°°TWELVE°° The Final

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time went slow. Every minute I spent on that place felt like a horror movie; that part where you know something will happen but you don't know what or when will the monster strike. In my case, I didn't know when the so-called boss will come to take me over. Each time I've heard doors to open and close, I flinched then moaned in pain from my hands being tightly locked to chains. I didn't want to think about it, nor do anything that would trigger their attention on me. I just prayed my torturer will never come, but that was just my small hope. I knew I couldn't cling to it forever. 

My guardian once told me to not be afraid of anyone or anything, that I have more power within myself then I could ever imagine and that I'm strong no matter who says what. But now, sitting here in so much pain all over me, I never felt more miserable. As I was sitting there, looking at a dark plafond covered in moss and mildew, with little spiders on their webs hanging from the corners, I let my mind wonder about my life. 

I've lost so many people precious to me, so many innocent lives taken by these hunters, so many people lost their loved ones because of what? Rare patterns? Discolouration? What was so different and important for them to hunt us down? And now, when I finally found something more precious to me than my life, I'm about to lose that too. Well no. It's not me losing him, I'm losing my opportunity for a happy life. I'm losing my possible happiness. Well, thinking about my future with my mate, I could imagine the countless fights we would go through. But, no matter the fights, imagining him with me for the rest of my life, happy together, that was something I was dreaming about but never told anyone. That was my deepest desire. Something that excites me more then I would ever say or admit. My ego was too high for that.

Oh God, Namjoon, I'm so sorry. I've fought with you and pushed you away so many times. I told myself there's no one who could take care of me and respect me. Take me as I am but won't degrade me. I missed him. I missed his annoying following me and trying to take me on a date. When I'll be gone, who will stand by his side? Who will he fall for when I'll be dead? Will he be happy after all? 

Doors of my prison opened once again but there weren't only the hunters. One more came in with them and the dangerous aura lingering around that person sent needles down my spine, putting me in vulnerable omega position. He wasn't just any alpha, he was the alpha.  He knew his strength and he fully controlled it and made sure everyone could feel the power from him. Why would one of us hunt us down?

He walked closer to me and I tried to make my frame as small as I could, a natural reaction to strong smell I could feel in my bones. I was scared. Terrified.

"Father, what's the meaning of this?" I flinched at a familiar voice. 

"This is our new merchandise. White tiger omega."

My eyes met with his. I knew right away he didn't know. He didn't know what his father was doing all this time. His eyes were wide in shock. 

"B-but, father-!"

"No buts. This is a deal and this business goes pretty well. Maybe we can sell him as an exotic pet or use his fur," the alpha looked me in the eyes and I shivered more. "It's just an animal. Nothing more, nothing less."

It pained. I was nothing for him. Just a tool to get what he wanted. No matter what it was, I wasn't too important. 

"I'll pay you the amount we agreed on. And no twice more, he isn't in heat, he obviously found a mate recently but didn't mate yet. I'll give you ten more per cent but no more," he looked at me and snorted. "He works like invisible safflower calling his mate. He may be right on his way here. I'll take omega and you take money. Yoongi, give them the bag, I'll take the omega," no. No don't walk to me, don't touch me. "We can't let you scream like a siren all the way."

He took a small handbag and opened it, taking out injection with some kind of liquid. "What is it?" I looked at him, completely terrified, then back to the injection. 
"Something that will keep you quite," he replied and swiftly after I felt needle penetrating my skin and substance being injected in my body. I couldn't even react properly as I felt myself getting numb by each second. 

I got it now. He was making me lose my consciousness and drug was working faster then I expected. I screamed. I didn't know, what to do, I couldn't move, I was losing my perception and my body felt heavy. I could only scream fully from the deepest parts of my lungs and hope someone will hear me in this ominous place. No one came. My hearing when off and my mind was covered in black. No one came. I will die here, alone, doomed to take my part in the twisted fate of my life. My last thought before my body fell into slumber was Namjoon. 

* * * Namjoon's POV * * *

I've run as fast as my feet could move. My senses were triggered to the point I could no longer concentrate on what was happening to me or where exactly was I moving. I felt Jimin's scent to become weaker at some point and my tiger form released frustrated hollow in the forest. My claws moved faster, using trees as jump points to fly through the wind, over fallen trunks and bushes, catching his fragrance again. It was weak and plain. Something happened to Jimin, something bad. The fear from before, the strong smell that made me this fierce was growing weaker and I was getting more and more scared. Without the scent Jimin's body was giving out I couldn't find him, I couldn't save him!

Few more quick jumps and the scent was gone. I became to feeling miserable, slowly panic kicked in. I turned every way possible, looking around, sniffing like a madman but couldn't get hold of it. I sat down and let out the deep crying roar feeling completely terrified. The thought of losing my mate felt like tearing my soul to little parts and burning it to the ashes till nothing left only self-hatred for not being able to protect him. I should've followed him, I should've saved him from whatever danger was ahead of him. 

I wanted to lay down and cry. I wanted to just let it out and cry till I'll faint from exhaustion and eventually my spirit will fade away. Just imagining JImin being somewhere and suffering, being scared while I'm desperately laying here was excruciating. No. I can't give up. I have to find him. 
I stood up and concentrated all my senses. He must be somewhere close but something is probably restricting him. No matter how weak, he must be letting out at least a small amount of his pheromones.

I got up, looking around and searching for some kind of mark they left after them, on the surrounding environment, in the grass and soil. It took some time but I found it. A broken spider web, grass laying down and leaves moving in the air when there was no wind around. I found the entrance into some kind of catacombs and suddenly Jimin's scent was all around the place. I run, after the scent but to my frustration, I didn't find my mate but a bunch of dubious subjects. 
"Oh wow. Look out for this animal. Tiger went straight into our grasp," I heard the laughter of those lower existence around me, making me more furious then I was before. 

The roar from the dept of my throat came out as my eyes became covered with wrath. Listening to my instincts my body moved fast forward taking down one of the men, biting his arm off and without warning, I looked around and targeted another one. One by one they went down till only thing I could feel was their fear of me. 

I turned to one of man, the last one standing with gun pointing right at me. I took my time; his hand was shaking and even when he shot, the bullet flew right next to me, missing its target. Close enough, I attacked with my paw, throwing the gun away and injuring his hand badly. I felt the fear emitting from his skin like a defence mechanism. More or less, he was dead, but before doing anything I had to ask him. I changed back into my human form and grabbed him by the clothes he was wearing. 

"You had a white tiger here. Where is he?" man was shaking as I spoke.

"We sold him. The buyer took him away."

"Who was the buyer?"

"T-tora group leader," he shuddered out and I let him dropped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter