¨TWO¨

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week went faster than I thought. I knew it would only be a week but all the preparations were so tiring that I couldn’t really rest. Not like Tae would let me. He was going to wear a white tuxedo and it really looked good on him. I was  going to wear a simple suit. I didn’t need more than that.

The ceremony was very nice. The chief was smiling, my friend and Jin were looking disgustingly in love. Like really… Maybe I didn’t like the feeling because I wanted to feel the same. Maybe it was like that because I thought that I’m loosing the only close family I had. Yes, I was welcomed to live in the big Chief’s house with them but I refused. I felt like a bother to my happy friend. Tae promised that nothing much would change, he is just gonna have a husband. And a new home. And a lot of . And probably kittens later. Did he said nothing’s gonna change that much?

Still for some reason here he was, standing in the hall with all the other people that came to the wedding. Tae was talking to a lot of new people, a lot of omegas as well and his newly wed husband was standing next to him. They looked happy. Jin was holding Tae in his arms and Tae covered Jin’s hands with his own. I couldn’t believe how they can they trust each other so much. Not in this society.

I went to one of the tables and took a cup with vine or something. I gulped it down in one motion. I needed some alcohol in my veins to not look so hurt. My emptiness grew each moment I saw them. I was hoping for… no I needed something like that.

“You okay?” an unknown voice sounded next to me and I jumped away from it. “Calm down, I’m not gonna bite you,” the male said and I found out it was Namjoon, Jin’s twin brother. That twin brother. But the only twin thing about them was their date of birth. They were as different as the moon and the sun. In this village Jin was the sun and Namjoon was the moon.

“Don’t talk to somebody from their back. Mainly not to me. I’m very sensitive,” I took another cup and leaned against the table.

“I’ll remember that,” he said and I saw that he had a drink as well. “Do you like the wedding?”

“Why wouldn’t I? I have never seen Tae this happy. It’s just unbelievable.” I said truly, and Namjoon looked like he knows what I’m talking about.

“Exactly! Unbelievable. I was asking Jin if he meant it. If he’s really gonna marry your friend over there. Do you know what he said to me?” Namjoon and giggled.

“Destiny.” we said at the same time and start laughing.

“Destiny my … I really can’t believe it. To think that he was dating Suzy for about a two years, broke up with her because of your friend and even got married within a week...”

“Don’t try to tell me Tae made him do that by some weird way, I must tell you he’d never. We wouldn't let anyone mate us if we don’t feel like it’s the right person.” I shivered. “It hurts,” I whispered remembering my first heat.

“Are you okay?” he asked me and obviously wanted to touch me but I avoided it. He was an alpha after all.

“Yes I’m good. No need to worry, Namjoon-shi,” I said and started to walk away.

“Wait, what’s your name?! I promise I won’t touch you,” he said and I stopped. I turned back to him. “I really won’t I promise. I just need to talk to somebody who won’t congratulate me or ask me how your friend got my brother so I can get me one as well,” after that I honestly laughed. I walked back.

“I’m Jimin,” I said and smiled at him instead of giving him my hand. He got it and just nodded.

“I guess you know my name already,” he giggled and I nodded with a smile. “I feel like going out of here for a run, what about you?” he looked at me and honestly I didn’t think it’s that bad o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter