chapter 5

Unbreakable

 

"What? This time I will not let you leave here on your feet" the man said and made Jung min leave his collar and pushed him back. Jong min hit the table behind him and made all the bottles and glasses fall down. Hyung Jun went toward the man but two big men hold him" let me go" he said but his efforts were useless.

"Don't hurry. Your turn would come too" the man said and turned to jong min" but first I really want to give him a slight punishment" suddenly a voice made him stop where he was. It was young saeng and kyu who were coming toward them quickly" what the hell are you doing?" kyu shouted

The man bowed "bo… boss… when did you came?" they are… some troublemakers. I just wanted to punish them a little. They annoyed some of the costumers and I …” the man started stammering when seeing kyu.

Kyu hit the man and didn't let him complete his sentence" you are such a liar. Do you think I don't know what you are doing here when I'm not around? Today I came here to finish my work with you. All the workers are complaining about you. I should have thrown you out last time. I thought you said you will behave." Kyu said, eyed to the men that was holding hyung Jon "let him go if you too don't want to lose your job and throw him out of here ….. Wait" he said when he remembered something and search the man's pockets for the car keys" here they are.” He looked at the boy “don’t ever come back here or around here..... Now throw him out”  

"Boss please I will behave I promise boss.. Boss…." The man was pleading when they were taking him but kyu didn't even look back at them.

Kyu helped Jung min to stand and give the keys to him" this is yours, isn't it?"

"Yes it's mine. But how did you know he had our keys?"

"Kyu is a clever man. He always knows about the things that happen here. He was giving him opportunity to be good but he was like this from the time he started to work here" young saeng said and put his hands on kyu's shoulder" isn't it right my dear" he said and smiled

"Yes its right… I rarely come here to check and always inform everyone but tonight I came without informing... I actually come here to fix this problem and I think I’m lucky to see young saeng here" kyu said and smiled back to young saeng" you know all the things about me.

Jong min was amazed of young saeng's act "so he can be funny and kind too" he thought. Something was annoying him about kyu, he didn't know why but he didn't like this sincerity between kyu and young saeng. He was so deep in his thoughts that didn't realize kyu was talking to him" what?"

"What are you thinking about? I said it's your purse"

Jong min looked at the purse" ahh yes its hyung's. Thank you"

"I think you said a thief take your money" young saeng said and looked at hyung Jon, he was a little upset that they didn't tell him the truth.

"Young saeng I'm really sorry. I hope you would understand us. With our family I couldn't tell you that someone took our money it would be bad for the honor of our family and also it was embarrassing" Hyung jon said and looked at young saeng innocently.

"ok..ok… you don't need to look at me like that. I understand. Let's enjoy our night. What do you want to drink? I will pay" he said and pointed to a table "don't you want to sit?"

They sat but didn’t drink any alcohol drink since they need to drive and spoke. After two or three hour past, young saeng went to the restroom. He was in the corridor to come back that a man stand in his way. He passed from him but the man hold his hand and push him to the wall" where do you think you are going? You need to listen to me" the man said.

All he could feel was the smell of alcohol. He saw a little boy in a big room with a man who was hitting him so hard. His hands were sweating and he was crying. He was pleading to the man but he didn't listen and keep hitting him.

He came back to the reality. He knew that he could escape from a drunken man but it seems like his foot and his hands were not belonging to him. He even couldn't say anything.

Jong min was passing from the corridor when he saw someone grabbed young saeng and pushed him to the wall but the thing that made him confused was young saeng, he just stared to a spot, after some seconds his whole body started to shake. It was strange because he didn't even try to move. When he saw him like this he quickly reached himself to young saeng and made the man to hold his distance from him" what are you doing?"

"ah yes   I'm sorry… I will go… goodbye, but he need to tell me something" the man said with a completely drank voice and leave the place while he was staggering. He couldn't walk straight.

Young saeng was still shaking. He held his shoulders" he is gone." He said and sat young saeng on the nearest chair out of restroom. He gave him a glass of water. After young saeng drank the water he remembered what had happened and saw Jung min in front of him. He stand and wanted to move but Jung min hold his arm" I'm alright" young saeng said and walked to the washstand in the restroom again. He splashed some water to his face. All the way Jung min was with him. He dropped his head down" can I ask you not tell anyone about what you saw?" he said and looked at Jung min.

"Ok. But don't think I will forget about this morning" he said and looked back he wanted to ask more but he know that young saeng would not tell anything "ahh I need to use restroom" he said and run to one of the lavatory's.

"You are not the way you are showing." He thought" thank you" he said it loud so that Jung min hear him and left there to join the others.

After Jung min came back he suggested to go back. "Give me the keys" Jung min looked at young saeng with his hand in front of him when they reached to the parking.

"What?" young saeng asked confused.

"I said give me the car keys. I want to drive. "

"But I can drive myself"

"Give them to me right now" this time he didn't wait for answer and put his hands in young saeng’s pocket

"Ok… wait I will give them to you now" young saeng tried to pull jong min's hand out of his pocket.

"I suddenly missed driving" he sniggered while looking at the keys.

Hyung Jun drove their rented car and Jung min drove young saeng's.

In the car young saeng sometimes looked at jong min and smiled to himself" he really care. Am I really happy? What happened to me?" he murmured.

"What?" Jung min asked when he heard a whisper.

"Nothing"

"But you said something"

"I said I didn't. we reached" young sang said to make Jung min stop and when he stopped the car he came out." I will go to my father. I should say something to him" he said and went inside.

When he finished speaking to his father about going to jejo next morning, He came back to his room. After taking shower he slept while thinking about what had happened in the bar and how min suddenly became kind.

The next morning they got ready to travel to jejo. Young saeng was bringing his luggage when Jung min reached him "give some of them to me"

"it's not that heavy and it's just one suitcase" young saeng said and quickly run toward their car while looking at Jung min from head to toe wide eyes" why is he acting like this?" he murmured.

When they finished, they moved to the airport. In the air plane hyung Jun's sit was next to young saeng but Jung min changed his sit with hyung.

They reach to the villa. "Now what we are going to do?" hyung Jun asked after sitting on the sofa.

"We just reached here. What are we going to do? You are just ready to ask this question" jong min said and looked at young saeng who quickly turn his head and went to his room but Jung min could see his snigger before he leave.

Young saeng went to the room and closed the door and put his hand on his heart. He signed" what is happening? Why I was looking at him like that." he murmured and shook his head" bath……I think I need it now"

After he took the bath he came out and started to dry his hair while looking at the mirror, suddenly he saw another shape behind him. When he looked at it in the mirror he saw Jung min. "yahhh you scared me. What do you want in my room?" he asked while he was receding from him.

"Why are you scared? I just wanted my stuff"

"What?"

"you brought my suitcase in your room I just wanted it" Jung min speak every word with emphasis and lift one of the suitcases" this." he looked at young saeng's body "Your body is adorable" he winked and sneered then he went out while he heard young saeng's shouting.

"What? Yahh at least you need to apologize for disturbing me like this." young saeng looked at himself in the mirror "I know I have an adorable body" he murmured the last sentence and put on his clothes