°°ELEVEN°°

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is he up?”

“I’m not sure. Are you sure he’s alright?”

“Hundred per cent, his heart is beating and he’s breathing. He’s alive.”

“Hope he’ll wake up soon or boss’ll be not really happy. You know him.”

I’ve heard two voices I couldn’t recognize. I slowly opened my eyes, feeling really uncomfortable in the position I was in currently but to my shock, I found out I was chained to the wall, my hands up while my body was down. I couldn’t really feel my fingers and I was sure this place wasn’t where I was supposed to be.

I started to move a bit which caused the chains to rattle and brought unwanted attention to me. Those two came to me, one with revealed expression, probably from me waking up and one seemed pretty bored.

That person who looked much kinder squatted in front of me looking at me closely. “Good morning beautiful. You finally woke up. I was worried that they brought damaged good. It would be really unpleasant to see omega like you, full of tasty pheromones, just simply die off.”

I didn’t understand a word he said. First of all, what did he meant by damaged good and what about pheromones? I didn’t have my heat yet so why?

Then everything that happened before struck me. The dinner, the date with Namjoon and the kiss. Small, fluttery kiss like wings of butterfly yet full of electricity stronger than a flash of lightning. It pained a bit, but only my ego was hurt the most. If Taehyung was right, and obviously he was most definitely right, since he had his destined alpha on his side, Namjoon was my mate. He was my alpha. And I don’t know how long was I knocked off but looking at it like that, now, my body was calling for my alpha. The pheromones I was producing was like a signalling smoke. But also… Looking at those two they were very much attracted.

I became scared of my life. I didn’t know who was the boss or what will they do to me, but I didn’t want to know. I back of off them, my back pressed against the cold wall. The man just giggled and stood back up.

“Call the boss of Tora Group, he may be interested to raise the price if you’ll tell him about the smell. And he is in a pretty good state as well,” he looked back at me grinning to himself. He bends down holding my chin up.

He said something but I couldn’t hear him. I didn’t think I’ll ever feel this again, not after everything I did to prevent this from happening yet it came back. The pain. Unimaginable pain. It was like burning from inside, tearing every muscle, every inch of my skin apart, worse than pulling the nails of the fingers. I knew I was probably screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter