chapter 10

Unbreakable

 

In that afternoon min found saeng’s mother and tell him his exact place.

"How fast" young saeng expressed happily.

"I have my own information source. Here is her number" he put the cellphone in young saeng's hand" I should be caution so just call her with this phone. He could not find anything.

"Min I just wanted to know if she is ok. It's enough for me"

"What do you mean? Don't you want to call her?" Min asked amused.

"What should I say to her? That I can't go there to be with her because I'm a slave and I can't even drink water without his permission. Should I say her how my life is miserable? I just can't." Saeng‘s eyes were full of tear while speaking.

"But I knew he is really worried about   you now” min tried to persuade young saeng. He thought that hearing his mother’s voice maybe decrease his sorrow.

"Please…. It's better for her to not know anything. It's better for her to think that I'm dead. Promise me that you will not tell her?" Young saeng looked into min’s eyes.

Jong min was silent for a moment" maybe you are right…I promise" min hugged young saeng tight.

"Now let's make something to eat. I'm hungry" saeng pouted. He was depressed but he learned to not show it especially when Jung min was around. For sure it made him sad too and in young saeng's idea Jung min had enough problems to deal with so he didn't like to make him worried about himself.

At night Mr. Park came and wanted young saeng in his room. When saeng went to the room he was in the bathroom. When he looked around he saw a suitcase that was fallen on the bed and the papers that were spreading on the floor. While he was looking at them his eyes fixed on one of them" how is it possible?" he bowed to see the paper more carefully.

"Don't touch them" Mr. Park rushed toward him.

Young saeng quickly pushed the paper under the bed with his leg and stepped back" I just wanted to pick them up"

Mr. Park picked them all and pushed them in the suitcase "don't touch them again if you like your life" he put the suitcase next to the bed and grabbed his wrest" let's get back to our own business"

Jong min was behind the door with his head on the door and his hand ready to hit the door "don't put your dirty hands on him" he wanted to shout it loud. He could just hear young saeng's whimper and groans who was being by a devil. He sat on the ground weakly the fact that he couldn't do anything about it was making him crazy. He couldn't even swear or beg to his father to let him go. If he realize what young saeng mean to him he and young saeng both would suffer more than this. He should just wait till he find his sister then he could take his revenge. But till when? He knew that young saeng is suffering but he didn't show it. He even didn't eat properly and it made him weak and slim. He always played with his food on the table. The only thing that could make him calm was alcohol so he went downstairs and started to drink. It was his first time drinking in the house.

It was still dark that young saeng waked up and as soon as he realized that Mr. Park is not there he turn the lights on. He took the papers that he found to make sure if it is true or not. He still couldn’t believe it himself even after reading it several times and hides the papers again. He need time to think more about his decision so he went to the kitchen to drink some water after taking shower.

-------------------------------------

Min slowly opened his eyes by the beam of the light and searched his surrounding. He was in the bed in his room but he didn’t remember that he came here himself.

"Are you ok?" Young saeng who was   standing in the door frame with a tray in his hand said smiling.

"Saeng.." min expressed amused.

Young saeng smiled and put a tray on the bed in front of Jung min while sitting next to him.

"Is he out?" min sat on the bed and put his hand on his head "my head"

"Yes he went early morning" saeng helped min to sat on the bed.

"What time is it? How am I here? You brought me to my room?" Min started questioning continuously.

"It's not morning anymore and yes I brought you here" he smirked "you are really a bad drinker"

"What did you see? I should not drink here" he put his hand in his head and shattered his hair.

"You were laughing all the way to your room. Swearing and mumbling. Suddenly you started to sing loud" young saeng said while laughing.

"Ok, ok don't tell me the rest" min covered his face with his hands from embarrassment.

"You were singing a child song then…" young saeng continued mischievously.

"yah stop it" Jung min put his hand on saeng’s mouth" it's embarrassing"

Saeng pull Jung min's hand over from his mouth" ok.. ok.  But it was really cute to see you like that. Now eat this" he referred to the bowl in the tray.

Jong min started to eat but in the middle of his meal he remembered something" wait…. How you could help me if you are sensitive to alcohol smell."

"It happens when the people are unfamiliar and that something like what happen in the bar happen.” Young saeng said looking at min’s eating.

"Youngi?" Min started.

"Mmmmm.."

"Why did you became like that in the bar" min asked waiting for an answer.

Young was silent for a minute but he expected this question sooner or later and when he thought about it he felt that he should tell him." When I was child I was kidnapped. I don't know the details but I heard that they couldn't reach the money they asked and one of the rubbers get killed by police." He again became silent. Min was sad too he should not ask it. He rubbed saeng’s back but before he could tell anything else young saeng began again.

The man came to the room I was kept and started to hit me. He was just telling me that it was my entire fault. He was drank. I wanted to go but he didn't let me. My pleading didn't work for him. I'm not sure how much it last till he freed me and dropped himself on the bed. I was so scared that I didn't move from my place. All my body was on pain. From that time I had fear. The next thing I remember was that I was in my house. My father told me that police found me on the floor that night.

In the first days I was afraid of everyone who touched me even my parents however I got better over time but it didn't disappear completely."

"It should have been really hard." Min touched saeng’s cheek and looked into his eyes.

"It was" his hands were cold and were shaking. Just speaking about it making him anxious. "You knew the bad memories are hard to forget easily" Min hugged him that made him a little better. "You are my reason for living in this house min"

"And it is my first time in my life that I found something that I want to live for too except my sister. A reason for myself not anyone else." Min laid young saeng on the bed and started to kiss him. This time slowly, he wanted to feel every corner of his mouth. "Just don't think about anything else"

Saeng’s body was getting warmer and warmer with slow kisses. He wished it would never stop. His heart was beating like crazy. He put his hand on Jung min's neck and made him closer. Little by little his whole body started to enjoy it. He changed their position on the bed and start kissing Jung min's neck that made him moan.

With their body tangling in each other Jung min could felt that he was getting hard but suddenly His phone started ranging "yes?"

Young saeng didn't stop his kissing." Ahh…. ok I will come now" after hanging the phone he picked young saeng on his lips" I should go. It seems like there is a problem in bargaining" he wanted to sit but young saeng didn't let him" what do you want to do with that?" he eyed to his hard member "just let me help you with that"

Afterwards all Jung min felt was pleasure.