chapter 12 the End

Unbreakable

 

Jung min went downstairs with the smell of food that was all over the house and saw young saeng who was cutting vegetables "good morning" he said. They came back home late last night after having so much fun and stayed the night together again.

"Good morning."

"What are you making? It smells good" he said and tried to reach the pan on the oven that young saeng hit his hand hard "ahhh…. "He looked at young saeng "I'm hungry" he pouted "and it looks tasty"

"Are you a kid? First go wash your face" young saeng pushed him toward bathroom "you even didn't take a bath"

They set the table and sat next to each other. "First I want breakfast"

Young saeng looked at him amazed "what?"

"I said I want my breakfast" he said and put his finger on his cheek "here"

Young saeng stared at min and smiled before kissing his cheek "enough now let's eat our lunch ok?" he turned his head to eat but Jung min put his hands on both sides of his head and made him look at him again.

 "That was not enough" Jung min leaned but young saeng push him a little.

"Your mouth smell" he said and wanted to annoy min.

"Yahhhh.... I had just washed it" he said and kissed his lips for a while.

Alexandra came into the house "his dad said he is still sleep. He will be surprised" she was excited to see Jung min. last day she told him that she would bring the lunch to their house and Jung min accepted. She wanted to surprise him so she decided to come earlier and asked min’s father to give the house keys to her before. Yesterday was not the first time she saw min. She saw him in parties before. In that times it was her wish to married someone like him and now her wish became true. She came into the house without making any noise but the first thing she saw made him freeze in his spot. "What are you doing?"

They both turned to see the voice's owner. Young saeng afraid and stood up.

"What are you doing here?" Jung min that was trying to stand asked "how did you come in?"

"Jung min who is she?" Young saeng asked slowly from min.

"She is ….." he said but he couldn't complete his sentence.

Alexandra looked at young saeng "I'm his fiancé and who are you?" she realized the truth but she didn't want to give up.

Young saeng’s eyes were turning between both of them.

"Young saeng I can explain it to you. It is not what you think" Jung min looked at young saeng with fear.

Without any words young saeng went upstairs but Jung min reached him "he made me. Believe me it is just for money not anything else. I just love you"

Alexandra that was hearing all of it couldn't stand it anymore and left there.

"She is leaving. Go to her before she tells your father" young saeng turned his head "I will go to my room" he said and quickly traversed the distance between the stairs and his room.

Jung min stood there some seconds he was fighting witch way he go but at the end he went after her. He grabbed her hand "wait"

"Let me go." Alexandra pushed min and run to her car.

"What should I do now?" he went back in the house. Entering young saeng’s room and find him on the bed with the sheets that covered his head. He didn't know what he should tell him so he preferred to not speak and left the room again.

Min went toward his stepfather's room for cleaning since he didn’t do it last days and he also didn’t have any other thing to do. What he found made him leave the house quickly.

Young saeng heard that Jung min left he also realized that he was in his room but he wasn't sure if he should be mad at him or not because he knew the exact reason. That man just knew how to torture others. When he didn't find anything to do he slept again so that he could forget a little about what was happening to him. He was now sure that he would lose Jung min forever if he married.

 -------------------------

Jong min came back after two or three hours with a little box in his hand. He was now sure of what he was going to do. He went toward young saeng's room but what he saw was not good.

 His stepfather was holding young saeng’s neck. The color of his face was getting darker and darker and his lips were bleeding "what are you doing?" he run to Mr. Park" you are killing him." His attempts didn't work; the man was strong for him. A push from his stepfather made him lose his control and fell down.

Mr. Park left saeng to look at Jung min "it's none of your business. He should give me what is mine? Now go away" he shouts and again went to young saeng who was coughing." Where did you put those papers?"

With the word paper he realized what he is talking about so he left and quickly returned with the papers in his hand. "Are you looking for this? Who did you show me in those videos instead of my sister?" Min shouted angrily.

Young saeng's eyes became wide open" when did he find that" he murmured

Mr. Park freezes in his spot but suddenly his gaze turned to young saeng.

"If you just lay a finger on him I will break you. I have so many evidence that shows where all your money come from and this big money you have could not save you." He said as soon as he saw the man's gaze on young saeng.

"It is all a lie"

"If you don't believe me just call your men. Right now one of your bargains is in hands of police" He held saeng’s hand and took him to his own room while leaving the stunned man there.

"Uh...I forget about it... but where did you find it?"

"You didn't hide it properly and did you forget that I clean his room."

"Are you ok?" young saeng asked worried

Min sat him on the bed and brought the first aid kid." She has died when she was a child. It means that he just used me. I even didn't think that she could be dead. I'm just sorry for myself. How I couldn't recognize her? He showed someone that was similar to her every year. It is hard for me to believe I waste all my life for nothing but when I think about it. It is good that I found out now. I can do what I was planned without worrying about my sister."

"Be careful min"

"Don't worry he could not do anything now"

"Now what do you want from me?" they both turned to the voice. He was on the door" if you just wanted him you should have told me" he said and smirked

 "First you will cancel the marriage and then you will free him" Min said while standing in front of the man.

"I can do the first one but I'm sorry for the second" he grabbed young saeng's hair and pulled him toward himself "he is still mine"

"You can't do this. He didn't choose to be a slave. He can't be" min was almost shouting.

"Let him go to come to you? Do you think I didn't know you were together? He should be dead right now he betrayed me" he then called his men" put him in his room and lock the door"

Jung min tried to take him from them but Mr. Park was holding him not letting him go. He just watched them taking him and young saeng that was resisting.

"He will stay in that room till I come back and no one even you should not even think about going near his room. I will decide what to do with him when I came back"

"I will make you regret it." Min said angrily.

"You can't do anything. If I go dawn I will drown you with myself"

"Do you really think I'm scared of your threats just sit and watch what I could do? I have a spy among your men. I was just waiting for a good chance to use the evidence I have" he was saying laud when he saw the man going.

"You really think I would not do it?" he was murmuring while walking to young saeng's room after the man left. The guards didn't let him approach the door" let me go"

As soon as they put young saeng in the room and left he hit the door with both his hands" let me out" he repeatedly shouted till he became tired and sat on the ground lying on the door. When He heard Jung min's voice again a beam of hope made him stand again and hit the door "get me out of here" he was afraid. He didn't know what Mr. Park will do to him.

"Young saeng bear it a little more I will take you out" min said while struggling to reach the door.

"I trust you min" it was his most frightening nights in his life after his childhood memory.

-----------------------------------

"What" Mr. Park yelled "how this could happen? No one even he didn't know the place"

"Someone tell them the place."

"Stop the work for now. Don't do anything"

"Yes sir"

He received a massage after he hanged up "I told that I can make you regret"

"You want to make me regret. Let's see" he text the massage." You will lose everything that is important for you" he murmured. His plan was to send young saeng away for a while so that he could get some time for putting min in jail.

 

Young saeng was in the room when Mr. Park appeared" we should go somewhere"

 He said and pulled him out while young saeng was trying to free his hand "where are you taking me?" he asked frightened.

"A new house?" Mr. Park said and smirk.

"Let me go. Jung min where are you? Min?" he called when he see there is no way to escape from the man's hold. Mr. Park pushed him to the wall and put his hand on his mouth" don't say his name when I am here again and he is not here to save you and he never would be. You are mine. Just disappear for some days and then your lover would be in jail for the rest of his life" he said and removed his hand "then we can be together forever."

A tear escaped from young saeng's eye "I hate you"

"Don't cry. You are breaking my heart" he erased his tear but young saeng rebut his hand.

His men forcefully pulled him toward the entrance but when they get out Jung min and two other men were outside.

"He is the one" Jung min referred to the man.

When police arrest Mr. Park Jung min stood in front of him "just tell me something… my sister….did her death was painful?"

Mr. Park looked at him" she just died peaceful like a doll" he smirked and leaned toward min "you will come with me and then I will tell you the details"

When they took him out young saeng run to Jung min "I thought you wouldn't come"

Jung min hugged him tight "I would never let you go. Are you ok?"

"Yeah" young saeng hugged him back.

That night was the first night that they were together eating dinner without any fear. After dinner they watched TV together while Jung min was lying on young saeng's lab.

"What did you do about Alexandra?" looking into min's eyes young saeng asked.

"They cancelled the marriage. with what she saw she would never stay. She couldn't defeat you" min smiled.

"I know that everything is finished" young saeng said while he was playing with Jung min's hair" but I still think something is going to happen"

Min sat on the sofa and starred back at young saeng's eyes "Young saeng are you ready to run away" he asked.

"Run away?" young saeng expressed amused.

"Yes. The truth is that I was related to his illegal works… I know he would use them and if he do police would come to arrest me so the only way that remain is to run away"

"I will come with you everywhere you go even in hell" young saeng leaned to kiss min.

Jung min answered the kisses and that night they just let their body dance with each other.

..............................

"What did you do again?" young saeng asked loud while they were running in a crowed place.

"It is just my luck. They were trespassers I think" Jung min laughed "but you should see their face when they find out someone ruined their party."

"Police is after us and now the thieves. you are really amazing" when he found a more crowded street he turned to it and dragged Jung min with him" this way, troublemaker"

They hide in a corner "I think they are gone" young saeng said after checking to make sure.

Jung min put his hand around young saeng's neck" but before we go I want to eat something" he leaned and kissed him.

Young saeng tried to get out of his hold "we are still in the street" he bit Jung min's lip.

"Hey…..it hurt" Jung min parted from him and put his hand on his lips.

"I wanted it to hurt. It is your punishment to make us problems" he turned to the main street.

"I'm sorry saengi" Jung min reached to him and hold his waist" don't be angry?"

"Ok…ok"

"Now smile …..Smile. Smile" Jung min said repeatedly and when he saw young saeng's smile he kissed his cheek.

"So childish" young saeng murmured "are they ready?"

"What?"

"Our fake passports"

"Yes they are. We should change our appearance a little. Did you talk to your mom?"

"Yeah I'm excited to see her"

Jung min hold his hand "I'm happy that you are happy my love"