Confrontation with In Na - Part 1

You and I

A/N: This chapter is unedited, so I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes or structure errors. On another note, thanks for stopping by and reading this new chapter! ;D

Previous Chapter:
After both of them finished their coffee, they rightfully paid for their own orders, and walked out of the shop together. A cool breeze enveloped the two, and they stood there for a while to embrace it.

Although they weren’t friends, they had to admit that it was nice to finally spend some time together. After all, they soon would find out how much they needed each other, wouldn’t they?

Chapter 8:
*Beep Beep*! Suzy slammed the drivers seat door closed and swung a single strap of her backpack onto her shoulder. Finally here...Phew...I should let In Na get a piece of her mind today. The trump card is in my hands. Hah. After a few steps, she glanced back at her white car and locked it with her sensor keys.

She had arrived at In Na’s company, or in other words, YG Entertainment, and was ready to face In Na for a little talk.

The sliding doors parted open as she approached them, allowing entrance to whoever was there at the moment. Suzy strided in hurriedly, looking for the nearest sign to find her way through the building. She slid her keys back into the pocket of her peacoat and fixed the cute beret on her head.

“May I help you?” A nearby receptionist called out, directing the question towards her.

Suzy spun around, looking for the source of the voice. Her eyes locked onto a female standing behind the front desk in the lobby. She was wearing a white button down shirt under a wool black cardigan, nicely complemented with dark blue skinny jeans to show off the bottom half of her s-line. Pinned to the top right of her cardigan was a YG Ent. name tag which read, “Front Desk Receptionist: Miss Ha Ji Won”.

“Ah...” Suzy cleared and dusted off imaginary particles from her own outfit before approaching the front desk. Her heels made a loud echo in the hall as she rushed forward. “Yes, Miss Ha Ji Won-ssi.” She addressed the woman, reading off of her name tag. “Can you please tell me the directions to Miss Yoo In Na’s office from here?”

The receptionist, not in her right mind (as Suzy would say), was about to ask her if she had an appointment. She was Suzy for god’s sake. SUZY. Why the hell would a vocalist from Miss A and an actress who starred in Dream High need an appointment?

Suzy rolled her eyes impatiently. “I have some...business...to settle with her, if you may.”

Geez, who hires such receptionists into YG?

She then glared at the woman, unhappy that her status as a singer and actress did not get her anywhere with the front desk receptionist. Ji Won-ssi wasn’t even the least bit fazed to see her there. Well...it figures. You probably wouldn’t be too fazed either if you got to see Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Psy, Tablo, Yoo In Na, and other singers/actresses on a daily basis.


The receptionist, now intimidated by her bluntness, set herself busy with the phone directory book, pretending to leaf through the pages. “Ah...uhm...if you insist, I will try to contact her for y--”

Suzy coughed again, impatiently tapping the side of her Samsung Galaxy SIII on the sleek marble counter in front of her. The receptionist recoiled.

“I will immediately contact her for you. Please give me a moment.”

She fumbled with the company phone, her hands clumsily dialing the number and extension of In Na’s office into the keypad.

Suzy changed her expression to one of cheerfulness, satisfied with the Ms. Ji Won’s reaction. “Thank you!”

The receptionist managed to force a smile out of herself before someone picked up the other end of the receiver.

“Hello? This is the front desk receptionist, Ha Ji Won.” The receptionist greeted through the phone.

Suzy could only hear the receptionist’s part of the conversation, but decided to tune in anyway.

“Ah...who is this?....Oh, manager Choi, ah, annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo....Ne, ne....Baja....Suzy-ssi is here to see In Na.....She’s not here?.......Oh...She is?....She’s coming back...Ah, okay....Is it okay if I send her up?....Ah, okay...Kamsahamnida!”

Ji Won ended on a happy note, before setting the phone back down next to the keypad. Suzy stood in front of her expectantly, her weight all shifted onto her left leg and her arms crossed with her Galaxy SIII still in hand.

“Miss Yoo In Na-ssi is now at a photoshoot for ELLE magazine, but they’re well on their way to packing up by now and driving back to the company. I have permission to let you into Miss In Na’s office to wait for her there. Follow this man right here.”

She pointed over to a man dressed in a black and white security suit who had just rushed up to the both of them. He greeted Ji Won with a slight wink, giving her a hand signal to call him later. Ji Won merely rolled his eyes, and retreated back into her reception office to get her daily cup of coffee. Won Bin sighed at the rejection before he cast his gaze on Suzy.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Won Bin and I will be escorting you up to In Na’s office. Right this way..” He said, greeting Suzy with a slight bow and dimpled smile.

Suzy smiled back and held out her hand. “I’m Suzy from Miss A. It’s nice to meet you.”

They both stepped into the elevator, the sound of shoes and heels resonating soundly.

 

~*~


I wish I could stay in the elevator a bit longer though. Big Bang’s Lies had just started playing when I had to step out...

“This is Miss Yoo In Na’s office.” Won Bin stated, opening the door for Suzy to step through. He gestured towards the couch and several chairs to the side of the desk. “You may sit here and wait for Miss In Na to come back.”

Suzy smiled again, thanking Won Bin and saying goodbye with a slight bow. “Kamsahamnida, Won Bin-ssi!”

Looks like he’s a nice guy...

“No need to call me Won Bin-ssi, hahaha. You can just call me Won Bin.” He smiled. “I’ll be glad to help you with whatever else help you need around the YG building so just call for me if you need the offer.”

He gave one last acknowledging nod, before stepping out the door and turning the corner back in the direction the both of them came in. Once Suzy made sure that he was out of sight, she collapsed down onto the couch and proceeded to throw her stilettos off in the speed of lightning.

“Ah...crap. It hurts so much...” Suzy groaned to herself, massaging her own sore feet. “I shouldn’t have worn these shiny black stilettos today...”

Suddenly, as Suzy was going through her painful moment, the door swung open to reveal a very angry In Na and her manager scurrying behind her.

“YAH! I TOLD YOU I DIDN’T WANT ANY MORE APPOINTMEN--” In Na stopped yelling, and halted a few feet away from where Suzy was sitting, putting her stilettos back on.

She awkwardly cleared , and embarrassedly greeted her.

“Ah...Annyeong, Suzy-ssi. What brings you here today?” In Na asked, giving Suzy her sickeningly sweet smile. That angel smile that makes every man fall to their knees. (Note the key word, “man”.)

Two can play at that game. Putting up a facade, eh? Might as well do the same. After all, I still have my trump card to back me up.

“Annyeong!! Unni, I’m a really big fan of you.” Suzy gave In Na her eye smile and dimpled grin. “I just came to talk about IU and what we should do about her recent slump due to a certain boy.”

She then winked. “I think you know who I’m talking about.”

In Na’s smile faded, and sooner or later, she would find out the true meaning behind those very words that came out of Suzy’s mouth.

~*~

 

A/N: Hello, readers ^^! This is Kpopchicken, the author of You and I. Thanks for stopping by and reading this chapter! If you’re a new reader, I welcome you whole-heartedly, and if you’ve been here ever since the first chapter, thanks for continuing to support my fanfiction. I promise a better Part 2 to Chapter 8, and I apologize for the late update (or should I say, hiatus?). I’ve been through summer school and the start of high school, along with Hurricane Sandy up our sleeves and a week without power. Thanks for being patient, and I hope you guys continue to support, subscribe, rate, and comment! P.S. Happy birthday, Kris!!!! <33333

 

Love,

 

Kpopchicken