Author's Note

LMNOh Sehun

I know that some of y'all will be upset that I wrote Luhan in at the end and it may seem like the easy way out.

Some others of you may be upset that Sehun didn't readily forgive him when he did return and it may seem like an unhappy ending.

But the reason I wrote it this way is because that's how life can be. People leave and feel as if they can come back at will and everything will be the same. Those of us who are left feel hurt that they left, anger at their return, but the strong desire to connect with them again.

For Sehun and Luhan we don't know how they resolved the leaving and returning in this story. We don't know about Minyoo and Choy either, whether they ever got back together or not.

Pain and forgiveness are always hard things, and as humans we can never get things perfectly right. But God is perfect in forgiveness and healing pain unlike we are.

Today (in America at least) we celebrate Christmas when God sent the ultimate symbol of forgivness: his son Jesus.

Anyway, Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

~Butterbaker15

P.S. I have a comedic EXO x Monsta X x BTS one shot coming up if you're interested, stay tuned!