chapter 4

Unbreakable

 

In the morning young saeng waked up and prepared himself. He smirked and went toward Jong min's room.

"baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang………………." Was the voice Jong min heard and made him jump from his spot wide eye. He looked at his surrounding and saw young saeng, behind him was hyung Jun at the door who was looking amazed and suddenly burst into laughter. Jong min realized what happened and frowned" yahh what the hell did you do?" he was sensitive about the way he wakes up.

Young saeng was analyzing Jung min's actions when he heard the sound of laughing. He turned and saw hyung. He didn't expect hyung to come at that moment.

"You are really amazing young saeng" hyung said between his laugh.

"Amazing?" he thought. Just now I made Jung min like this and he is laughing at his friend but somehow he liked it that hyung was not sensitive about it. He then turned back to Jung min who shouted. He went forward and leaned so that his face was in front of his face "you want it yourself so don't blame me. I said I don't just sit and look. With every move I move too honey" he said and smiled" you need to wake up now" then he left the room and left stunned Jung min alone with hyung.

"Why are you so red?" hyung asked while grinning and when he saw Jung min that started to stand and chase him he ran away. He reached himself to young saeng" you are not the way I thought. He is not bad inside. He is just a little naughty and he shows it in annoying others but you are different from the others"

"But why his hobby is annoying others. Did he really know how to care about people? I think he doesn't know." young saeng said annoyed "but I will not recede. I will take you to a club I knew tonight. I really don't like clubs but this one is good " he said to change the subject and smiled when he heard the sound of hyung's stomach." But first we need to eat.

 Jong min sat on the bed till he calmed down but each time he remember what had happened and what was his reactions he swear to saeng. "Calm down Jong min you can revenge" he said at last and stood. After putting on his clothes he went down stairs.

They ate the breakfast and walk in the garden that was behind the house.

"For tomorrow where do you want to take us?" hyung asked while looking at Jung min strangely. He didn't speak since the time he waked up and it means that he is making a new plan or in the opposite he really gives up on what he was doing.

"Do you want to go to the city or do you prefer to go out like near the beach like jejo?" he asked

"jejo" hyun answered and looked at Jong min what do you say? He asked

"What?" Jong min was in deep thought and didn't listen to their conversation.

 "Do you want to come to jejo?" Hyung asked again

"aaa…..yes it's good" min answered while pretending to be interested.

"so tomorrow morning we will move from here" young saeng said exited" wait do you have clothes for beach?"

"No"

They bought some clothes and came back home" go change your clothes. I should talk to my father first" he said and left them.

When he wanted to return to his room he saw a bag in front of the door of his room. He picked it up" it's for apology. I think it really made for you" he saw it and smiled a little "so you are not that bad" he murmured and looked back to Jung min's room. He opened the bag but what he saw was not the thing he expected" bikini?" he murmured and looked angry to Jung min who was now  standing out of his room and was smirking to him. Jong min came forward" did you like it?" He looked at young saeng from head to foot and grinned" I really wanted to see you in that. You look more like a girl than boys so ."

"Just shut up. Do you think you are funny? What do you want to reach from this works? Until you behave in the right way and you are here you are my guest..." young saeng was talking but was cut by min.

 "And, what if I don't want to. It's really funny to see you angry like this" Jong min said and didn't let young saeng finish.

Young saeng grabbed Jong min's collar" then I will do this…" he said and wanted to punch Jung min in face but at last his fist hit the door behind him." Ok do what you want but I will not give up so easily" he then turned and went down stairs" I should not became that angry...uhhh I show him that I’m sensitive...I hope he didn’t realize " he was thinking while going downstairs.

At first Jung min was a little afraid of young saeng when he spoke like that and when he wanted to punch him he closed his eyes but when he saw nothing happened he opened them again. When young saeng was leaving he was looking at him "oh I think I found what you really hate. I think I should came with a new way" he said and sigh. Then he went downstairs.

"Let's go to a club" hyung Jun said while they were in the car.

"……ok" young saeng didn't really like clubs but when their guest want he could not say no so he brought them to a club next to their house and also he promised to take them there" We are here" he said and went out of the car.

"Yah it's the same club we were. What should we do? "Hyung asked when young saeng went out.

"Say to him to take us to another club "Jung min said worried

"Why don't you come out?" it was young saeng who asked.

"Young saeng it seems like it's not really a good place?" hyung Jun said

"It's really good it is for one of my friends. Come out I want to introduce you to him. "He said and after they came out they went in the club.

As soon as they inter to the club a boy came forward "young saeng? It's been a long time" one of them said and hugged young saeng.

"Hey guys. This is my friend kyu Jung" young saeng introduced them to each other and then started to answer kyu's question.

When young saeng was talking to kyu, hyung looked at Jong min" he is the owner?" he whispered in Jung min's ear "but last time the owner was another person"

"What do you mean?" Jung min asked amazed so who was the one that time?"

"Young saeng, me and Jong min will go to the dance floor?"

"Ok…. Just call me when you wanted to leave." he said and got back to speak with kyu.

When hyung and min take some distance from them Jung min pulled hyun next to him" why did you wanted to be far from them. What if the same person saw us?" Jung min said while looking around.

"Did you want him to know everything?" hyung said and referred to young saeng with his head "Something is fishy.... if this guy is the boss who was that one? I think someone fooled us last night"

"Why are you here again? Wait you didn't pay me last time" they heard a familiar voice. When they turned they saw the same guy who hit them. Jong min was really angry that they got fooled by such a mean and dirty trick "you took our money and our car and also you lied about being the manager" he said and grabbed the man's collar" you son of a . I will make you regret it"

.