chapter 6

Unbreakable

 

They went to the beach that evening. Young saeng was talking to hyung Jon but his attention was on Jung min all the time.

From the first moment they came here some girls surrounded him and started to talk to him. "It seems like he doesn't like it too" he thought.

"What I should do with my popularity? All girls like me" Jung min said while looking at young saeng and sat next to him.

"Guys, last night my father called and wanted me to come back. We need to return." hyung Jun said when Jung min sat next to them.

"Why? But it will ruin our plans" young saeng pouted. So we need to return too"

"Business.. You know how it is but you two now can come along with each other. Am I right? I will go tonight"

"Yes we can. Let's go swimming before you go" Jung min didn't let young saeng speak and take his hands. He pulled him to the water.

Young saeng wanted to say no but with Jung min's answer he accepted it too. He didn't know how he could spend his time with min.

Hyung Jun went to the water first and after him Jung min started to walk in the deeper parts but young saeng walk slowly in the water behind them. He was so deep in his thoughts about what he should do about the feeling he had for Jung min. he didn't know what could be the reaction of Jung min if he find out about his feelings.

Jong min was walking in the water that suddenly he felt nothing under his feet and it seemed like someone grabbed his feet and tried to pull him down.

He knew how to swim very well but in that situation he forgot how. He couldn't hold his breath anymore and water was coming into his lungs with every try he made. In just a second he thought he is going to die and after that he didn't see anything else

"He is drowning" someone shouted. Young saeng looked up to see what is happening. He looked at the surrounding to see who the person is. When he saw Jung min went under the water and started to puddle and after that he came on the water his hurt stopped for just a moment. He quickly reached him and pulled him out of water. After pushing his lungs water came out of Jung min's mouth and he started to cough. Young saeng signed" if you can't swim just don't go in the water" he then wanted to call hyung but he was already out of water and was running toward them. "What happened? Are you ok?" he asked when he reached to jong min.

They helped him to go in the car. When they were in the car young saeng called someone" can you come to the villa now?"

"Who did you called?" hyung Jon asked worried.

"Doctor Need to see him"

 They reach to the villa and put Jung min on the bed. Doctor came and checked him" he just need to rest tonight. I will give him something that will help him to sleep."

"Ok. Thank you" young saeng walked with him to the door and paid him. When he came back he saw Jung min sleep with hyung Jun who sat next to him on bed.

"Don't worry about him. He is good now. I will take care of him." Young saeng said after he saw how hyung was worried about min.

"Thank you young saeng you really helped us too much. I hope I will pay you somehow." Hyung stand and went toward young saeng.

"You are now my close friend and friends don't say such things. It was our destiny to meet each other like that." He said and smiled warmly

"I don't know when we could see each other again but I wish it happen soon"

They then hugged each other and hyung Jun left to the airport.

In the next morning young saeng opened his eyes slowly. The first thing he could see was the side view of Jung min's face." He is really beautiful" he said slowly while smiling to Jung min's sleepy face. When he take a look at his white face and red lips he couldn't resist how much he wanted to kiss those puffy lips. He looked at him for a long time. "I think the pills don't wake him up maybe I could not see you anymore" he thought and leaned forward to kiss him. He closed his eyes and put his lips on Jung min's while he made sure not to wake him up. He just parted his lips that a hand stopped him from going further. When he opened his eyes he saw two eyes that were staring at him" I…..I just" he tried to find an excuse that min’s lips stopped him from talking more.

Jong min was in sleep when he felt someone's moving on the bed. He wanted to sleep more so he didn't open his eyes but when someone kissed him he opened them quickly and saw young saeng's face. The only thing he wanted in that moment was young saeng's lips. Something he wanted when he first saw him. They were exploring each other mouth that young saeng come to his sense "what am I doing?" he pulled himself back and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry"

Jung min that was not ready to end the kiss, by young saeng's move he sat on the bed too." I think I made it. It was really great. His lips made me want more" he thought.

"Are you hungry? I will make something for you." Young saeng quickly left the room while he was smiling. "Does it mean that he is a gay? Why am I so happy about the kiss? I think I really like him"

They were in the kitchen eating breakfast. Young saeng couldn't look at jong min but Jung min was looking at him all the time they were eating and was smiling.

"Why you became like that in the bar?" Jung min was curious about it from the time he saw young saeng like that on the bar. But he couldn't ask it till the right situation and now he thought that it was the right situation.

Young saeng was amazed by the unexpected question. He looked at Jung min and after a sign he put his chopsticks on the table "I have a bad memory from childhood. Something in the bar made me remember those memories."

"What?"

"The drunken man, with heavy alcohol smell. He stood "do you want to go back too?" and started to pick up the dishes. He didn't want to talk about it more.

Jong min who realized that young saeng doesn't want to talk about it, didn't ask anything else "yes. I want to go back. I need to go back to England too" he realized how young saeng's face changed when he said that" but I will call you soon and will come to see you"

When they came back to Seoul Jung min packed up his luggage. Young saeng came to his room "the car is ready." Jong min pulled him in the room and closed the door then he started to kiss him again. It was the second time in that day. Young saeng didn't resist and started to answer the kisses. After some minutes Jung min parted from him" it was my goodbye kiss but don't worry I will call you often and maybe I could come time to time" he said and left without letting young saeng say a word.

When Jung min sat in the car his phone ranged "are you ok? When do you come back? I need to talk to you "hyung asked.

"I'm in the way to the airport. I did it juni"

"What? …wait you are kidding right?"

"No I'm not. You don't know how good it was"

"I should have known it. Your good behavior was to accost him. Now you are coming back did you tell him? How far you get"

"No. I will tell him later. It was just kissing don't worry but I hope I could explore him more. You …if you tell him.. you know what I will do so don't even try to call him" Jung min threated hyung Jun" I will tell him in this week. What did you want to tell me?"

"You should come first. You were not that coward before min; he is not like the people you know in the bar. I can't believe you" hyung hanged the phone after shouting the last sentence angrily. He was angry that he couldn't do anything about it.

At the same time hyung Jun hanged the phone Jung min reached to the airport. Hyung's word didn't have any effect on him." He is just a toy.. I will play with him till every time I want."

"Why isn't he pick up his phone?" young saeng threw his phone on the bed and get out of the room it was a week after Jung min got back to Europe and  he was also busy with business but it was two days that he didn't picked up his phone and didn't even once reply his massages . First he said to himself maybe he is busy that he couldn't answer then he thought maybe something happen to them but after some research he found out nothing. Now he was really worried. He sometimes thought maybe Jung min really played with him but when he remembered the sentences in massages that he send him and the sentences  before he leave and even his face every bad thought disappeared.

One night he was in his room ordering his works when someone nock on the door” yes?” he asked.

 “Son” his father opened the door slightly “can i come in?” he asked.

“Uh.. Yes of course” young saeng stood when his father came in.

Mr.Heo sat on the bed but didn’t say anything.

“Dad!!! What do you want to say?” young saeng asked worried when he saw his fathers silence and sat next to him.

"Do you like any girl in that party?” his dad asked suddenly. He knew well that his son would be sad but it was the only chance they had.

"What?" Young saeng didn't understand what his dad was talking about.

"I said you should choose a girl in the party. I saw you with Hyuna."

"Why are you asking this?" Young saeng asked worried about what would be his fathers’ answer, but again his father became silent “dad I don’t want to get married and you exactly know why.”

"He is from a good family..."

"So that was the reason for the party?"

"I will inform them."

"Dad.. Did you listen to one of the things I said?" young saeng shouted this time and stood. His dad was talking without letting him say something or even answering him. “I don’t want to get married” he shouted again.

Mr. Heo suddenly stood too and slapped him "don't shout at me. I’m your father” he shouted too “you have to listen"

Young saeng became silent. It was the first time he saw his dad like this and it was the first time in his life that his dad slapped him. He put his hand on his cheek and looked at his dad sadly "I'm sorry dad but please…."

Mr. Heo put his hands on young saeng's shoulder "first sit…." He said and sat next to young saeng on the bed again" I'm sorry” he said and put his hand on young saeng’s cheek. I became angry but son you have to engage" he hold young saeng’s hand.

"Why? Dad you know I don't like girls. I don't want to ruin another person's life" young saeng talked with a law voice this time.

"I'm going to be bankrupt" his dad suddenly said" and i need the share of hyuna’s family otherwise we all lose our everything. I'm indebted to some people.... they don't know about this yet and they are dangerous too. If they find out I will be dead.

“How much you are indebt?”  Young saeng asked worried.

“It’s so much. The bank refused to give me the amount I need so l had to go to them. They lend me but I should return it to them with its portion in this month. I didn't want to tell you this but you need to know I need your help"

"Wait” young saeng looked at his father amused “no one knows about your bankruptcy. There isn't anything that said you are." He asked shocked. Now he could understand why his father acted strangely this month "even mom doesn't knew"

"I pay some people to not purplish it. Now can I arrange it?"

 “It doesn’t have anyway?” Young saeng looked at his father hopfully.

“No son...I’m sorry” Mr. Heo said sadly

Young saeng was silent. In this situation he didn't know what he should do. He needed to choose if he didn't want to see the ruin of his family.

"So I will talk to them" his father said and left the room.

 Young saeng was angry but his father was right. He tried to sleep that night but he couldn't. He needed to end everything with Jung min first but he was not responding to anything so he just could do one thing. He went to his dad and told him that he wanted to go to Europe before he married