Valentine's Day Terrible.

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentine's Day Terrible.

 

It was Valentine's Day. Now, you might think that Taeyeon gave Jessica a bouquet of red roses, a box of delicious chocolate, or perhaps a simple kiss on Jessica’s flushing cheeks. But she didn't. Taeyeon gave Jessica a note that was obviously roughly torn from one of her school notebooks.

Jessica scowled at Taeyeon furiously. "Kim? This is my Valentine's gift?"

"Yea SooYeon," was her simple reply.

"At least put it in a card or an envelope," Jessica snapped. "Taeyeon? What kind of girlfriend are you?"

Taeyeon raised one eyebrow, amused at Jessica’s reaction. "Well. A y and charming one."

"You're impossible. Why am I even dating you?" Jessica Jung yelled as she started stomping away from Taeyeon.

"Sica. Why do you keep making me repeat myself? You're dating me because I'm irresistibly hot and you love my hair flip," Taeyeon laughed.

"I absolutely HATE you!" she called back.

"You LOVE me!" Taeyeon responded cheerfully.

Jessica huffed as she slammed the room to her door shut. Even though Taeyeon was older than Jessica, she was still as childish as ever.

Every single year, on Valentine's Day, Taeyeon would always manage to surprise her, giving her things from a box of melon truffles(she didn't even know melon flavor existed) to a pet puppy. This year, the piece of paper was surprising, but not the way she wanted.

"Might as well read this," Jessica muttered.

Using this, you see a beautiful morning

Between the tulip

You find a ring of silver

In the beginning of this Valentine and

At the end of time

In front of you and

Inside the box

You will find a mirror that mirrors what I cherished the most

What. The. Dangflabbit! 

Fudge? Not only was it the most ugliest poem she has ever read, it makes no sense whatsoever.

She whipped out her iPhone and started dialing Taeyeon’s number.

"Hello, SooYeon sweetheart. I'm ready for your apology."

"Tae! Shut your face before I puke," said Jessica.

Taeyeon laughed.

"Anyways, your poem was the most atrocious thing I have ever read."

"Awww Sica. You shouldn't use big words. It doesn't fit you. But I really did work really hard on the poem." Jessica could imagine Taeyeon pouting face.

"Work hard Kim Taeyeon? I could do better in my sleep," Jessica retorted.

Taeyeon chuckled. "SooYeon, I would like to see you try to make your poem with as much meaning as mine."

"How about this? 'Your name is Kim Taeyeon. I would like you to die. Your face is really ugly. Because you are too childish annoying dangflabbit monster ghost stupid idiot jerk dumbest.'"

Taeyeon started cracking up.

Jessica blushed furiously. "AT LEAST IT RHYMES AND PERFECT!" she shouted into the phone.

"Oh, SooYeon Jung. Your stupidity never fails to amuse me." Taeyeon said between her bouts of laughter. "Oh, and Jessica Jung, until you figure out what that poem means, I don't want to see your face. When you do figure it out, meet me at the park."

She hung up.

The stupid jerk! Fine then! Challenge accepted! She was going to solve this stupid poem!

Using this, you see a beautiful morning

Well, that was easy. Her glasses. Jessica scribbled down her answer on another piece of paper.

Between the tulip

Pollen and petals.

You find a ring of silver

A s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter