Sweet Rawr!

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet Rawr!

 

Have you ever lain in bed, dreaming about the guy or girl you like? Well that's what I was doing until I heard tapping at my window. 

I rolled over...and fell out of bed; the girl I had just been dreaming about was standing outside, staring at me through the window.

She laughed and I glared at her. "Kim Taeyeon! What are you doing here?!" I asked her as I opened the door that led onto my balcony to let her in. "It's," I looked at my clock, "1.33 at night! Sinb is staying the night at Irene’s – I thought her had told you."

You see she's one of my sister’s best friends. Someone I've known since I was in same college.

"SooYeon. I wanted to see you fall out of bed," her words snapped me out of the trance I was in. I glared at her again. I was too tired for this; I got back into bed. It was really really warm... I looked up to find her taking off her shoes – her jumper already slung over the back of my chair. "What are you doing Tae?"

"I'm cold – its freezing out there."

"So Taeyeon you're taking off your jumper and shoes?" I was confused.

"Well Sica, I didn't think you would want my wet jumper or my dirty shoes in your bed."

"Ok..." now I was really confused. I looked back up at her again, "Tae. I'm not sure if this was a dream or not – though if it was me falling out of bed shouldn't have hurt nearly as much – but I have class tomorrow well today so I really need to sleep." I let out a yawn and snuggled into bed, "'Night Taeng"

My eyes were closed and I was on the edge of sleep when she slid into my bed and placed one arm around my waist, "Rawr SooYeon. Sweet Dreams."

I woke to find that same arm around my waist. It was nice at first – warm and comforting – then I looked at it again. "That's not my arm," I stated confused.

She chuckled, "No – that would be my arm."

"What are you doing here Kim Taeyeon?" so maybe it wasn't a dream...

"Sica. I came to watch you fall out of bed and it was too cold to leave after that; so I stayed."

"..." I am a not morning person so I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for class Sica?"

I looked at my clock and started to struggle with my sheets, "I should have gotten up half an hour ago!" I tugged at my sheet...and fell out of bed, again.

She laughed. I threw a pillow at her, "Since you are more of a hindrance than a help at the moment you can make yourself useful –Tae I want breakfast!"

"And Sica you want me to make it?"

"Yes Kim Taeyeon" I said – sounding like a senior college president. "I want a poached egg but since I doubt your cooking skills toast will be fine." With that I left for the bathroom.

About two minutes later I was dressed in my class casual and downstairs. "Finished making my toast Taeyeon?"

She looked up in surprised, "Wow. That didn't take you long."

"Well. I'm talented Taeng."

She let out a half sigh/half snort, "You sure are Jessica. Anyway here's your toast – one buttered with honey and the other has vegemite."

I grinned, "Tae. You know me way too well." I battered my eyes at her.

She grimaced, "What do you want SooYeon?"

"Would you like to give me a lift to college Tae?"

"Can I say no?"

"Yes! I'll just tell you that you can't always get what you want and that you're going to do it anyway. Your mum raised you as too much of a gentleman for you to refuse me."

"I know Sica," she replied as I danced around the kitchen. "Jessica Jung? What are you doing?"

"I dancing – dur!"

"Yeah I know you're dancing but didn't your mother teach you to sit while you're eating Jessica Jung?"

I patted her on the head, "Dear Kim Taeyeon, we've been through this before; my mother and also Sinb tried to teach me many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter