chapter 9

Unbreakable

 

Young saeng had decided to escape before Mr. Park turn back home. he couldn’t endure being with him even a second more. Even though he was afraid but he couldn’t stay there too and live like this. He has works to do. He wanted to get back to his mother. With these thoughts he stood and looked out of the window. The clock was showing 2p.m and the house was silent and also servants brought him lunch before. Even min didn’t come to the room after they talk with each other in the morning.

He opened the window and looked down. He could spot three or four CCTV outside and was sure that there would be another one outside that would show the street. Their house has some CCTVs too but he knew well how to get out somehow that no camera catch him he could use the blind spots of them. Fortunately some of the house’s stones were jutting out and could be used as places to put his feet on them and get down without getting hurt. The problem of reaching to the door would be solved by the tress that were in the yard too so everything was ready.

 He got out of the room and slowly tried to search around. Everyone downstairs was busy. It was the best occasion for escaping so he turned back in and closed the door without making any noise. By grabbing the edge of the window he tangled from it and fined a foot place. It didn’t last too long that he reached himself to the door but before he could come out from behind the last tree the door was opened and Mr. Park with his two bodyguards stepped in the house. Young saeng stopped breathing for a second and looked frightened at the man who was walking toward the entrance “why he should appear now” he thought. He let Mr. Park get in and himself sneaked toward the door with the hope that no one of his man would be waiting outside. He did this quickly but very carefully. The only thing he could not control was the camera out that was right now filming him completely. He didn’t wait any longer and started running since he knew that any sooner or later Mr. Park’s men would come for him and it really happened with the sound he heard behind. Looking back he saw the same bodyguards who brought them here. Without checking his back again he speeded up.

..............

Mr. Park get into the house and sat on  the sofa “jong min” he called and after just some seconds min appeared in front of him “you have to g....” he didn’t finish his sentence when one of men run to them quickly.

“Sir....he ran away” the man said panting from running fast “the boy you brought here”

Mr. Park stood up quickly "what?” he turned to his men “Go.... get him.... you will not come back without him” he ordered and turned to min angrily slapping him hard “why couldn’t you be more careful?”

Min turned his head down “sorry” he said. He hoped that they don’t turn young saeng back because if they do his father would punish him hard. He didn’t expect young saeng to escape at least not this fast... no one expected.

“I like his courage “Mr Park mumbled “he is a little insubordinate but I will subdue him” he smirked that min could see it.

After thirty minutes Mr. Park was losing his patient that his men appeared on the door who brought a smile on his lips.

Min looked frightened at the door and saw the bodyguards who were pulling young saeng forcefully with them. “No” he whimpered. This was not good.

Young saeng was panting hard. When Mr. Park started walking toward him his heart started beating wildly from fear but he tried to not show it in his face instead he looked straight in his eyes.

“How dare you escape?” Mr. Park said when he stood in front of young saeng “I think I have to teach you more lessons.”

“I will talk to him and teach him sir” min said afraid.

“Shut up min” Mr Park shouted angrily “you were here... he should not escape if you would be careful more and you” he turned to the man who informed them the escape “you are dismissed. I pay you to see these things. I don’t want to see you again”

The man didn’t even try to plead because he knew that it was not useful. “I’m sorry sir” he said and left there without any other words.

Mr. Park looked at min again and slapped him harder than before in front of young saeng’s amused eyes. Min’s lips started bleeding a little from the slap and put his hand on his cheek.” If you don’t want to see any one hurt because of you don’t even think about running away again.” He said and grabbed young saeng’s hand and dragged him toward the staircase.

Young saeng was pulling by the man while looking at min sadly pleading for help with his teary eyes.

.................

From that day Mr. Park increased the cameras and closed every possible way of escaping. The first days young saeng didn’t have a good condition. As the days passed his body got better but his soul was breaking little by little. This was not the life he used to have and now his soul was disappearing too.  

 Jong min used every situation to be with young saeng. Even though young saeng didn't let him be really close he enjoyed being at home. Something he hate before. Every morning he should clean his dad's room he hated it but from the day young saeng was staying in that room he did it just to see him.

Although young saeng was still upset about what min did, the only hope for living there was him too. He still wanted to be with Jung min but in every way he thought it was too late for starting again, still he enjoyed the attention Jung min showed to him. Sometimes he just wanted to hug him and say that he could not be angry at him but he was afraid from the things that would happen if his father find out. From the way he knew Jung min's father he was not the type to let them be together. He even warned him not to ask anything from Jung min if he liked his or Jung min's life. Even though he couldn't believe that Mr. Park would kill his own son but he preferred to not try him specially with what he saw the first day he was there that in young saeng’s idea his dad did that to scare him.

The thing that young saeng couldn't understand was that why Jung min himself cleaned his father's room. He could just ask from servants to do this.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Jung min asked when he felt young saeng is looking at him all the time he was cleaning. "Are you thinking about accepting me again?"

"No…I ….just a question" young saeng fluster by min’s question. He didn’t expect min to realize that he was looking at him.

"Go ahead" min smiled and continued arranging the bedsheets.

"Why you clean your father's room?" he couldn't hold his curiosity any more

"Because…. It is what I should do" min didn’t really want to speak about this but he was expecting the question.

"What do you mean?" Young saeng asked amused.

 "I'm like a servant here. This house has no place for me" min answered simply.

"But why?" young saeng looked at Jung min confused.

"If you accept me I will tell you why" Jung min looked back and waited for a yes answer because he thought he rise young saeng's curiosity enough.

"Don't even think about it" young saeng said and turned his head away from min. Even though he really wanted to know it but he gave it up. Now that he looked at Jung min he could understand that he was not like the way he showed. He could feel that he had a sorrow in his eyes and he always tried to hide it.

“Min?” young saeng said again after a little silent.

“Hmmm?”

“Do you.... would you help me to escape?” by seeing how min looked afraid at him, young saeng dropped his head down “min my mother is waiting for me. I want to see her”

Min walked toward him and held his hand “please saengi... don’t do it again. He will kill you if you disobey him. I will free you but you have to wait.” Min said with worried eyes.

Young saeng pulled his hand from min’s hold sadly and left the room disappointed.

---------------------------------------

One day jong min was in his room studding. He was not really the type to study but from the time young saeng came he didn't go to the clubs and try to make himself busy by studding. Suddenly his dad came in without nocking and locked the door behind. He looked at him and was really angry.

"What happened?" he asked but instead of answer he received a slap and followed by the second and third. He stopped" why didn't you cheek the last bargain properly. I lost a lot of money because of you"

"I checked it. You should ask your men and …….these money is not yours. You are a thief like your men you steal all of it" he was shouting without thinking what he was doing and what he was saying.

"just shut up" the man punched him in his face." Don't bring her name in this house. Did you forget what I have?" he pulled out his cellphone and dial a number" do you want me to just kill her like this?" he smirked.

With those threats Jung min's legs lost his strength and kneeled on the floor "I…..I'm sorry. Just don't hurt her" he said with his hand hold tight to his pants fabric try not to lose his temper again. It happened many times but in most of the times he lost his control over it.

"So try not to walk on my nerve again and remember that all this money is mine" he shouted and sat in front of him. He taped on his cheek" be a good boy and try to take back my money in any way you could" he went toward the door "aaa and another thing. After your bruises went away you will meet your wife's family"

Young saeng was sleep when he heard shouting. He followed it and fined himself in front of Jung min's door but before he could knock he heard Jung min's dad voice and it made him stopped. he afraid that Jung min get hurt because of him if Mr. park find him in front of his door so when he heard that the door was being unlock he hide himself at the back of the wall and hope he don't find him.

Jong min was still kneeling on the ground. He was full of anger. How many times he should brock his pride? How many times he should kneel? He just wanted to kill himself or just run away but he couldn't do it either. He was tired of this situation. The first thing that reached in his mind was shouting and breaking something otherwise he felt he would chock from anger.

Fortunately Mr. Park didn't see young saeng and again got out of the house. After Mr. Park left he heard the sound of stuff breaking. He quickly opened the door and saw Jung min that was shouting and throwing anything he could reach. He stopped and just looked at him.

When Jung min saw young saeng who was looking at him frightened he stopped too.

"Min please calm down" young saeng went toward him and stand in front of him while he didn't break his eye contact "wh……what happened here?"

Jong min put his forehead on young saeng's shoulder and didn't hold back his tears that were falling one after another. Young saeng hugged him and let him cry. He needed to empty himself. When his sobbing stopped young saeng brought him toward the bed while trying to not walk on the broken glasses on the ground. They sat on the bed and young saeng started to clean his bleeding nose.

"Don't you want to know why he acted like this toward his own son?" min asked and what he saw was young saeng's curious face.

"You can tell me when you wanted I don't want to force you"

"He is not my real father. He is just a devil who stepped in our life. He hated my Mather and just wanted his money. She………is dead now "he said and again his eyes became teary.

"I'm sorry……..but…..if you didn't want to stay here why you didn't just run away" young saeng asked while still cleaning min’s wounds.

"He didn't let me. After my mother died he kept my sister away from me and just he knew where she is. I tried and even now I'm trying to find her but I couldn't. He always changes her spot I just see a video of her every year. I really don't know the reason maybe he was just afraid that I would do something to get our money back and he wanted to keep me by his side so that he could see everything I do or he want someone to do anything he say or his dirty works without asking anything but overall he hate me and my sister because he hated our mother and he wanted to make me look like a servant here"

"So… this is the reason he wants you to clean his room?"

"Yes... but what he doesn't know is that most of the servants of this house are with me. If it wasn't for my sister and them I would ran away many years ago" he said and put his head on young saeng's shoulder" I'm tired of this life. I never lived for myself. I wished all of it was a nightmare. Every day I hope I wake up and see that it was a dream but it never happened" min said with a sad voice.

Young saeng hold min's hand in his. He was never good at consoling someone with words. Now he didn't knew how he could help him except one way" Jung min" he called and made him looked at his face "I….I love you too" he said and leaned to put his lips on min's. He missed those kissable and sweet lips. 

Jong min kissed him back and smiled in their kiss. He really needed an assurance in his life and he tried to reach him. Now that he fined him he was extremely happy. When he was with him he forgot about every event that happened in his past.

When they parted Jung min's expression was not really good" I…really don't want your sympathy saeng"

"It is not sympathy. I think I really love you from the time you saved me or even before but" he said but became silent after that

"Is there something wrong?" min asked when he saw young saeng's silence.

"I'm really afraid Jung min. if he finds out he will kill both of us or even worse. I don't want you to get hurt because of me"

Min hugged him" he would not find out. Let's just think about ourselves now and live for now not future. I can’t resist you any longer."

The next morning when Jung min came back the first person he wanted to see was young saeng. He was out because of his step father's order. Young saeng was not in his room. When he asked from a servant he understood that his father had left after him so young saeng was not with him last night. After searching he found him in library deep in reading a book. He slowly reached him from behind and put his hands on his waist.

Young saeng startled from the touch and the book fall on the ground. When he saw who he was he picked the book again "you scared me. Why you always do this"

Jong min laughed" because it's still interesting to see your reactions"

"yaaaa" young saeng hit min's head with the book and gestured to hit him again but he didn't hit. Again he turned to walk to one of the shelves to put the book back.

Jong min stopped him. He wrapped his hands around young saeng’s waist. Young saeng himself didn't move and let them be like that for some moments.

"Thank you for letting me love you" min said and closed his eyes for a short time. He smelled the scent of saeng.

Saeng put his hands on jong min's hand" you too. Thank you"

After staying in that position for a while saeng put the book in shelve and picked another one.

"Do you like books?" min asked

"Yes it's my hobby. My mom read me books when I was child" he said the last sentence with a sad voice.

"Min can I ask you something?" Young saeng asked.

"Yes what?"

"Can you find out where my mom is? I just knew she is in china but don't knew exactly where. One of my friends should have called me but with what happened to me he never reach me. I knew I may not see her again but I need to know if she is alright"

"I will promise you that the situation will not remain like this. One day he lose all his money I will made him kneel in front of me like the way he made me do it" min said thinking about how he bothered him in those years making his blood boil.

"Min come sit here do you want to read a book with me?" saeng made min sat on the chair next to him.

They spend some hours reading without knowing how fast the time fled.