Ice Cream Crush

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ice Cream Crush.

 

 

 

"What are you singing?" Sinb asked.

"It's my newest version of the ice cream song for when she plays "The Entertainer"." Jessica answered.

"Tell me the words."

"Not yet. Still working on them."

"You are strange, Jess unnie," her sister commented, walking through their front door.

Jessica went back to singing while tending her flowers. The day was warm and she was ready for a break when the familiar music box style sound played in the distance. She listened trying out her new words as the truck slowly moved closer. Delighted children flocked to the side of the truck and Taeyeon handed them their treats.

Pulling over in front of her house, Taeyeon waved and smiled. "Hi Sica!"

She returned Taeyeon smile and waited as another group of children squealed happily with their sweets.

"What will you have today princess?" Taeyeon asked, already holding the vanilla chocolate bar behind her back.

"The usual would be great." She smiled, reaching in her pocket for the money.

"It's on the house!" She grinned widely presenting Jessica with the bar as if it were a bouquet of roses.

"Thank you, Taeyeon!"

"Do you have any lyrics today?"

"I've been trying out a new set, but they just aren't working."

"Let me hear them," Taeyeon began, but then another group of enthusiastic children swarmed the truck. She laughed and waved as Jessica went to her front stoop and sat down eating her vanilla chocolate bar, mulling over the words to her song.

The music rolled again as Taeyeon pulled away.

Going inside, Jessica took out paper and pen and began scribbling down her ideas. The song was taking on a life of its own. She scratched the words on the tablet and left it on the table.

Monday morning after Jessica went to class, Sinb noticed the notes. She tried them out to the familiar tune and made a few adjustments. She found herself humming the tune throughout the day and putting Jessica’s words to it. Suddenly she realized the Taeyeon in the song was none other than Kim Taeyeon .

"Oh my gosh!" Sinb grinned. "She's got a crush on the ice cream girl. How cute is that?"

That afternoon, Sinb heard the song as the ice cream truck rolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter