Dare You To Not Kiss or Love Me.

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dare You To Not Kiss or Love Me.

 

It was Truth-or-Dare Thursday for my friends. Every Thursday, we would spend the day asking the never-boring question truth-or-dare to get hyped for Friday. And, at the end of the day, we would "crown" a Truth-or-Dare Princess, who would get to wear the princess crown we bought once upon a time ago in Disney World. I was the reigning princess, and I was determined not only to win, but to get my dare-hating girlfriend Taeyeon to join in the fun and stop choosing truth.

It was already nearing the end of the day, and although I had nearly completed the first half of what I wanted (I had found out who my friend Stephanie liked, dared Seohyun to flirt with our hott 30-year-old substitute math teacher, dared Stephanie to sit on Sooyoung’s lap and do anything and everything she could do make her uncomfortable, and many more dares for my friends…) but I had yet to convince Taeyeon to choose dare. Every single time she had chosen truth, no more dare challenge and I already knew almost everything about her. But I was still determined to get her to choose dare.

We both had free period for our last class and so we would often meet outside by our favourite of the colleges young oak trees to discuss plans for the night or parties we were supposed to go to, or just sit and talk. I could see her waiting for me under our tree, just sketching sitting on the wooden bench underneath the tree, reading a book that was a favourite of both of us, Harry Potter by J.K Rowling.

I walked towards Taeyeon, trying to figure out something to say. I'd already tried countless lines today, all the way from "Hey y Taengoo. I dare you to choose dare" to "Taeyeon, you know I love you don't you? So why won't you let me dare you something?" Ah ha! I had come up with the perfect way. I walked up to Taeyeon, and embraced her in a hug, a way of greeting that was not uncommon for us. Then I sat down opposite of her on the bench.

"Hey, Tae. Truth or Dare?" I asked, determined to make her choose dare.

"Jessica, I told you, I'm not going to choose dare again. Ever. And nothing you can say or do will make me say ‘Dare’ anymore” she explained. I looked up at my girlfriend, giving her a slight puppy dog pout that I knew she couldn't resist.

"That doesn't work on me. Sica. Not liking you SooYeon! You know I'm immune to your…fine. Okay fine. Dare." I smiled, content that I had finally gotten my wish.

"I dare you…not to kiss me…no matter what I do…until class over…" I whispered, taking her by surprise. opened in shock, and I just continued to look at her.

"SooYeon, darling, that's not going to be a problem…" she trailed off. I scooted closer to her laying my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter