What a waste? Into the Waves?

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What a waste? Into the Waves?

 

Know what's great? Island? Seas? Beaches? Waves? Breezes? Smoothies? And? Bikinis are great.

"Aren't these smoothies great, Jessica?"

Jessica is stretched out on the towel next to me, a GQ magazine thrown over her face so she can sleep. "Mm-hmm."

"The girl at the Tikki Hut was so cute, too."

"I'm the only girl you need."

"Mm, sure," I said, mango-strawberry slush off my teeth. Jessica didn't answer. I set the smoothie aside and pulled my knees up to my chest. "Doesn't the breeze just feel so good? It's so salty and fresh and warm! I love the beach."

"I love the beach too. It's quiet."

"And the waves-"

"It's quiet."

I rolled my eyes. What a waste. What was the point of coming to Jungmun Saekdal Beach in Jeju-do Island if she was just going to sleep through the surf, the sand, and the strawberry smoothies?

Ooh, Ooh no, Omo, Omo and the sizzling hot lifeguards.

I lowered my sunglasses. "Hellooo, there."

Ms. yCutie wore a whistle around her neck and bright red board shorts to match. And speaking of boards, have you ever seen a washboard? Because her s-type body were like that. They glistened in the sun like a thousand diamonds.

"Did you say something Taengoo?" asked Jessica.

"Shh. I'm admiring a piece of art."

"Huh?" Jessica tossed the magazine aside and followed my gaze. Ms.yCutie was doing warm-ups, probably about to take the next lifeguard shift. "She looks like a stupid."

"She looks like a Greek iest warriors god!"

"Pftt. She looks like she used a curling iron on her hair."

I gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter