Again? You make me smile.

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again? You make me smile.

 

Smile by Uncle Kracker

You´re better then the best
 I´m lucky just to linger in your light 
Cooler then the flip side of my pillow that´s right
 Completely unaware
 Nothing can compare to where you send me
 Lets me know that it´s ok 
Yeah it´s ok

 

"You know how, like, awesome a pillow feels whenever you flip it over Taeyeon?" I asked Taeyeon one day, as she played with the curls in my hair. "Like, on a really hot day? And then it's really cool and sweet?"

"Uh huh," Taeyeon said, smiling, "Where are you going with this?"

"Well Tae," I said, blushing, "I was just thinking, that having you is even better than that."

Taeyeon stopped playing with my hair and she flushed happily, "Really? SooYeon? Am I really?"

I smiled from ear to ear because nothing in the world can compare to that clueless expression on Taeyeon face, and I whispered, "Completely unaware,"

 

And the moments when my good times start to fade
You make me smile like the sun
 Fall outta bed
 Sing like a bird
 Dizzy in my head
 Spin like a record
 Crazy on a Sunday night

 

"SooYeon," She pulled me into her lap, "How am I supposed to help you if you come to my house crying, but won't tell me what's wrong Sica? You want me to help, right?"

I sniffled and I cried harder, but felt the burden lift as I cried into her strong body. Taeyeon didn't realize, that just being with her made everything so much lighter and made me so much happier.

"Please don't cry Sica. Please don't cry my love." She said, her voice breaking softly, and she hugged me tighter. "What's wrong SooYeon, what's wrong?"

"I don't…I don't know…I think…I think that…that…she's…he's…she's…" I spluttered through tears, trying to compose myself.

"Whoa. Wait a moment," Taeyeon said and pulled me away to make me look at her face, "There's another guy or girl involved? What the hell did she he do, I will punch that…in the face."

I sniffled and then choke-laughed on a sob.

"Well," She said smiling slightly too, "can you finish your story Jessica?"

I nodded, rest my head on her chest for a moment, shaking softly with tears. "He's…my friend…remember…she's…he's…I thought…he was mad at me,"

Taeyeon scoffed, "Why would anyone have reason to be mad at an angel?"

I smiled, broadly, still sniffling, "Kim Taeyeon. Have I ever told you how much…I loved you?"

"Not enough," Taeyeon smiled and gestured I finish my story.

"Well…her friend and him…they made a stupid…bet…about…how he and she wouldn't talk to me all…day…and I was so worried… all day…worrying…he and she hated me. And then…when they friend told me about this…I confronted him…and…her...and..and…" I started crying again.

I stopped for a moment and continued, "Krystal ignored me…for a stupid two dollar bet…and…I really…really…want her as a friend…but…but…but…but…I don't wanna…just…forgive her…and…oh Taeyeon…I'm so lost."

"Well Sica. To be honest, I'm a bit jealous of your friend. I mean, I don't want you to have to cry over me. Ever. In your lifetime. But…"

I looked up at Taeyeon, "But you've no idea how lost I'd be without you." I looked at her face, got dizzy in the head, the world spun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter