chapter 8

Unbreakable

 

"Sir I found him… he is in the hotel. Do you want me to go find him for you?" the man on the phone asked.

"No just send me the address I will go myself" jong min hanged up the phone. He didn't know what he should say to young saeng when he saw him. His real intention when he saw young saeng for the first time was to play with him but he couldn’t still end it with him. He didn’t want to tell him the truth because he knew that young will be sad. Things like this was not important for him before seeing young saeng but now he still want to talk to him and be with him and the strange thing was that he didn’t  realize the reason of his actions or maybe he didn’t want to accept the truth. It was because of these complexes fleeing that he couldn’t call him. He started to drive straight to the hotel while thinking about this stuff.

He was now in front of the hotel entrance walking toward it but as soon as he tried to get in something prevent him and he get back. He did this two or three time and at the end he reached himself to the counter "excuse me I want to see if the guest in room 14 is here. I have an appointment with him"

"I'm sorry he is not here. If you want you can wait in the lobby.”

"Thank you" min sat on the chair in hotel's lobby and waited.

 

"We should do it quickly"

"Why don't you just kill him?"

"With that face we could earn more money. They didn't say to kill him they just want us to do something that he could not go back to Korea again. Now sent him there and tell to put him first"

It was the conversation young saeng was hearing without opening his eyes. After they left he slowly opened his eyes. He was in an empty room tied to a chair. He wished that his guess would not be right about the thing they wanted to do with him. With just the thought of it his whole body started to shake" you… you can't do this "he said disappointed. He couldn't believe that in just one week all of these things happened to him. First Jung min then his family and now his unstable situation" you want me a good future dad but now it couldn't be worse than this" he whispered while his eyes filled with tears.

The door opened and two men came in. "today you will make me money. Take him out" he said and the other took young saeng out to another room and opened his hands too.

This time he wanted to try escaping in any way he could but before he think about how he could do it he heard the door's sound and quickly hide behind the door. He saw his chance in that situation. The man who came in was not like the others, he was smaller than the others. He hit the back of the man's neck with his all power before the man completely come inside then he looked out but in his wonder there was nobody out. Maybe this really was his chance.

When he got outside he saw men in black dresses that were waiting for him. "I knew that you are a troublemaker" someone said and came forward.

“What do you want to do with me.... let me leave" young saeng stepped back disappointed. All of this was a plan “I will give you money hmmm?” he said with a shaky voice.

“Even his voice is beautiful” the man who was stepping toward him had a dirty look on him “ha, ha, ha, how do you want to give me money when you don’t have anything.”  The man said in a mocking way “I will sell you and you will make me money isn’t it a better way??”

"I said we should kill him" another voice from behind young saeng said and when he reached to young saeng tied his hands in front of him.

"you don't need to kill him" he was jong min's father" I will buy him" he said while getting out of the car with his men.

"But sir if he makes problems for you." the man who tied young saeng’s hand said.

"he will not" he said and smirked then he took young saeng's jaw and made him look at him" nice to meet you again young saeng shi"

"Sir Do you knew him?"

"Yes I knew him but I didn't know he will be mine in such a short time. But why is he here?" He asked still looking at young saeng’s eyes “the news of your father’s bankruptcy is spreading all around”

With Mr. Park's sentence all young saeng's hopes disappeared.

"It was a work that had big money in it sir. Someone ordered us” the man who had talked to young saeng some minutes ago and seemed to be the boss there said.

"Take him to the car" Mr. Park ordered to his men.

Maybe Jung min found out and sent his father to save him or maybe he was just acting but these are impossible. The more he was thinking about it the more he understood the truth of the situation he was in. They didn’t untie his hand and min’s father who was sitting next to him with that dirty stare was telling him everything.

“Why you are here?” the man started talking still having the look.

Young saeng turned his head down “I had something to do” he said slowly.

“What a bad time you had chosen to do that thing. In one day you have lost all the things you had... this world is so cruel, isn’t it?” the man said and it was the only conversation they had before they reach to min’s house that young saeng saw once.

They were now in a house. "You can go" he said to the guards and gestured young saeng to follow after they get out of the car. When they reached behind a door he looked at young saeng" I will untie you in one condition" he first looked at young saeng’s amused look and then suddenly leaned and kissed young saeng’s lips. Young saeng pushed him and stepped back then he cleaned his lips with his sleeve "don't make me to do this. I will work for you to pay the money back" he said while his eyes were full of fear.” You don’t have the right to do this... it is illegal.” Young saeng know that there are places that sell slaves but the slaves themselves had chosen to be one. He didn’t want this.

"You dare to disobey me. You are now one of my properties and you will do what I say" he then pulled him to his room and threw him on his bed and he himself put all his weight on young saeng to not let him do anything else “I wanted to let you rest tonight but you insulted me. I’m an impatient person.”

He then started kissing young saeng's lips forcefully. Young saeng was struggling to separate from the man" your hands are disturbing me. It's nothing I just want to teach you something so just don't move." the man said and put young saeng's tied hands on top of him and hold them there. When young saeng couldn't do anything with his hands he bit the man's lips hard that the man pulled back from the pain and hit young saeng with his free hand" you really need to learn a lesson and knew your new place" he then started ing young saeng's shirt and pants that made young saeng struggle more.

"Don't do this please" young saeng didn't want to plead but when the man started to his shirt he startled. It was the last thing he could do.

 "It's too late baby... this is your first lesson... don’t disobey me" he was now kissing young saeng's neck and started to rob and made young saeng moan unwantedly "please…don't…." He didn't want this. "Why he is not coming. Somebody please help me. Jong min please" he was shouting in his mind. He preferred to be killed in that moment.

The man became impatient with young saeng's struggling and moans and without any warning he in him. Young saeng was whimpering from the pain by the time he felt he is going to fall apart. He couldn't hold back his tears and they started to fall down. They were not just for the pain but for everything that happened. Why his life became like this in just one week, he still couldn’t understand this.

"This is my house. You are now my slave so you would behave like a slave. You don't have anybody now except me" the man was telling between his . Some minutes later, with a kiss he finished his work and lay beside young saeng after untying his hands. He put his hand on young saeng's waistline to pull him near his own body but young saeng rebutted his hand without saying anything. The man cuddled him from behind" it was not enough? I think you need more" he whispered in his ear before biting it and again started to kiss the back of his neck.

The next morning when Jung min came back to the house he saw his father in the living room." You came?"

"Yes." Min who didn’t expect to see him there answered amused.

"Did you load them and make sure that no one realized?" The man asked seriously.

"Yes. They paid all the money too" min answered trying to not look into the man’s eyes.

"Ok. You can go to your main duty upstairs." He said and left with his men.

Jung min dropped himself on the sofa from tiredness after his father left. His nightmares were begun again and the worse thing was that he couldn't say anything against it. And about young saeng he heard everything that happened to his family but he decided to let go of him. He was not in a situation to love someone.

"Sir your dad bought a new one last night." One of the servants said while putting down the glass of water in front of min.

"Really? A new one. "He said while standing and drinking the water.

"Are you ok sir?" The servant asked when he saw that min closed his eyes tight and hold his head with his hand.

"Yes I'm ok thank you.miss Berton" he said and started to go upstairs. He entered the room and saw a crumbling body on the bed “poor boy”. he get closer to it and his eyes became wide open when he knew the boy" yo….young saeng" he whispered and sat on the bed next to him because he felt that his legs could not hold his weight "what is happening here?" he saw the trace of tear on his face. When he saw him he forgot about the decision he made downstairs." Why are you here" he said and pulled young saeng's hairs over from his face.

Young saeng opened his eyes slowly and with fear when he felt a touch on his forehead and saw Jung min who was sitting on the bed next to him. He quickly sat on the bed.

In spite of the pain he felt he managed to come out of bed and recede from him with the sheets in his hands that covered his body. He was staggering from pain so he held his hand on the wall for support.

"What that bastard did to you?" Min said when he saw young saeng couldn't walk properly. With the thought of what happened he just wanted to kill the man. Jong min was in this house for many years he knew what that man could do. Some of his servants didn't survive from death.

"Just don't come closer" young saeng was really angry that moment. What was remained for him in all this situation taken from him by the father of the boy who was standing in front of him. In the moment he hated the world and all its people.

"Young saeng" Jung min stopped where he was. He could feel the pain and hate in young saeng's eyes. With that, he didn't dare to step closer. "I'm sorry"

"You are sorry for what? You and your father took everything from me even myself" young saeng was trying hard to control his tears from falling.

"Young saeng please I just want to see if you are hurt. I can…" min tried to talk.

"Hurt" he sneered" you were the first one who hurt me. You are just like him. I hate both of you"

"But young saeng I really couldn't forget you from the time we came back I see your face everywhere. I admit that at first I just wanted to play with you but not now.... I swear. I think I love you" min said while inside he was burning from angriness when seeing young saeng like this.

"You love me just like that boy toys in the bar. Get out of here Jung min" young saeng said while his eyes started becoming teary again.

"Please listen to me" jong min started to walk toward him.

"I want to be alone. Please Jung min go out now" he then quickly went in the bathroom and closed the door behind.

"Young saeng Open the door….. I'm really sorry. I don't want to play with you. I really love you please believe me. He called him but there was no answer "I should have found you before my father." He whispered the sentence while his head was on the bedrooms door. How could he save him now? He even couldn't drink water without his father's order. How could he take him from his father?

By opening the water of the douche his tears started to fall. He didn't want to see anyone. All he could feel was pain. He didn’t even now care whether min was telling the truth or not. He went under the water and hoped that by washing his body he could clean the dirt on it but it didn’t work. He grabbed the washcloth he saw in the bathroom and brushed his body so hard that his body’s colour changed to red. But still it was not enough. The more he washed the more he became disappointed. He threw the washcloth to a side and started hitting the bathroom’s wall while shouting loud. After some moments, he calmed down and leaned his head on the wall “what should I do now? If I do nothing I will just become like a doll in his hands.” He became silent for a moment “I will run away... I have to find dong won and my mom. I can’t give up. “He whispered and stayed there thinking about how to do it.

 Before he came out he checked the room and when he didn’t see anyone he came out with difficulty and slowly reached himself to the bed.

The bed was cleaned and a set of clothes was on it with a little piece of paper "I'm sorry. I love you" he throw the paper away and put on the clothes" maybe I reacted too much? What if he really meant what he said" he then picked up the paper and looked at it "what should I do? I love him I can't let him go and now I can't keep him too." the more he thought about it the more he became disappointed. With that idea he again drop the paper in the bucket" but it's too late