stay down and have nice time together. We may play some games and after that we'll be reading The Future Me letters and write another ones. It was something we did every month and wrote there our worries, goals or wishes for the future. 

I took out my phone amd called Taehyung. He wasn't picking up as usually for few moments but after that he picked up with a giggle. "Hello?" I heard him giggling. I guess Jin was home for a while already. 

"Hi Tae... Listen are you gonna bring someone along tonight or not?" I asked and ignored moment when his voice hitched and I just rolled my eyes. "And tell your husband to let you actually answer that damn phone," I said because I had very good idea what are they doing so far. 

After a moment I got my answer, "Yes! Two more! Bye!!" and I was left with rhythmical beep. Last thing I heared was Jin saying 'two more rounds?' and I just laughed softy. 

So we gonna end up in the living room not my room. That's good as well tho. And this house is big enough for us to sleep each in it's own bed, but that will destroy that charm of having sleep over. 

I looked through whole house for some blankets and futons and a lot of pillows (majority from my room since you know I love pillows) and brought them down. After that I checked the fridge if it's full of different kinds of snacks and drinks and a little bit of alcohol as well... What este can make you talk as much as alcohol? Beer and soju shouldn't be missing. 

Now the only thing left was waiting for a guests to come. There was about two hours left so I went to bathroom and make myself a good bath with bubbles. Laying in hot water I felt my muscles melting and relaxing. I would lay the for as long as I could. But time was ticking and after an hour I clean my whole body, checking for any imperfections and they got out. It was really interesting how body of omega was all prepared for it's alpha. Almost none or very short and soft body hair like on a apricot. Smooth skin that was smooth always. And smell. Every omega have a specific smell that makes alphas feel the need to have them. Every smell is different and it smells differently for different alphas. So basically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter