chapter 11

Unbreakable

 

After three days Jung min's bruise was almost disappeared and with his stepfather went to his unwanted wife's house. He was just using him to get more money. Every day that was passing he became hungrier over money. With this family his monthly outcome would be doubled. Money was his weak point but with his sister in his hand it was useless to even think about using this weak point. He didn't know why his attempts over finding her didn't work.

After they reached there, they started to talk about the marriage and set everything. They set the marriage time but their daughter disagreed and wanted to know him better. At the way back he sat silent next to his stepfather.

"Don't try to make any problem. If this marriage ruin I will make your life like hell." The man said without looking at him.

"It is now like hell too so if I don't want this nothing would change" min said and turned to man who was now starring at him.

"Nothing would change except this fact that you will lose your sister. She always tells me that her big wish is to see you" the man said tried to make min angry.

"You don't have anything else except this and you also don't want to lose your servant"

"Why should I lose him when I could earn money from him? I don't need to pay him back and he is just like an obedient dog for me" he gazed at Jung min and smirked.

Jung min was trying hard to control himself not to kill the man next to him. His hands were shaking from anger.

"Tonight I'm free again. He is calling me. There is nothing better than his voice in the world but he is a little disobedient even after a month he is not calling me master. I like his stubbornness" the man said and looked at min curiously.

Another hard night for young saeng and him was coming. It meant that he and young saeng could not spend their time together tonight. After what happened days ago he wanted him more. He could not make his heart calm anymore by just thinking about their kisses but first he need to save him from this devil.

When they reached home dinner was ready. He ordered to call young saeng down. It was the first time he wanted his slave to eat with him. His stepfather’s behaviour was sceptical. By the time young saeng came, they started to eat "sit here" he referred to the chair next to himself but in Jung min's wonder young saeng didn't sat next to him and chose the chair that was more farther. Mr. Park stood and went toward him. He grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the chair next to him "I said sit here not there" he himself then sat next to him and kissed him on his lips "now eat your food. I don't want you weak tonight" he put the tray in front of him.

Jung min started to become worried when he saw his stepfather went toward young saeng but afterward he couldn't believe his eyes and with the kiss he drop his head down because he didn't knew what will he do if he watch more. Mr. Park’s behavior was strange. He never ever did that before to his slaves if they disobeyed him like that. He couldn't ignore them anymore so after putting down his fork he went toward the stairs.

Young saeng peeked him sadly" please Jung min, don't go like this. Come back here" he was pleading with his eyes but he knew that it would never happen.

Jung min went to his room and stood in front of his desk with his both hands on the desk "this is so hard for me to take. I need to choose between them. I don't want to lose her and I don't want to see him like this.” He said and looked at the mount on the desk “mom……tell me what should I do" he couldn’t find any solution and it was making him angry “you are a fool min..... uhhhh....I’m going to be crazy.”

Min was awake until morning. When he assured that his stepfather left, he run to young saeng who was now in his room. He knocked but there was no answer so he went in and saw him that hugged his legs and put his head on them. "Young saeng" he called him.

Young saeng looked at him "don't come near me…..please. I smell of him" he pleaded.

Jung min didn't listen and sat next to him. He made him look in his eyes "let's escape." Min said when he saw young saeng’s sad eyes.

"It doesn't work min.... and .... What about your sister" young saeng who amused by min’s offer said.

"I could just hope that this devil would not hurt her" min looked at the ground; he didn’t want young saeng to see his disappointed face.

"I can't do this min. I knew that she is important for you." Young saeng hold min’s hand.

"But you are more important" this time min cupped young saeng’s face.

Young saeng smiled sadly “I'm sick of it too but if we ran away and something happen to her you could not forgive yourself and it would make my heart broke too.” He became silent for some seconds For now I just want you. Make me yours. I want you to erase my bad memories" he then leaned and kissed min hard and passionately.

Jung min kissed him back too and laid him on the bed but young saeng's hand stopped him. He looked at him amused.

"Not here. Let's go to your room.... I hate here" he said and when min pulled him with himself he followed him.

Min closed the door and turned kissing young saeng’s lips deeply while guiding him toward the bed. After exploring every inch of their mouth Jung min started to kiss his neck and made him shiver under him by touching all his body. For that moment young saeng was his and no one even if his stepfather came could made them apart.  

Min kissed young saeng's teary eyes and put his head on young saeng's abdomen "I'm sorry if it was painful"

"Not at all." Young saeng said.

"You have a y voice" min smiled “and I love it”

"I knew" young saeng smirked and made min laid beside him. He hugged him tight while min was pulling the sheet over themselves" and I want just you hear them". After some moments they slept in the warmness they made.

When Jung min awaked young saeng was still sleep. He let him sleep there and sent all of the servants go for some days since his father was now on his way to the business travel and was not coming back after some days. He wanted be with young saeng alone for these days.

He looked at the clock “it will be late” He had to prepared for meeting Alexandra, they should have meet in a restaurant for lunch that day. Even though he was not interested but he had to go because Mr. Park knew that they are going to meet and if he wouldn’t get there its news will reach to his stepfather too.

 In the restaurant Alexandra was sitting next to the window drinking coffee when she saw Jung min she wave her hand "here" she said.

Jung min sat in front of her but didn't say anything. Just looked at her.

"I'm Alexandra." She said and waited for Jung min to say something but he didn't speak" don't you want to tell about yourself"

"Why you are acting. You also knew everything about me." He said and looked at the window.

She smiled "charming like your picture. You are right. I knew everything about you of course everything that is out. Now that our families accepted this marriage we should meet often to speak about ourselves. I hope we will come along with each other" she said. They ordered the food and eat their lunch.

Most of the times she was speaking but Jung min was not listening to anything. He was thinking about young saeng and about the time they spend this morning. Just thinking about his smile made him smile too. He started to miss him by just thinking about him so he stood "I think it's enough for today. I suddenly remembered I have an appointment."

"Ok. So I will call you tomorrow" the girl stood too.

"Ok" he said and left without a word.

Alexandra looked at him "how rude. He even didn't take me home." She murmured while picking up his phone that was ringing. "Dad"

"Did it go well?" the man asked

"Yes he is interesting. I like him

........

Min passed from the bodyguards at the door and get in the house happily. When he didn’t find young saeng in his or young saeng's room he walked downstairs again but he was not there too. “what if he escaped again?” he thought but it was not possible that he could pass the bodyguards and the house didn’t have any other entrance even all around the walls had shield so min put aside this thought and again tried to search for him all around the house. He remembered the last time when he found young saeng in the library and run toward it. By stepping inside he didn’t see him but he heard sniffs and by following the voice he found young saeng between two columns of the books sitting on the ground.

Young saeng looked up by hearing some steps “min” he quickly tried to wipe the tears on his cheeks.

Min kneeled next to him “what’s wrong youngi?” he asked worried and looked at young saeng’s hair “why your hair is wet?”

“Nothing.... it’s nothing... I took a shower” young saeng said tried to stop his voice from shaking but he couldn’t and again his tears started falling from his eyes “min I’m tired.” He looked straight in min’s eyes “I hate myself.... I thought if I sleep with you this feeling will disappear but it didn’t” while talking his sobs became louder “I’m still dirty...it’s disgusting... I don’t want this feeling.... it feels so bad that I want to die.”

Min hold young saeng in his arms tightly “it will be alright” he said and inside his head he killed his stepfather many times “I will save you saengi...shshsh” he tried to calm him down.  Min could not realize young saeng’s feeling exactly but he knew well how it feels when a man’s pride broke.

 They stayed like this for some minutes before young saeng calmed down and separate from min.

Min looked at young saeng sadly “saengi lets go out and eat dinner out?” he wanted to change young saeng’s mood and the best way was to take him out.

“Out?” young saeng expressed amused “but how... I mean the servants” young saeng tried to say when he cut by min.

“I have sent them away for some days so that we could be alone when my stepfather is not around” min said happily “come” he held young saeng’s hand and take him to his room. After finding some clothes for young saeng they headed downstairs.

“What do you want to do about the bodyguards out?” young saeng asked when he remembered that Mr. Park put bodyguards out after he tried to escape last time.

“Don’t worry about them” min said and started the car “let’s go” he then derived the car out.