Photoshoot Scheme

You and I

Previous:

“YOO IN NA, COME OVER HERE QUICKLY!” The PD shouted to her.

“Ah, ne. Of course!”

Yoo In Na took the smirk off of her face and within seconds, replaced it with an angelically innocent smile.

Chapter 5:

“We’ll proceed with the photoshoot first. Taeyang and In Na, get ready.” the PD informed the two.

They both nodded, In Na instantly taking her spot in front of the camera. Taeyang reluctantly took a step towards the shooting equipment, but stayed put where he was after that one step. He felt like he was committing a sin by shooting photos with IU’s archenemy.

“SUNNNNN!!! Pali!!!!” Daesung rushed out from the back, calling Taeyang with his nickname he got from Running Man. “You are NOT A KID!!!!!”

Taeyang pouted, refusing to be ushered to the front by Daesung.

Ouch. My pride hurts. Why am I being rushed out by none other than the cheerful annoying Daesung? Gosh, and I’m not a sun. Oh, Gary, am I so going to kill you for this later...Taeyang thought as Daesung dragged him right next to G-Dragon, who was standing next to the director.

“I feel like I’m dying. Why HERRRR?!?!” Taeyang raged, finally taking in the scenario and letting out his potential anger.

G-Dragon, the leader, then commented.

“Aigoo, our Taeyangie.” G-Dragon pinched his cheeks.

Taeyang froze, a bit scared. You never know what GD will do next after he says that one word: Aigoo.

“Are you going to reach IU in time or are you going to procrastinate here and end up practicing for an extra 5 hours tonight?” GD smirked.

His leader powers were so annoying sometimes.

“Aish...Araso, omma. [I understand, mom.]”

“Yah! Juggoseo [Do you want to die]?!” G-Dragon headlocked him playfully, while earnestly threatening him. “If you use that same nickname that fans call Key hyung on me again, I swear tonight will be an all-nighter practice, and you need to soak at least 5 shirts!”

Taeyang released himself from G-Dragon’s headlock and rushed to the photo shoot with light speed.

---

A huge gap separated Taeyang from In Na. They looked like the most awkward couple on Earth. How Taeyang wished he could escape to Exo Planet right now. Yeah, the place where 12 forces meet with the tree of life, and forms a planet somewhere in the universe called Exo. That planet.

If only YG had the same clever methods as SM, they would be able to get millions of fans from around the world to anticipate their debut.  Taeyang thought. I bet G-Dragon is thinking the same thing right now...

Taeyang watched as G-Dragon was singing MAMA by Exo in the corner of the room, with his new beats he got from Mnet.

“Okay! Taeyang, why don’t you get a little closer to In Na?”

Taeyang turned around to face the PD and the impatient In Na.The PD looked into the camera, waving his hand to signal Taeyang to move closer. After a few seconds, Taeyang uncomfortably shuffled towards In Na against his own will, having no choice but to listen to the PD. She laughed at his awkwardness and hesitation, finding it cute. She grabbed his arm to pull him right next to her body. Seungri was holding in his laughter by the side of the photo shoot set.

*Hopeless.* The maknae mouthed to Taeyang, holding his stomach which hurt too much from the laughing.

Taeyang was about to glare, but In Na got her face up close to him, her chin on his shoulder.

The PD was already taking pictures.

“Loosen up, Tae-ah. How are you going to work in the CF if you’re this stiff in the photoshoot?” She giggled, tugging on Taeyang’s arm. “We have a kiss scene in the CF too, if I remember correctly...”

Taeyang bit his lip in frustration. Not even IU called him “Tae-ah”. They weren’t even close. He would only let IU call him that if she ever wanted to. What an annoying girl In Na was. It had only been a minute, and Taeyang already wanted to fling her across the room. Just the thought of him doing that made himself smile. He could imagine her screams, the PD freaking out, In Na’s manager freaking out, Big Bang freaking out, Seungri laughing his off, glad that he wasn’t the one in trouble this time, and...oh, YG’s reaction. Maybe that’s not such a good idea.

“Taeyang! I told you to move closer!” The PD shouted curtly, cutting through Taeyang’s thoughts of pure bliss.

In Na smiled, happily welcoming Taeyang for more skinship. Taeyang glanced at her and heaved a sigh of remorse.

You just totally burst my personal bubble, aish, this annoying brat.

“Mianhamnida. Can we stop for a...second? I need to make a phone call.” Taeyang asked the PD politely, walking away before getting an answer.

He recklessly pulled away from In Na’s grip, walking over to the bench where his things were. In Na pouted. Taeyang needed CPR emergency help. Right at the moment, the PD walked over behind him.

“Aigoo...Taeyang, you must not like the girl today. You’re usually the king of photo shoots, and you send every girl over the edge like 2PM’s Wooyoung in Dream High, Kim Jaejoong in Heaven’s Postman, JB in Dream High 2, Jung Yong Hwa in Heartstrings, Park Yoohwan in Strongest Kpop Survival and the main couple of Immortal Classic. This time, you’re trying to act like you’re awkward so you don’t show your true self in front of the camera, huh?” The PD murmured over Taeyang’s shoulder. “Get a grip on your feelings. Don’t mix personal life with work.”

Taeyang flinched, wincing as the PD slapped him hard jokingly on the shoulder. Sure, Taeyang and the PD were good friends. But still. Since when did friends start hurting each other?

“Yah! Hyung-nim. Wae?? I can’t..” Taeyang stopped yelling. “Dislike someone?” He whispered.

The PD chuckled.

“I didn’t say that specifically...In other words, I just came to give some advice.”

“Well, what is it?” Taeyang asked, half heartedly.

“You can’t lie to the camera.” He smirked. “Remember that.”

The PD shot him a comforting glance, patting Taeyang on the back where a bruise should have formed, as he walked away.

Well...what else can I do besides pretend? Taeyang thought hopelessly.

“AISH, AT LEAST I’M NOT AS LIFELESS AS YOU, WATCHING DRAMAS ALL THE TIME TO COPY THEIR FILMING TECHNIQUES!” Taeyang shouted back at the PD, hoping it was a good comeback.  Everyone turned to look at the PD, but the PD was too busy setting the camera equipment to notice.

Taeyang then went on to lecture about Kdramas to himself.

“And here I thought you were efficient. But I guess you ended up wanting to watch Go Eun Ah, Mir’s sister, and Park Yoohwan, Yoochun’s younger brother, act together. And the other drama with Xander from ex-U Kiss, huh. Well, at least you’re not watching Rooftop Prince yet, with Park Yoochun in it. Or Fashion King. Or Love Rain. With the Girls Generation members. Or better yet, Suzy’s upcoming film. What was it..Big? Well, she was in Introduction to Architecture too.”

“Now who’s the lifeless one here?” The PD shouted back from the camera equipment that he was adjusting.

Everybody looked back at the PD.

“Huh. I thought he didn’t hear Taeyang.” One of the female staff commented.

“Maybe he was just stalling to think of a comeback.” Another suggested.

“The PD is always less strict when Taeyang and Big Bang are around. They should come around more often.” An employee muttered as she walked pass.

Okay, so maybe I am lifeless. Blame Won Bin for introducing me to the world of filming and Secret Garden.

Taeyang turned back to the bench, reaching into his duffel bag for his cell phone. He got ahold of it and started going through his list of contacts to see who he could call for help. He needed advice on how to deal with In Na. Taeyang stopped at a specific name, in interest.

Stage Name: Kris
Real Name: Wu Fan
Band: Exo-M
Cell: 862-XXX-XXXX

“He seemed like someone I could trust when I met him at their showcase in Seoul last month...I guess I should try calling him.”

Taeyang quickly dialed his number in, waiting for him to pick up as the phone rang endlessly.

Someone finally picked up the phone.

“...Ni shi...? [..You are..?]” A guy over the phone asked in mandarin. He obviously wasn’t Kris, yet Taeyang knew he was a part of Exo-M.

This is why I told YG to pay to help us learn Chinese. I have no idea what this guy just said. Taeyang thought angrily. But I guess Kris is busy with his promotions right now, since someone else picked up.

“Uh...Yoboseyo?” Taeyang responded after a long pause.

“Ni hao! Ni shi shei--...AH....ne, ne. You’re korean...I’m sorry!” The slightly panicked voice projected over the phone. [Hello! Who are you---AH...yes, yes.]

“You’re...”

“Ah. Sorry again for being...impolite. Ahem. We are..ONE! Wo shi EXO-M de Lu Han!”

“Ohh...You’re the one from Beijing right? Your vocals are pretty good!” Taeyang complimented.

“Ehh. Chen Chen is better.” Lu Han stated as a matter of factly.

Taeyang laughed over the phone.

“You’re here to talk to Dui Zhang, right?” Lu Han asked. [What the members call Kris; Means ‘leader’ in Mandarin]

“Ah...uhm. Ne....Kris.” Taeyang hesitated, forgetting what ‘Dui Zhang’ meant for a second.

“Please wait a second!” Lu Han replied with a bubbly tone.

There was some shuffling heard on the phone. Taeyang heard Kris groaning.

“Aiya! Dui Zhang, xing lai ah! [Leader, wake up!] Stop throwing pillows at me!” Lu Han scolded Kris, who was throwing pillows left and right on the other line. Taeyang could hear the pillows being thrown.

“Wo bu xiang il-eona!” Kris complained, hugging Lu Han to try to get him to be nicer to him. [I don’t want to get up! --In Mandarin and then Korean]

“Here we go again...” Lu Han muttered, trying not to give in to Kris.

Since when did leaders seduce their members too? I thought it was only the members who bribed the leader. Well, at least he’s not throwing people off of his bed right now...because I’m sitting on it. o_o I guess violence and seducing are leader tactics..

If only Se Hun were there to help him.

Kris finally obliged, taking the phone. He mumbled a bunch of incoherent words from 4 different languages into the receiver: Korean, English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.

“Aigoo~ Hyung, speak in one language for once, and stop sleep talking!” Lu Han tried hugging Kris to see if it would wake him up, now speaking in Korean.

Taeyang heard Kris sigh in defeat.

What the fudge is with this group’s foreign languages? I am so darn confused...

With Kris finally awake, he muttered a small “dui bu qi” [sorry] to Lu Han before taking the phone. Lu Han, so happy that he got a “sorry” out of the charismatic leader, Kris, skipped out of the room to wake the others up and tell them the news. Kris shook his head in amusement, watching Lu Han go. He heard Lu Han talk about the hug that he just gave him and the small sorry he murmured, bragging to Tao.

Oh gosh. Tao’s going to come in with aegyo later today. Kris complained to himself, already dreading the fact that he couldn’t ever resist his maknae’s aegyo.

“Uhm. Yoboseyo?” Taeyang tried again.

On the other line, Kris finally took one glance at the caller ID and half cursed in cantonese.

“AH, HYUNG. MIANHEYO. CHONGMAL MIANHEYO.” Kris kept on apologizing, as if suddenly realizing he was the leader and reputation of Exo M.

“Ah, kwenchana. [It’s okay]. But I have a bit of a problem and I was wondering if you could help me with it.” Taeyang commented.

Kris uttered a small “yes”, motioning him to continue his explanation. After Taeyang’s explanation, Kris took a moment to think, and started instructing Taeyang on what to do.

“Here. Just follow what I say and you’ll get through the photo shoot just fine.” Kris smiled.

Taeyang nodded, taking note of every single word his junior told him.

 

---

 

He awkwardly put his arm around In Na’s waist, getting closer to her. She gladly cuddled close to his chest, happy with the skinship. Taeyang relaxed in front of the camera, pausing to flash his killer smile. The PD must have been mesmerized by their perfect couple appearance, for he had been non-stop clicking for about 15 minutes already. Was the camera already set to sports motion where it keeps taking pictures automatically? Both Taeyang and In Na were creating many creative poses to do, trying not to repeat the ones they have both already done.

“Looks like you’re comfortable with me already?” In Na said through her smile, as she put her hands on Taeyang’s abs, which by the way, were only covered by a white tank top. Another flash went off. Taeyang sighed, before shooting another loving gaze at the camera. It was too tiring to do a photoshoot when the PD didn’t even know when to stop. Even though Kris’ idea was working, it hurt to keep on thinking about IU, since she already moved on, yet he was lingering onto her. He thought back to their conversation.


Conversation with Kris:


“I’m at a photoshoot right now, but I feel so sinned...” Taeyang started. There was a silence over the phone. “Well, I have this photoshoot that requires *skinship*, and it’s with Yoo In Na, I...my friend’s archenemy and I don’t want my friend to misunderstand..”

“How is she going to misunderstand? She’s your friend for gods sake. Friends are there to trust you.” Kris replied annoyingly, while bowing at the fans who just waited an extra 2 hours for them to come.

“It...IT JUST DOES. NOW ANSWER ME.” Taeyang commanded, flustered.

“Well, I’m going to ask this bluntly, so don’t be surprised. Is she...someone you like?” Kris asked, interested.

“I called you to ask for your advice, not to convey my love problems to you, Kris.”

“You can call me Wu Yi Fan, since we’re close friends now.”

“BACK ON TOPIC!”

“Okay, okay, okay! Well then, I might as well rephrase the question. Do you have someone you like?”

*Why is it that every time something comes out of Kris’ mouth, it sounds totally realistic and I believe him right away? Pretty boys these days...Maybe because he’s Cantonese, I’m intrigued by his EXOticness. Oh gosh, did you get that? PUAHAHAHAHA -- EXO-ticness. Ahem. Anyway...*

“Maybe I asked the wrong person.” Taeyang did a double take.

“Aish--*Achoo*! Ahem, MIANHE. Hyung, just answer me quickly. It’s almost our flight at the airport!”

“Uhm. Well.....Y-..yeah...I have someone I like....I mean, don’t you have someone you like too?”

“No....Hyung, stop acting weird. It’s creeping me out.”

“ARASO. GOSH. Don’t you dare tell anyone about this or else you and your Exo friends are dead. Got it?”

Kris gratefully ignored the threat.

“You’ve already found yourself a solution. Why did you call me anyway?”

“You didn’t promise me yet..” Taeyang murmured, before realizing what Kris had said. “Whoa, wait, slow down. ...What solution...?”

“Are you that dense?” Kris muttered to himself, loud enough for Taeyang to hear.

“YAH, I HEARD THAT.”

“I never said anything.”

Taeyang put on a look of pure annoyance.

“Hyung, just pretend that the person you're shooting with is I--- the girl you like. It’s THAT simple.”

“Pretend that In Na is I--the girl I like?” Taeyang pondered what Kris suggested.

On the other line, Kris was on the verge of actually smiling.

*Who knew that Taeyang was a person who was so bad at keeping secrets? Yeah, keep stuttering and saying “I” before you say the person you like, and of course I don’t know who it is...*

“So you’re saying that I should pretend that In Na is the girl I like and that I should be able to do the photoshoot well? I guess that’s a good idea. I mean, I feel comfortable around her and everything. It’s just that right now at the moment, we’re kind of awkward and I feel like I need to talk to her, but I don’t have the courage to. Yi Fan-ah, what should I do?”

At that exact moment, Lu Han and Sehun came up to Kris, hand in hand, with their backpacks behind them. They were dressed in perfect airport fashion, thanks to Kris’ picks for what Lu Han should wear that morning. They were in the airport, still waiting for their flight, and a huge huge crowd of fans were surrounding them. If not for the security guards, they would have been dead by now. And so, the routine comes. Hundreds of fans screamed at Lu Han and Sehun’s skinship and the HunHan couple had formed. Kris rolled his eyes. Sehun and Lu Han had a thing for trying to compete for the screams and popularity. So of course, Kris obliged to the sudden competition, and gave his rare eye smile which drove 100% of the people in the airport crazy. Lu Han sighed dejectedly, and walked away with Se Hun, arms linked with one another. Kris laughed at ’s cuteness. You could hear an ambulance coming to the airport from a distance. Most of the fans had already fainted.

“Kris? ...Kris? ...WU FAN!”  Taeyang waited impatiently as he heard the ear-splitting screams through the phone receiver.

“You might think it’s stupid, but give it a try.” Kris said casually, not bothering to apologize for the ear-splitting screams and the almost deaf to the ears Taeyang. “Oh, and before I forget to ask....you like IU, don’t you?”

A huge silence was put in between Beijing, China where the Exo Showcase had taken place and Tokyo, Japan where the Big Bang photoshoot was taking place.

“YAH! WHO TOLD YOU?!” Taeyang panicked.

“LOL. I was right. Well, gotta go now. Have to catch the plane before it leaves, you know? Annyeong, hyung!” Kris said his last words, rushing to hang up.

“WAIT!! WU YI FAN, DON’T YOU DARE---AISH, HE HUNG UP!” Taeyang shouted furiously.

 


Present:


Looks like Kris’ idea really did work, and I got through the photoshoot. But now, I really want to see IU...Well, at least I’m done with my part. It’s time to catch the plane!

“Okay! Let’s wrap up for today. You worked hard Taeyang, In Na-ssi.” the PD told them.

“ Kamsahamnida! You worked hard today.” They both said in unison.

In Na giggled. Taeyang secretly rolled his eyes before quickly saying bye, and went to the dressing room to change. In Na took this chance to catch up with the PD.

“Excuse me, PD-nim? Can I take a look at the pictures we just took? I don’t think I managed my expressions correctly..”

“Oh please...In Na-ssi, you managed your expressions just fine. Look at this one, it looks like you really loved Taeya--” He was suddenly interrupted by In Na’s manager telling her that they had to move to their next schedule.

“Then, can you please send all the pictures to my phone? I want to take a look.” She smiled sweetly with her innocent eyes, the ones that could make any man willingly be her slave.

“Fine, but just this once. See you later.” The PD rolled his eyes at her before walking away.

Looks like I gave Taeyang some drama in his life. I bet you In Na’s gonna do something evil with those pictures I’m sending. Keke, I’m sending intimate ones!! And the funny thing is, In Na didn’t even notice me rolling my eyes at her. She thinks that I’m one of the dudes who falls in love with her disgusting innocent desperate puppy looking eyes. Ugh.

As In Na left, she replaced her smile with a scowl, kicking a soda can that was on the sidewalk.

“It’s a good thing my innocent eyes and smile can make guys melt. But why won’t it work on Taeyang? Is IU the only one for him? Of course not. She’s an idiotic .” In Na muttered to herself.

Her manager watched her hopelessly, and her wishes that In Na would be in a good mood had totally dissipated. That meant that she had to deal with her temper for the rest of the day. She sighed.

Watching In Na trudge to their van, the manager opened the door for her, and received a glare from In Na before she climbed in. Her manager quickly backed up, and climbed into the driver’s seat to start the car. In Na slammed the passengers door shut. As the manager shakily started driving to their next destination, In Na’s phone beeped 10 times, causing her to throw a temper at her phone. However, she suddenly perked up since those messages were from the PD. She grabbed her phone, opening the messages.

There were 10 picture messages. The poses were as follows:

1. In Na kisses Taeyang on the cheek
2. In Na has her hands on Taeyang’s abs
3. Taeyang back-hugs In Na
4. Taeyang is really close to In Na’s face
5. Taeyang leans in and kisses In Na
6. Taeyang has his arms around In Na’s neck
7. In Na is on her tippy toes, kissing Taeyang.
8. Taeyang and In Na are hugging each other.
9. In Na is sitting on Taeyang’s lap
10. In Na back-hugs a shirtless Taeyang.

“Hah. Seems like even the heavens are on my side today. I was hoping for these pictures. Not the ones where we were just standing there next to each other and smiling, but the intimate ones. Today must be a lucky day.” In Na smiled evilly, satisfied with the results of the pictures.

“Now to get my plan going...” She muttered, scrolling through the pictures, to put in one single picture message. “Hopefully, her phone is with her. She’s going to receive some punishment for kissing up to Taeyang when I was there at the Heroes filming. It’s going to come biting back at her,” In Na smirked, hitting the ‘send’ button right away.

 

---

A/N: Hello! This is Kpopchicken. Sorry for the delayed update! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thanks for stopping by and reading! Please continue to support, rate, comment, and subscribe to my stories!! 

With love,

Kpopchicken