chapter 7

Unbreakable

 

"Did you call him?"

"Call whom? Ahh don’t start it again. Ok I will call him when I get home" Jung min said after looking at the surrounding of the club.

"Call him in front of me" hyung Jon told with folded arms.

Min looked at hyung’s serious face. “I ended it two days ago” he said while trying to steel his look from hyung’s eyes.

“And how?” hyung asked annoyed.

Min became silent for a moment “I didn’t call and answer his massages for some days.”

"I had to do something when we were there... it’s not finishing.... you are bothering him" hyung was almost shouting this time. He pulled out his phone “I will finish this

“Why are you acting like this... from when do you interfere in my works” min asked angrily. He knew well that hyung was right but he didn’t want to call young saeng and he didn’t want to finish this for the reason he didn’t know. He grabbed the phone from hyung and looked at his eyes “do you love him?”

“What? You are kidding me. You know that I’m not gay so stop being ridicules.” He said with a sad voice and dropped his head down.

Min sighed “I’m sorry. I will promise that I call him at home” he lied to hyung and it was his first time he did such a thing in all these years. After he went back to England hyung’s family was a mess, his father had found about hyung’s girlfriend and she left him. They had planned to move from here to America because his dad had arranged hyung’s marriage with someone he even didn’t know. His situation was not good and now he made him more sad "when is your flight?” min asked to change the subject of talking about young saeng.

“Tonight.... call me often when I have gone. I will miss you.” Hyung Jon realized that min wanted to change the subject so he didn’t speak about him. He knows that if min promises to do something he will.

"Me too... don’t worry I will call you and I will come to see you often." he said with a warm smile and drank a gulp of his wine.

It was weird for him being in another country that he knows nothing about it. Of course he travelled with his family before but he never got there alone like this. At first he reserved a room in a hotel and rest that night. In the morning he went to jong min's door but the house’s servant told him that min was not there and didn’t even know when he will come home. He even called hyung Jun but he didn't pick up too. After asking about them he realized they were in America. "Hyung Jun went with his family to live there but Jung min is now in England. I have the list of where he could be"

"Text it to me…. What is my dad doing?"

"He is preparing your wedding and now he is talking to your groom's family"

"Ok. Thank you dong won" he said disappointedly and hanged the phone. He was still angry with his dad because he was using him as a business tool.

"Where is it? I think it is wrong "young saeng looked at the surroundings but he didn't see any bar. Between the places dong won wrote was the name of a bar. He went to see him in his house but he was not there so he guessed that maybe he is in the bar. He saw two people that went in an alley when he followed them he saw the entrance of the bar "find it" he went in and was extremely happy about seeing Jung min but when he thought about the reason he was there for his happiness disappeared" how could I tell him?"

"Can you tell me where I could find Mr. Park?" he asked from one of the men that was working there.

"You can ask from that man who is sitting there" the man said and referred to a man in one of the tables.

Young saeng went toward the man "can I sit?"

"Yes"

"Do you know Mr. Park?"

"All of the people in this town know him but he never come here. if you mean his son.. Yes I know him.. Why do you searching for him?"

"I need to talk to him"

The man get close to young saeng’s face "he is always good in choosing people… are you his new boy toy?"

"What? I'm what?" he heard the word clearly but he thought his ears were hearing wrong.

"Boy toy.” The boy drank a little of his wine and again looked at young saeng “He is busy right now. You know with that stuff… do you want to see him now"

"Yes" he said it without hesitation he didn't want to accept it. He started to walk but it seemed like he was carrying a heavy weight with him.

The man reached to a door and young saeng was following him without saying anything. He knocked but there was no answer so he opened the door.

Young saeng closed his eyes first but with the thought of" I need to see it with my eyes" opened them and saw what he really didn't expect. Two men that were kissing each other deeply and jong min was one of them.

"Who let …young saeng." Jong min turned when he heard the door opened and couldn't continue his sentence when he saw young saeng. Who took all his sleep from the time he came back. He couldn't forget young saeng and the taste of his lips. First he thought he could handle it and forget him. He tried to turn back to his usual life but every time he kissed someone he remembered his lips and now he was there looking at something he hoped he never saw.

Young saeng was shocked from the scene in front of him how he could kiss someone like the way he was kissing him. The truth was like a hammer that was hitting young saeng's head. He sniggered to himself and without saying anything left.

”young saeng wait” min called and got up from the bed and tried to put on his clothes as soon as he could.

"Why you bring him here?" he shouted while he was wearing his shirt. He left the room without buttoning his shirt. He went out but when he couldn't find him he came back to the club angrily "never do this again if you don't want to become like one of that boy toys." He grabbed max's collar.

"I thought he is one of your boy toys because it always happens. I’m sorry min. Was he not your..." max asked nervously.

"You made a big mistake" min cut max’s sentence.he sat on one of the chairs and put his hand on his head" why is he here? You ruined it… all of it"

"Who was that guy?"

"It's none of your business" he stood and get out of the bar. This time he started to walk while thinking about the way he could find young saeng. He called one of his man "find a Heo young saeng namee person for me" He couldn't ask his father and now he didn't have hyung Jun to ask for help. The first thing that came to his mind was calling him even though he knew young saeng wouldn't answer.

Young saeng get back to the hotel and drop himself on the bed. He was sick of there right now and He just wanted that tomorrow quickly come so that he could get back. All the night his phone was ranging but he wasn't in the mood for answering it so he put it on silent. All those messages were lie. He was fooled by min all this time “I was a fool myself. I fell for him first. How could I be such a fool? Just how.” He whispered to himself. It was not his first time to fell for a wrong person. His last boyfriend too was just a rescale who wanted to use his money. Min was wealthy and he wanted to just use him too.  

The next morning he went to the airport but before he could go inside someone grabbed his hand and pulled him to a corner.

"Dong wona… what are you doing here?" He asked amused to see him there.

"Sir you should stay here more" Dong won said while searching his surrounding.

"What? But why? What happened?" Young saeng was becoming worried more and more.

Dong won became silent "I said what happened? Why are you not talking?" he somehow shouted this time he was now afraid about what Dong won was going to tell.

"Sir….your father … he is dead" Dong won said sadly.

"wha…what? But….." he couldn't believe it how could this happen? His legs became week and he couldn't stand anymore. He sat on the bench behind him but after just some seconds he stood again" I need to get back now" he said and started to walk toward the airport entrance.

"Sir it is not possible. You should stay here" dong won said and again grabbed young saeng's wrist and make him return" your father is bankrupted. Last night I called you but you didn't pick up your phone. Your father had a heart attack that was the cause of his death. Now that he is dead the people who he borrowed money from them are the owner of everything your father had. It was a plan from the start. Your rivals planed all of this and now they gave money to that people to find you. "

"But now they have everything why are they looking for me? And why they did this?" Young saeng started asking questions still in shock.

"Because they afraid maybe you want to take what is really yours and find out about their plan and about your last question" he made young saeng sat on the chair again and sat next to him" it was many years that every big business was in your fathers hand and the less important ones were in their hands and you know that money could make people do anything. They find out about the debt your father had and with that they could do all this things"

"Why we don't inform the police?"

"Just your father knew this there isn't any evidence. It is like a natural bankruptcy. All Your cards will become close from this afternoon because they are still your fathers"

"But..  How about my mom? Where is she?"

"She is in china now. You need to stay here till I find out about where she is staying exactly and then send you there"

"Why all things became complex like this. I should have not come here and married sooner. Maybe these things wouldn't happen if I just… just…."he couldn't complete his sentence and his eyes became teary" this is my entire fault"

  "It's not your fault young saeng. Stay here I will bring you some water" dong won went in the airport.

"I should have stay." His tears started to fall but when he saw dong won that was coming toward him he turned his head and quickly erase the tears" so you now need to get back?" he asked when dong won reached him

"Yes sir but if you want I can stay here more" Dong won was worried about young saeng more than ever. He had to go back and arrange some works but he didn’t want to leave young saeng like this too.

"No just find my mom's place and inform me. When did you come here?"

"Last night. But when I couldn't find you I took a room and again early morning came here. All our connections to police had broken I couldn’t do anything except waiting"

"I can't say how I'm thankful for all the things you've done to me." Young saeng hold Dong won’s hand in his and looked straight in his eyes.

Dong won smiled and hugged young saeng" be strong and be careful till I call you" he said and get back to the airport.

Young saeng got back to the hotel too and sat on the bed he was still so shocked that couldn't do anything else. His mind was empty from everything. He just knew that in that situation he need someone to calm him down but there was nobody. He even didn't know about his mom's place but he really need his mother's hug and warm speeches. His heart was in so much pain for losing his father but he still had his mother and it gave him hope to not give up. All he had now was her. After two hours siting and looking at the room's wall he went out. He thought maybe the fresh air help him but the thing he didn't know was the black car that was following him.

He was walking but didn't know where he is going and he was in his thoughts when his phone ranged but before he could answer the phone someone grabbed his phone from behind. He turned and saw a man with his phone in his hand "what are you doing?

"You should come with me?" the man said and went forward.

Young saeng understood his situation "they are looking for you" this sentence of dong won come to his mind so he stepped back. He could fight a little but with the big man in front of him it was no use so he decided to run. While he was stepping back he hit something but before he could turn back a handkerchief was put on his mouth and nose. A tang smell filled in his nose and made him stop struggling.