chapter 1

Unbreakable

 

Seoul. Korea

"Young saeng….. Come here" a woman called, making sure that her addressee heared him.

"Yes….. I'm coming" young saeng said and went upstairs "did you want something?" he asked before he go to the room but his mother was not there " mom where are you?"

"I'm in your room. Come here" young saeng's mother called this time in a lower voice.

Young saeng stepped into his room and saw a made with two suits in his hands that was standing near his mother, it was clear from his standing pose that she was standing for too long, of course she tried to hide it when she saw young saeng but she failed. He turned his eyes toward his mom and saw that she was searching in some clothes carefully. "Which one do you like most between these two?" she asked while she was looking at the clothes that were on the bed

"What is this?" young saeng asked annoyed.

"Suit" his mother answered while checking one of the suits carefully.

"I know it is suit but what it is for?" young saeng asked and leaned to the door with crossed arms "you bought two new ones last week" it was his mother's habit to buy him clothes every week for the reason he hate the most.

"Don't ask questions just answer me?" the woman said and brought up his head. She looked at young saeng "and you know what is it for, so don’t behave like you don't know"

"Please mom not another blind date, you know that I hate them" young saeng said with a sad look.

"Do you really don't remember or you just want to bother me. This weekend, your father's friends and other big businessmen will come here with their families." Her mother gazed at him while talking this time.

"Oh….I forgot.” Hit his forehead with his hand young saeng said “but still I have dozen of suits for these parties. I had worn some of them just ones or I never touch some of them. I can wear one of them"

"No this party is different. They came from foreign countries. They are from big families and they are in fashion. If you wear something that is just for two weeks ago they will realize." His mother said and again started searching the clothes.

"If they want to judge me from my clothes I prefer to not step in this party. I will tell dad that I won't come. I don't like crowded places either." He said and turned to leave the room when he saw his father who was standing in the doorframe "Dad!!! When did you come?"

"But you have to come. It is not an ordinary party like we had before" he said and signed to the maid to go out before starting to come closer to young saeng.

"What is the difference? Dad please… you know that I hate big parties." Young saeng pleaded hoping to hear what he wanted.

Young saeng's father reached him and put his hands on both his shoulders. He looked straight into young saeng's eyes "son. Promise me to come?"

Young saeng knew that when his father act like this it means that something is really important and serious and also he couldn't say no to him when he look straight in his eyes. So he dropped his head down "ok" and whispered.

"Ok what?"

"Ok. I promise." Young saeng felt that something is wrong but he didn't dare to ask his father, turning to his mother "I chose the black one even though I know you will buy both of them" he said and forced a smile then left the room.

In his life he just has his parents. He didn't want to bother anyone of them but sometimes they acted strangely especially in this last month. He always had anything he wants even more. He always had his mother's love and even his father's, even though he was too strict. He wanted to show himself a heartless man but he was kind inside. Even all the maids in the house knows this fact but this last month his behavior had changed, he got angry soon and most of the times he didn't speak. Something surely was wrong but no one asked anything from him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

London. England

A middle- aged man came to the house and a maid took his coat, he looked at his watch "I'm going to my room. When he came tell him to come to my room" he ordered, then went to the room and closed the door.

Jung min entered the bar and sat on a chair. He picked up a glass of wine and put a tip in the girls dress with a wink "thanks" he said while looking at the girl who started walking away with a smile. Drinking a little of wine he take a look at the dance floor. He liked the bars; they made him forget about everything. While he was looking around, someone sat in front of him" I have a new one, do you want to be with him tonight?" the boy who seemed to be 25 said with a wide smile.

Jung min looked at the boy in front of him with a smirk" I never say no to a new one. "

The boy leaned forward and brought out a key" number 2 is waiting for you" he said and gave the keys to Jung min.

"Do you lock him in his room? But Why? "Min asked amused.

"He is new… I had already told you… and he is a little playful and naughty so give me the right to lock him there" he said and made an innocent look.

Jung min took the keys and drank his wine in one shot "I will come back soon" then he started walking to the room. Opening the door he saw a very young but beautiful boy. The boy looked at Jung min and smiled" come in"

Jung min went in and closed the door behind. He looked at the boy who was on the bed with his shirt open that showed his white chest "he always knew what I want" he said and again looked at the bare chest of the boy. He seemed very young but it really didn't matter to him that if his one night boy toy was too young or old, he just needed one thing.

The boy stood and took Jong min's hand and pulled him on the bed" can I start?" he asked but didn't wait for the answer and start to kiss Jong min's lips.

Jong min didn't complain he loved the way the boy was kissing him and entertaining him.

The boy took Jong min's tie and led him to the center of the bed. He leaned and kissed him deeply this time and in the same time touched all his body. His hand went on Jong min's thigh and started to on his pants.

Jong min's breath became unstable. He couldn't hold it any longer and it was his time to start so he changed their position. Now he was on top. He looked at the boy in lust and started kissing the boy's neck while taking off the boy's pants and then he work on his own clothes. He made the boy on his all fours. A little time later all they could hear was their moans. When he finished he drop himself on the boy who was now fell on the bed from tiredness. His breathing got back to normal and slept next to the boy. an hours later he opened his eyes and saw that the boy is still sleep" thank you" he said and put on his clothes then he came out of the room. He was looking around to find max "Did you finish?" a boy's voice was heard."

"Hung Jun, when did you come? Did you see max?" min asked still searching around.

"It's about 10 minutes. Yes, He is right there next to that girl. They are hot aren't they?" he pointed toward the place where max was standing."

   "I don't have any ideas. Wait here for a second" he said and walk toward max. It was a long time that he didn't care about any girl. After he gave the keys back he came to hyung. They sat in front of each other and started to talk. Hung Jun was the only friend he had since childhood. Their fathers were both merchant and their business relationship made them being together since then.

"Why you don't buy one for yourself?" hyun asked between their talks.

"I don't like the idea and it's boring to always be with one" Jung min said and finished his second glass of wine and stood" I'm going to the house before he calls, do you want me to take you home? He asked.

"No thanks. I came with my driver" hyung Jon said after finishing his wine. Suddenly he remembered something "wait… are you going to drive like this?" he asked worried.

"What do you mean like this? ... You knew that this little wine doesn't have any effect on me" min said while checking his pockets for the car keys, making sure that he have them.

"But still it is dangerous… let me tell my driver to drive you home…" he then take out his phone "if police catch you like the last time what will you do? This time your father will kill you for sure" he said while dealing the numbers but min pulled his phone out of his hand.

"No… don't do this…I said that I will go myself… don't worry I will be careful to not catch by police"

"Ok... I understand…. Just be careful I knew that you are not drunk but still be careful by the cups" hyung grabbed his phone from min's hand "it's my fault because I was worried about you" he said annoyed. Jong min always made him worried. he knew that min was a head strong and dogged person who always make people want to kill him but since he knew min well all his actions didn't make him really mad "you are a bufflehead" he almost shout the sentence before min leave.   

Jung min went out of the bar and drove home. He now should come back to the hell he was living in. he was always running away from there but he didn't have any choice because his usual destination was there.

When he reached home he went toward his room. A maid approached him and told him that his father wanted to see him "why he can't just let me be free for one day" he murmured.

His so called father was a soldier in the war and was responsible for torturing prisoners to make them give information and till now he couldn't leave the habit of hitting and harming people. No one in house could disobey him even Jung min. of course everyone in the house was on his side even though they couldn't show it. Jung min never forgot what happened when he disobeyed him. He just afraid that his father harms the people he loved. Mr. Park was capable of doing anything he wanted. Jung min nock on the door and went in with the man's permission. "Did you want to see me?" he asked.

"You came" his father looked at him and got up from the body he was on. He put his towel on his lower part" this weekend we will go to Korea. One of the businessmen in Korea has a party"

"Who?" min asked indifferently.

"Mr. Hoe… He is the biggest businessman in Korea. You will see Alexandra there. Your future wife and his parents… of course they are living in here but it's just the first meeting… we should kill two birds with one stone"

"What?" Jung min asked in disbelief.

"You heard me. If you want to live in this house you will obey" Mr. Park said to prevent the upcoming arguments.

"And if I don't want to just live in this hell?" min asked angrily seems like he was waited for this occasion.

"I will throw you out and make you a servant or worse a slave and then I will decide what to do with that friend of yours or your little sister you know that I will do it so don't ask anything else"

Jung min became silent. He couldn't do anything or even say anything else. The only thing he could do was inhaling and exhaling deeply to make himself calm.

"Now you can go. You are free this three day" Mr. Park said and get back to the bed "close the door after you get out"

Jong min closed the door tightly to put out his anger's flame. He went out of the building and started to walk. That man wanted to sell him too. The house's air was like poison for him. He didn't care to become a servant or slave but he couldn't leave his sister or friend to get hurt. Mr. Park was an animal. He could throw him away anytime he wanted but if this happen he didn't know what will happen to his sister. He hate this fact that this man have his family name… he was ashamed of it. Min was thinking about his sister when his cell phone ranged" uh… hyung Jon… I'm home safe and sound" min said since he knew what was hyung Jon's reason for calling.

"It's a relief" hyung Jon sighed" I also called to ask you something"

"What is it hyung Jon? … Please say it quickly… I want to rest "min said impatient. The little argument and thinking much, made him so tired.

  "Hyung will you go to Korea too?" hyung Jun was behind the line.

"Yes this weakened"

"I want to go right now. Do you want to come with me?"

Min wanted to say no but suddenly he changed his decision "It's a good idea." he thought maybe it is a good idea to be far a little from him even if it is for a short time.

"I will buy the tickets. The fly is for tonight. 12 o'clock. See you in the airport." Hyung Jun said and hanged the phone.

Jung min went to his room and took a shower then he started to pack up. "Kelli where are you?" he called and went downstairs.

"Yes sir?" a maid appeared.

 "I'm going to Korea today. If he asked just tell him I will come to the party" min checked his pockets for his credit cards.

"Ok. Sir" the maid obeyed and waited for min to get out of the house.

They went at the airport and flight to Korea. In this situation knowing that his sister is safe and healthy was enough for him