¨FIVE¨

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hugged my pillow tight. I felt slightly uncomfortable when there was Namjoon quite close. Okay not that close, he was on the other side but p9still... Couch wasn't that big. While we were watching Thor I was taking sneaks on the side and watched Namjoon's face. He looked cute. Kinda. Nope... Not at all. 

I took a bite from snack. It had caramel flavor, my favorite. I ate it almost immediately. I loved sweets and I was eating it quite a lot when I felt nervous. And now I was nervous. Thor looked good but my mind was playing with me. He remind me of Namjoon! I know, I know, it's impossible but yet, Thor's voice sounded like Namjoon's, his hair were like Namjoon's,his grin was like Namjoon's... I should stop. 

I closed my eyes and shooke my head in attempt to get rid of Namjoon's face in my mind. Why did Taehyung have to talk about him like that? Make me more jealous or what? He's not a matchmaker but somehow he managed to put a bug into my mind and here we go. Brain eater. 

"Jimin, are you okay?" Namjoon's unexpected voice sent chill down my spine. I put on a fake smile and nodded. 

"I'm fine don't worry... J-just need to go to... To take a drink!" I smiled apologetically. "I finished mine," I stood up and went towards the door trying to escape his stare. 

"Come back I'll give you mime," he said and abruptly pull the corner of my shirt. If I won't be so shook by the action I'd kick him or something but due to my lack of stability and that I was SHOOK I fell down and guess what? I landed right onto Namjoon's lap. If you'll look at the scene right now, both of us were SHOOK with wide eyes. Namjoon's arms were spread apart and head backwards while I was curled into ball. Both of us trying to avoid skin contact. At least he was thinking about it like this. No touching. If I won't be scared I would be touched. 

"I'm sorry but... We didn't touch right? Means it's okay if it's not skin on skin..." yes, we didn't touch but why do I feel he feels happy about it? 

"Yes, but you shouldn't do something like that!" I was sitting on Namjoon. That wasn't really escaping from him. 

"Why not?" he said and I heard Taehyung chuckle. 

"Here, put the blanket around him," Taehyung gave Namjoon a blanket and he put it around my shoulders. I felt his hands on myself and I was kinda... I don't know. Tensed but relaxed at the same time. And I was totally red, redder than tomato. 

I was totally covered in blanket and other people in the room just giggled but didn't pay attention to my suffering. I hoped that Jin at least will help me or tame his brother but he strike with Taehyung against me! 

We watched movie again but I felt still tensed. Who won't be on my place? I was sitting on alpha's lap, for god sake! 

"You should calm down and enjoy the movie," I heard Namjoon unbelievably close and I shivered. Unfortunately he misinterpreted it. "You're still cold?" he hugged me by waist and pulled me close to his chest. The blanket was only thing preventing us from skin contact but not from the feeling. This was first time I was this close to alpha without feeling any pain. Yes, it wasn't pure enjoyable feeling but it was more than I ever could imagine. 

Namjoon's chest was wide and firm. It felt like safe place right now. His hands were securely around my frame and I couldn't move even if I wanted to. Firstly I was super tensed and secondly I just couldn't. 

I turned my attention back to movie and tried to think about Namjoon as a chair. Very big, soft, comfy chair with warming effect. I love big soft things... Like big beds, big stuffed toys, big pillows (or a lot of pillows) so this chair was great. Somehow I slowly relaxed and leaned into Namjoon's embrance. I even laughed when there were funny parts ("Let's do 'Need help'"). 

Namjoon most of the time didn't move, but slowly we fit into each other like a puzzle. I found his caressing my arms and his chin rested onto my shoulder. I didn't mind tho, my head was leaning against his shoulder anyways.

I felt Taehyung's stare but ignored him. Yes, this was something I wouldn't do with anyone but how often would I happen to be hugged by alpha and feel no pain IN MY WHOLE EXISTENCE!!?? Not often tho. My eyes slowly closed without me no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter